main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Your favorite SW galaxy vacation spot?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawajames , Jul 27, 2005.

?

Your favorite SW galaxy vacation spot?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Tatooine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bespin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Coruscant

8.3%
  4. Endor

20.8%
  5. Mustafar

4.2%
  6. Hoth

4.2%
  7. Kamino

8.3%
  8. Naboo

33.3%
  9. Geonosis

8.3%
  10. Other...

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    So, it's time for your annual vacation, and this time you can take Star Tours to anywhere in the SW galaxy... but you can only pick one planet...

do you want to take in snowboarding on Hoth? picnicking on Naboo? rock-climbing on Geonosis? nightlife on Coruscant? gambling on Bespin? camping on Endor? getting a tan on Tatooine?

if you choose other... list your choice for vacation!

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Of those listed I picked Naboo. But if I picked one not listed, I'd pick Correllia and maybe I'd run into Corran Horn. :p Or maybe the moon of Yavin and do some training at the Jedi Academy.

3. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    Naboo also has mountains for skiing. They got everything. And it's clean.:eek:

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    It was a tie between Alderaan and Naboo, but I picked Alderaan. Jimmy Smitts > Natalie Portman. [face_love]

5. IceManHG

IceManHG Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2005
    doh!! I wanted to vote for Endor but voted for Mustafar by mistake. Endor seems like a beautiful place to visit. It has huge forests, mountains and large lakes. Just my sort of place.

6. Resilient

Resilient Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 2003
    w00t 'Triple Zero' here I come!

7. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    I have voted for naboo myself least there you have no worries you can lay out on the grass and chill out. You know if you went to endor you have the problem of an ewok attacking you.

8. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    defintaly camping on Endor... wait a second, already done that! Well, I would go more if I was back in CA

9. vkyoshi

vkyoshi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2003
    i have to go with Hoth.

no i don't ski or board i just have a weak spot for blizzards and snow storms.
    this could of course only be said by a person who was born and raised in san diego.
    and the closest i've come was those couple of months that i worked a hundred miles from the arctic circle.

i know i'm weird ( like that shocks you ) but after i first saw ice station zebra i became hooked on the arctic and Antarctic .
    this is reinforced by one of my favorite movies john carpenters the thing and my favorite battlestar galactica episode gun on ice planet zero.

10. Svoor

Svoor Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2004

Not if I beat you there! ;P

11. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Hmm lets see.. Coruscant..uh..no..been there, not much left there and can't find my way back cause the homeing beacon has been re-programed; Kamino...um..no..too wet, too many bounty hunters, and the cloners are going to realize at some point that I'm not the Jedi they think I am and stick me with the bill; Naboo..um..no..Cause..IT..happened there and I'm stll in grief over the loss (Noooooooooooooooo!) ; Geonosis...um..no...left in a hurry, and still worried cause I didn't complete my "entertainment contract;" Mustafar..um..no..been there..have the burnt robes..uh..t-shirt.

Tatooine...stuck "babysitting" from a distance for the next 20 years.

So, as for a vacation spot.. will still have to think about that.

**Kenobi - Transmission Out.**

12. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Endor all the way!

13. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I heard Coruscant has some sweeet underground interstellar Goth/Industrial clubs... maybe I'll run into Trent Reznor and Shirly Manson there!

14. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    > blown up. [face_love] :p

15. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    how about Bespin... nothing bad happened to obi-wan there! although his former pupil chopped off his other pupil's hand and told him you lied about his parentage.

16. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003

[/quote] how about Bespin... nothing bad happened to obi-wan there! although his former pupil chopped off his other pupil's hand and told him you lied about his parentage.[/quote]

Hmm Bespin..and now I have to deal with the guilt of "a certain point of view." Thanks, James![face_liarliar]

17. The_Sith_Hunter

The_Sith_Hunter Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    I picked Endor. I do need a new pair of slippers!

Oh, and Master--Kenobi, wouldn't Endor work? This is where you brother came back from the dark side right?

18. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Yes, I think Endor might just work.. have to meditate on this I will. Oh no, talking like Yoda I am now! [face_laugh]

(Course, he came back from the DarkSide, then immediately DIED!!!) Hmmm will have to re-think this. I mean did you see that look on his face in the Special Edition...the "I'm so much greater than all of you" look...[face_thinking]

19. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    ((Having WAY more fun with this thread than I should be)) :D [face_laugh]

20. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    that's why it's here... for fun!

i still haven't made my mind up yet..

21. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    ok -- where we are - the adjusted results:

Current Poll Results:
    Tatooine (0 votes)
    Bespin (0 votes)
    Coruscant (2 votes)
    Endor (5 votes) +1
    Mustafar (1 votes) -1
    Hoth (1 votes)
    Kamino (2 votes)
    Naboo (7 votes)
    Geonosis (2 votes)
    Other... (3 votes) (one is for Alderaan)

Naboo followed by Endor!

22. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    My favorite SW Vacation Spot wasn't listed so, I voted for other.

My choice is a Specially Reserved Vacation Spot for the Sith only!

[face_skull] ~ KORRIBAN ~ [face_skull]

[face_skull] ~ Valley Of The Dark Lords ~ [face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.