main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by KenKenobi, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Slave IV

IC: Krysta Fett

Krysta dropped down onto the edge of her bed and looked at Kyle with a curious brow raised.

"What do you mean?"

TAG: alpha

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

2. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    IC Nen Yim

She turns to him and smiles slyly.

"The shamed one complex would probably have every salvagable scrap ever thrown out."

Tag: Alpha

3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: EDITED

4. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    OOC: we're finishing up, so unless the GM says otherwise, I just wait for the sequel thread.

5. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Kenobi told me I could post my sheet. So I figure this is going somewhere.

6. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: The reins were handed over to alpha_red. He's the GM.

7. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    OOC: I'm not particularly fond of the idea of a Mandalorian Jedi. It seems too wanktastic, even for this thread. A Mandalorian alone would be acceptable, though -- provided you can come up with a backstory for him that ties into the story we've established so far. Despite its occasional excesses, this story is driven by characters and emotions, not simple military conflict.

8. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    OOC: Sorry for the delay -- my schedule is absolute hell, and will be until the end of the year. But once summer hits...it's party time. ;)

[b]IC as Kirian[/b]

I smiled at my lover, drew her close to me and kissed her deeply for a couple of seconds. Her suggestion was almost flawless -- the Shamed Ones never had any fondness for the caste system, but under [b]Nom Anor[/b] it had gotten absolutely ridiculous. They'd be only too happy to help me overthrow him.

"Then let's get to it. Just show me the best entrance, and I'll cut a path of destruction like you've never seen in your wildest dreams."

"[i]I'll show you what you've made out of me.[/i]"

[b]Tag: VC[/b]

[hr]

[b]IC as the Skywalkers[/b]

[b]Luke[/b] emerged from the now-destroyed CR-1's hangar section along with the rest of [b]Starkiller's[/b] droids. It was a fine droid army that he'd engineered for himself, in the style of the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone War. The CIS had sent the galaxy into gridlock and enabled [b]Palpatine[/b] to take over as Emperor. But [b]Luke[/b] doubted that [b]Starkiller[/b] would do that. His techniques were reminiscent of [b]Admiral Galak Fyyar[/b], a neo-Imperial during the warlord era that [b]Kyle[/b] had personally laid waste to. Fortunately, his mannerisms and ideology were not.

Grabbing [b]Mara's[/b] hand, he surveyed the destruction that the orbiting fleet's turbolasers had caused. Their particle beams had wasted no words in thoroughly destroying the magnitude of surface that they had said. But in another fortunate turn of events, few Imperial personnel had been unable to retreat to the base. He could sense what would happen now -- the Alliance and the Remnant would attack the Citadel. He thanked the Force for [b]Starkiller[/b] -- his droids would save many lives. [b]Mara[/b] gave him a serious look that reflected exactly what he was thinking.

"We need to find [b]Starkiller[/b]," she stated, half-monotone and half-panicking. [b]Luke[/b] made no move to disagree, and the two trotted into the base to find the PA system controller, with which they could find the commander and [b]Kyle[/b].

[b]Tag: Mort[/b]

9. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    OOC: Hey, where is everyone?

I sent Mort a map, so the attack can start.

10. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    Ic Nen Yim

Nen Yim beams and follow him at a jog, dodging solid waste. "I'm sure that I would be proud any way."

Tag: Kirian

11. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Well now that I've figured out what to do with those crazy robots, for the most part, expect a post from me in the very near future.

Any word on Nev, Yalmak, and Noll? Dare I mention ysots?

12. Hordak_Alpha

Hordak_Alpha Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Hi, I'd like to join the rpg. Since I'm not going to read over all of the previous pages I'm thinking of just having my character jump in at some point somewhere. Is that okay with everyone?

13. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: We are starting a sequel thread after we tie up some loose ends. You are welcome to jump in then, unless alpha_red says otherwise.

14. Hordak_Alpha

Hordak_Alpha Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Well, I sure hope I can join the sequel. I've been searching for an rpg like this one ever since I joined the forums. If I'm not allowed to join then all of that searching will have really been for nothing.

15. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    OOC: Even after IB tests and whatnot, this thread shall live, at least for a little while longer. Then, the sequel starts if we can find enough players.

IC as Kirian

Thousands of warriors up ahead, just like she'd said. Such numbers had thwarted many Jedi Masters. And I was no Jedi Master. I had not the power. I had not the understanding, which in the end equated to power. I had merely my hatred, and who I was -- a malformed being. But if it was good enough for Darth Nihilus, that animal of the Force, then it was certainly good enough for these infidels.

