main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Your Body Is A Wonderland -- A/A Episode III vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ArnaKyle, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    Your Body is a Wonderland
    An A/A vignette

Padmé watches as Anakin is carefully transformed into Darth Vader and reflects.

Anakin?

I'm watching you now, barely breathing, so heavily anesthetized that it barely seems like your chest is rising and falling. I watch every breath with fear caught between my throat, anxiously waiting to see the next breath through. You look peaceful, but I know the pain is there.

If someone would have told me when we had first met that I would ever be in this situation, I would have laughed. I would never have thought I would give my heart, my soul to a little slave boy. I was drunk on my girlish fantasy, but oh, how that changed?

You became my fantasy, my reality. After ten years, you were no longer my sweet little Ani, you were a man. And you looked at me like a man, I could feel the heat from your gaze, your passion, your desires. I could never admit those, but there were times that you'd look at me, I'd know. I'd share that same hunger for you, but I could never tell you that. We had too much to lose.

I, a senator. You, a Jedi Knight. You wanted me to throw that all down, you wanted me to sacrifice myself, sacrifice both of us for your lovers' fantasy. And our fantasy, became a reality. Our reality-- a nightmare. You wanted me to crumble because you said so, you wanted one word to make me melt. And you did?

With one kiss, you lit the spark. With one kiss and that one heated look, I would have never expected it to happen. That kiss, so simple, though I know you hardly wanted it to be innocent-- turned into a dark secret. Our kiss turned to a caress, and now-- I stare down at my swollen gut and think about the life that we've created.

One simple touch, one simple kiss. That's how it all began. Your lips as sweet as honey, your eyes as deep as the lakes of Naboo. Your touch-- oh, your touch was a shard of heaven. Your kisses. They were too delicious, too wonderful to be real, it seemed. They drew me in, intoxicating my very senses, my very common sense. And I would have never thought I would be here now, watching you?watching them work on you like this.

I can still see the strong angles and curve of your body, smell the delicious aroma of your presence, taste the sweet savor of your kiss. How could I not fall in love with you? How could I not? But I never thought there would be this much pain, this much trouble for our love.

I remember this well, when you first had your arm replaced before we were wed. I remember watching you then, in the same state that you are now, breathing softly, barely alive?I wonder what it might be like without you. If I could no longer love you, if our child would never know his father. If I would never feel your touch or wake up next to you.

If I could no longer taste you, inhale your very essence, fall asleep in your arms, travel the miles across your strong chest, travel the miles?with you, with me, together, exploring forever?

Sorry, babe, I know you think this is because of the lava pit. But really when the med droid discovered your internal organs were made of cotton candy and your veins were roller coasters, you actually think we would let you go like that? See, your body really IS a Wonderland! Look on the bright side, you look darn good in black.

:D :D :D

Happy April Fool's Day!!!! Did we fool anyone? I bet you gutter minds all thought we were going to get smutty! ;) All in good fun! We would like to thank Uncle George for letting us use his characters in such buffonery and John Mayer for writing such a smutty song. ;)

-Arna and Darth Fruitcake. :D

2. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Wow, that was amazingly deep and profound. I am seriously crying here!

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *smacks forehead and shakes head*

4. Wilhelmina

Wilhelmina Jedi Master star 3

Jul 4, 2002
    Dude!!! This is the bestest story ever!!! I could totally picture it happening!!! It moved me!!! A/A 4ver!!! When will u post more?

5. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Is there going to be a sequel?! You guys CAN'T leave us hanging like that, I am shaking from withdrawl here!

6. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Well, I think if you take off the April Fool's Day joke, it's a very nice, sensual, sad piece! Two for the price of one.

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    LMAO!!! Ya know, Dally's right!! ;)

8. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    I love like that song a bunch.

9. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    Well, I'm glad you all enjoyed our prank in one way or another... ;)

I also really appreciated all of the "joke replies" to the joke itself-- but to address the one concern about the story having potential to be actually serious--

Well, thank you. I wanted to make it as believable as possible until I threw the punch-- and had I not picked such a "comical" title for the fic, who knows, maybe I would have written it as a serious piece. But nonetheless, twas a joke all in good fun. :D

Thanks!

10. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    [face_laugh] ROTFLMAO!!!

You almost got me, Arna. But when I read the last paragraph and thought, "What the hell?" and then I checked the date... :p

But really, apart that last paragraph, it COULD be a serious vignette... ;)

Good job! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.