main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Yoda's World Tour!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello Foxboro!

Your Chapter Rep Darthlucanas sent me a PM asking for your group to be involved in this excursion around the world. You're very welcome to join!

Bit of background:

The idea for the tour sprung up earlier this summer when Kim (Master--Kenobi, the CR of Santa Cruz, CA) wanted to send her fried Interactive Yoda to the UK to get a picture of it with Ewan McGregor (how Yoda got fried: watching certain scenes involving Ewan McGregor in Velvet Goldmine. I kid you not). From there, the idea to send Yoda around the world sprung up, and I jumped in and started asking fanforces around the world if they wished to be involved.

The tour began in the tail-end of July this year. Yoda went on his way to London, England, where he decided to start off with a bang and disappear for nearly 4 months. Yoda was luckily found in the middle of October, and he is currently in Wales, UK.

The tour's thread is HERE. We are in the process of building a website (the link is in my sig), but it is not ready yet. I will let you know when it is finished. :D

If you all indeed would be interested, this is all I would need:

I need a contact person who will be responsible for Yoda during his 2 week stay in your fanforce. It is this person's job to take Yoda to "places of signifigance" and take pictures of Yoda (examples of "places of signifigance" so far: pictures with Star Wars celebrities, Disneyland, Sherwood Forest, Buckingham Palace, London Bridge, birthday parties, basically anything and everything you want). It is also this person's job to ship Yoda off to the next fanforce and TRY TO STAY AS CLOSE TO THAT 2 WEEK MARK AS POSSIBLE. (See the London, England thread for details as to why we're so stingy about this) :p .

So anyways, if you decided on a contact person, please have them PM me with the following information:

Full name
    home/shipping address
    email address
    phone number

The phone number is just incase, and the home address will be used to send Yoda and/or for my own benefit if you decide to "lose" Yoda. You will find a very angry Californian knocking at your door if you do. :p

Thanks again! PM me if you have any questions!

~Rachel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.