My sword carved through three warriors' spleens before they knew I was even present. The others turned to face me, instantly recognizing the white-hot rage in my eyes, if nothing else. Compared to them, I was positively tiny, like one of the characters in those ridiculous animated holos. Yet I had all the markings of a warrior -- I was almost like one of Nom Anor's slayers, specially shaped Jedi killers. I would have been, too...if he wasn't a betraying asswipe trying to take over the universe. Even if I'd been his second, he would have thrown me down without a thought. So that's exactly how I treated his warriors as they rushed me by the dozens. They weren't even real people without the Force...they couldn't be, because they didn't know.

"You blasphemous Jeedai animal! Come here and meet your fate!"

"My fate? I offer you RELEASE!"

A stab to the heart of one warrior.

"I offer you PEACE!"

A slash across the head, bisecting another's brain.

"I offer you JUSTICE!"

Several Force-aided punches to yet another's genitals, and a quick, cruel chop for good measure.

"I offer you a union with the TRUE FORCE!"

A wave of Force lightning and telekinesis, crushing a dozen warriors and sending them flying off.

"...and yet you do not listen. You fools never do. That's why we're going to destroy you. That's why the only god you know will be the blackness of the dark side. Malevolent spirits will consume you all as you delve into death. Your gods will abandon you to the mercy of the Force...and all of your sick creations will tremble before the Burning Standards of Hell!"

There. That should be more than enough melodrama to distract them. Go, my angel of the night. Turn your creations on our enemies. Their technology will be their own undoing.

Tag: VC

OOC: No, graduating didn't suddenly make me hate the Yuuzhan Vong. I'm just playing the part of another form of religious zealot - a Sith going down the same character-destroying path as someone like Anakin.

16. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    OOC: Someone asked me to rp in past tense, but NOOO! IT'S TOO HARD! :p

IC Nen Yim

She watched Kirian's fury for a second, afraid of her own creation, before turning tail and running for the damutek. When she arrived, she pressed her hand to a biolock on the door and opened it. Her catlike eyes peered through the darkness to survey what she had - Villips, four dozen slayers, and a whole lot of Tazerrats.

"I knew those things would come in handy someday," she smirks, baring the tools on her shaper's hand. "Now, my creations, prepare to fight."

She advanced on the first table.

Tag: Alpha? Maybe?

17. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Thank you for nothing. :p [face_laugh]

18. cloneCommando1138

cloneCommando1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    i'd like to join the imperial remnant.

19. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    OOC: We're kind of late in the game right now, and lacking a couple of players due to real-life circumstances, but if you'd like to, post or PM me your character sheet.

IC as Kyle

"Well, in our sense of morality, a person's supposed to continually better themselves throughout their life. The more experiences you have and the more you learn, the more complete you are as a person, until you can join the Force. That's what the old Jedi lore says, anyway. For all the crap we can do as Jedi, which gets pretty insane sometimes, there are really only two ultimate powers, one for each side of the Force. For a light Jedi, there's the ability to manifest in spirit form and guide the path of others with the full knowledge of the Force at your disposal. Only a few Jedi have ever managed to do that, especially in the last few thousand years. For a Sith, there's the ability to maintain your physical body forever and achieve immortality, which nobody's been able to do since the hate of the dark side erodes it. But that isn't limited to Force users. Take a tour of the universe and you'll find out that everyone has their pinnacle of achievement -- something they do that either benefits society incredibly or builds toward something else that does. What is that pinnacle of achievement for a Mandalorian? What are you working towards?"

Tag: Mort

20. cloneCommando1138

cloneCommando1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    is there a specific format of a character sheet you guys prefer?

~Commando

21. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    OOC: Something readable, preferably. :p

Basically, all that you need is to list the salient points of your character and give them a real, personal reason for being in the hellhole that this planet is right now.

22. Yodas-evil-twin

Yodas-evil-twin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    hello, can we please get an update?

23. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Slave IV

Thunderstruck at such a speech-like interrogative, Krysta offered little more than a blank stare at Kyle. More Jedi speak, she noted. Though he didn't seem to bear the visage of one, this Kyle Katarn character was quite the philosopher. Krysta didn't understand philosophy in the least, especially when it involved something having a deeper meaning. Just the thuoght of it made her head hurt, but she was used to it especially after being struck in the back of the head with a razor bug and then in the last few hours be tossed around this way an that.

"Okay Jedi... That made little or no sense... At all."

