main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your favorite characters in the Clone War series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TheFunnyLittleYoda, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFunnyLittleYoda

TheFunnyLittleYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2010
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this topic but here we go.

Who are your favorite/least favorite characters?

My favorites are
    General Grievous - His just pure awesome, I mean if Obi wan wasn't a main character there is no way that he could have killed Grievous IMO. Some say his a coward, I say his a strategist who knows when to fight and when to run.

Aayla Secura - Hottest jedi in the galaxy? =)

My list favorites are
    Mace Windu - He's too serious all the time. Plus he killed Jango.

Commander Bly - I hate this guy.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like the sith philosophy more than the jedi one. Anyone agree?

2. StampidHD280pro

StampidHD280pro Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    The Sith philosophy will turn you into a contemptuous paranoid coward. Have fun with that.

I'm actually most fond of the female characters in Clone Wars. Assaj. Ahsoka. Luminara. Bariss. Satine.

Can't wait to see more Ziro in the new season.

3. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    I thought we had poll threads about favorite characters.

4. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    With a name like koonfan, who else but Hondo Ohnaka? [face_laugh]

5. TheFunnyLittleYoda

TheFunnyLittleYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2010
    At where? Could you link me?

6. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    You speak wisdom, sir... I mean, I may think Barriss is cool and all, but she's got nothing on Hondo.

7. MrsCadBane

MrsCadBane Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2010
    Psssh, no one beats Cad Bane ;)
    He's the whole reason I started watching the Clone Wars again. I started it back when, but lost interest until I randomly caught a rerun of "Hostage Crisis" on TV. So I have to give Bane some credit. He's developed into my all time favorite Star Wars character actually. :D

But otherwise, in TCW, I like Grievous and Rex. Although I know some people are kind of against the clones showing attachment and emotion kind of thing and its against canon and all that, but I like that part. Oh! And I love Embo. His hat is pretty rockin'.

I absolutely cannot stand Mace Windu. It always seems to me like he has this huge ego that's contained by his serious, somewhat snobbish attitude, but that's just me. :)
    I'm not very fond of Yoda either....maybe I just don't like the Jedi council. [face_thinking]
    Bounty hunters all the way!!

8. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Kit Fisto needs to meet Hondo at some point in the show. I would almost die of awsomeness...[face_hypnotized]

9. Rogue501st

Rogue501st Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 9, 2010
    Hondo Ohnaka has the best lines and monkey lizards! I'm also a Rex fan. "Rookies" still one of my favorite episodes.

10. cadbanerocks21

cadbanerocks21 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2010
    My favorite bounty hunters are Cad Bane and Helios-3D.

Helios has cool paintings on his droid armor and seems aggresive to rescue Ziro from trouble. We see him in Hostage Crisis with two other assassin droids, and now he is back in with Season 3. This time Helios will meet Toto and they'll kidnap C-3PO to get information.

My favorite clones are Hawk and Jet.

Hawk has awesome paintings on his helmet, red x's with blue stripes. He is a good pilot for a gunship, and respects being in the 501st legion.

Jet is awesome because he leads the Flame Squad led by General Mundi. we don't know his character in revenge in the Sith, but he is a warrior on Geonosis.

11. Jaden_Starkiller

Jaden_Starkiller Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2009
    Ahsoka
    Obi Wan
    Aurra sing

12. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Ki-Adi-Mundi; He beat Anakin's 'score' on Geonosis, and the way he seemed disappointed that his only reward was Anakin's 'everlasting respect' amused e.

Dooku; Despite having one of the oddest heads on the show, Corey Burton's portrayal of his voice is deliciously evil - scenes such as Dooku knocking Pre Vizla down a peg or two in 'Duchess of Mandalore' and his breakout from Hondo's base were some of my favourite Dooku moments.

Luminara; She's been fleshed out very nicely so far in TCW, and just generally seems to have all the qualities of a fan favourite.

13. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    Obi-Wan, Captain Rex, and Cad Bane.

14. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    I like Aayla Secura, Captain Rex, Plo Koon, and Aurra Sing.

15. Mond

Mond Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 21, 2009
    Mar Tuuk

I really really hope we get to see more of this guy in the future. :D

16. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    I thought we have a favorite character poll thread.

17. Commander_Stone

Commander_Stone Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2010
    My favorite characters are Commander Stone and Commander Fox.

My favorite villans are Ziro the Hutt and Cad Bane.

18. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Favorites include Ahsoka, Embo and Aurra Sing.

Not so favorites include Cad Bane, Cad Bane and that other guy, Cad Bane.

19. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    I don´t believe I´d ever seen someone so negative on Cad Bane before. What is it about him that annoys you so, Robimus? Or is it just the exagerated hype surrounding the character?

20. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    I think it has to do with how they are handling the character. The crew are making him out to be the ultimate badass, and his characterization is going downhill fast, because they need him to do the next big badass thing.

Like the Lightsaber. He doesn't need the lightsaber to fight Jedi, but they give him one to make him look more dangerous.

21. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Just go read his description on the Wook, it about sums it up. He can do it all and has no weaknesses - and that makes him boring and predictable.

It's damn lucky he allowed Palpatine to become Emperor because I'm sure before this series is over he'll know every detail of Palpatine's plan because he just that smart.;)

22. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    I thought the Jedi mind 'boning' Cad Bane suffered was rather edgy and unpredictable and showed a vulnerability in a character who had within three episodes already became an amazing villain.

Although I do agree that he has a tad too many strengths.

Anyway, my favourite characters are:

- Anakin: Mainly because TCW Anakin feels much deeper than the PT iteration.

- Ahsoka: The mystery of 'where does she go?' is one of the reasons I keep watching, and she has started to evolve into a rather interesting characterisation too, much more interesting than the brat in TCW film would lead you to believe anyway.

- Plo Koon: Gandalf the Grey + My favourite prequel design = brilliance of alarming levels.[face_laugh]

23. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    Hm... It has to be Satine, Ahsoka, Barriss, Jet, Cody, Boba, there's probably more i can't think of now xD

24. Ichor_Razor

Ichor_Razor Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    3 words: Senator Riyo Chuchi

I mean, she hasn't appeared much but her character was so well developed for the episode she was in and she is probably one of the truly genuine things about the series, IMO.

Then again, I do also like the idea of Kit Fisto with a Jamaican accent, aside from his character overall.

25. Orliaan-Nabberie

Orliaan-Nabberie Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 17, 2005
    Overall: Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, Plo Koon and Aurra Sing.

Original to the show/movie: Cad Bane, TODO 360 and Ahsoka.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.