main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Your thought of the day...?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    yeah another survivor junkie! I love surivior, one of the reasons I hate school...

2. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Survivor! Never miss it! Can't get my friends to watch it! Don't know why I'm using all of these exclamation points!

3. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    because Jerri is finally gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, if i had know there were other survivor fre...fans I would of bugged ya'll about recording for me since I always miss it!

4. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Yeah, I'm so glad Jerri is gone. But I'm also disappointed in the way Lex is behaving. He's setting himself up for a fall.

And isn't the whole Boston Rob/Amber thing so cute it makes you want to throw up?

5. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    ha ha, yeah, I love how he says it, "Ambah"... he's so weepy! The first Survivor he was on, he was talking about how he was manipulating everyone, including the girls... now he has become undone by one!

6. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    My thought for today is:

No matter how tempting it might be, NEVER allow yourself to get sucked into a "political discussion" on the internet.

I made that a personal rule the day after the 2000 election. I almost broke that rule today after reading a bunch of partisan B.S. and drivel on my favorite internet board, but what little common sense I have prevailed (after it fought with the beer I just drank).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.