main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Version of the OT if it wasn't made

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by DARK_HELMET_05, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedHeadKevin

RedHeadKevin Jedi Master star 2

May 18, 2004
    Actually, you could have the cake and eat it too, regarding Anakin. Anakin would be a Jedi knight who falls into using the dark side of the Force during the Clone Wars, and betrays the Jedi order by getting married. Obi-Wan is sent to "bring him in," THE Duel happens, and Anakin is "killed." Onscreen you would believe that there is no way that he could survive the injuries incurred during The Duel, and Obi Wan goes back to the Council, with news that Skywalker is dead. Padme is obviously bummed, but takes her pregnancy to term, and has the twins. That's the end of my Episode II.

At the beginning of MY Episode III, Palpatine takes over as Emperor and reveals himself to be Darth Sidious. Now the Jedi know that the children of Anakin Skywalker could potentially, one day, destroy the Sith. They send the kids into hiding on Alderaan and Tattooine. Meanwhile, Sidious's new apprentice, Darth Vader, becomes his right hand, and leader of the Imperial Military. Palpy sends Vader to wipe out the Jedi, ending with Padme's twins. When Vader finds Padme, he demands to know where the Half-Jedi children of Skywalker are. When she doesn't give them up, he kills her. Then, the rest of my Episode III happens.

Basically, you'd believe that Anakin was killed by Obi-Wan, and then Sidious got himself a whole new apprentice in some guy named Vader.

2. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Even the title tells you this is a Classic Trilogy Forum topic. This isn't a 3SA topic at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.