Deforestation

Northeast of Imperial Base Zero

IC: A-401, A-403

The pair of incomplete droids followed the two Jedi. Yes, they had to find Starkiller. It had been some time since they had laid optical receptors on their own master, but that was hardly the point at the given moment.

"Hold here Jedi," A-403 said, as he brought his motor functions to a stop. Both Jedi regarded the droid with what he determined to be a half-annoyed expression.

"Why do we stop here?" asked A-401

With a high pitched whirr, A-403 raised wire-ridden arm and pointed. Surely enough, the master was a good distance away, accompanied by two other familiar looking droids and a soldier clad in green armor.

24. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    IC: Kyle Katarn

"Sorry about being a philosopher. It's just that I don't have anything better to do. Normally I shoot first and let someone else ask the questions; I hate situations like this. I should be back on my feet soon enough, though."

The Jedi regarded Krysta curiously. "Maybe it's enough to know that you're strong. A lot of the time that's enough for me, too, because I can do my job. But being strong doesn't erase hope, or fear. Too bad, really..."

A pause.

"Got any juri juice?"

TAG: Mort

[b]IC: The Skywalkers[/b]

"Well, we found them. What now?" [b]Mara[/b] asked her husband.

"I guess we wait for them to figure out what their game plan for the attack on the Citadel is and help out. The whole situation reminds me of Endor and how [b]Han[/b] felt. He didn't really have anything to do except go along with what the Alliance had planned. But it worked out for him eventually; he did get with my sister."

[b]Mara[/b] looked at him like a monkey only she could see was bashing him in the face repeatedly with a banana. "'Get with' your sister?"

Silence...followed by a sort of groan. [b]Luke[/b] found it hard to tell what it was, but it vaguely resembled the whining of a used T-16 with peanuts on the floorboard and half of an old donut in the fuel tank.

"Well, yeah, I guess it's true. The point is that a lot of people don't talk about people 'getting with' any of their family members. Not that it's a major plot development or anything, because I'm beginning to be convinced that someone's writing all of this stuff down and laughing at us for their amusement."

"Including the deaths of millions of people and untold angst, Force-weirdness and psychological trauma?" [b]Luke[/b] queried, uncertain of the universe's general status himself.

"Yeah," [b]Mara[/b] replied. "But on the other hand, I guess we're lucky we haven't been killed, even though you came close. I guess the Force likes me more than you, Mr. Chosen-One-Hotter-Than-Both-Suns."

[b]Luke[/b] uncharacteristically stuck his tongue out at his wife, before immediately reigning himself in. "Why did I just do that? At this rate we'll be lucky if [b]Jacen[/b] and [b]Jaina[/b] don't get together."

Another groan. This one sounded more like a defective heavy turbolaser immediately before it exploded and destroyed everything near it with hundreds of teratons of, as some of the Rogues had come to call it, "'we own you' juice."

"Agreed," [b]Luke[/b] stated flatly and hurriedly at the same time, assuming such a tone was in fact possible. "Now let's go help [b]Starkiller[/b] and dethrone us a dictator."

[i]Farmboy[/i], [b]Mara[/b] projected forcefully.

"I love you too, honey."

[b]Luke[/b] could almost hear the "hunh?" in the commander's brain several dozen meters away.

[b]TAG: Mort[/b]

25. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Slave IV

"As a matter of fact I do," Krysta said, getting to the floor. Lying on her stomach, she foraged under her bed and dragged out a dull gray colored crate. Pulling off the lid and casting it aside, she revealed contents of ice cubes and familiar looking cans. Krysta picked one out and passed it to Kyle.

"He-hee, Dad still doesn't know I've got these."

[u][i]Imperial Base Zero[/i][/u]

[b]IC: [color=blue]Commander Starkiller, A-404[/color], [color=green]Boba Fett[/b][/color]

[blockquote]At the sound of whirrs and thuds of footsteps, [b]Commander Starkiller[/b] turned himself. His visor made out two heat signatures with the IR lens and, switching modes, two electrical signatures with the EMP lens.

[color=blue]"Hello boys,"[/color] he affectionately greeted his droids. [color=blue]"Glad to see you made it out of that mess all safe and sound. And who are these with you? I don't believe I saw them aboard the station..."[/color]

[color=green]"[b]Luke Skywalker[/b] and [b]Mara Jade[/b] respectively,"[/color] [b]Boba Fett[/b] clarified with little emotion.

[b]A-404[/b] kept silent and his optics focused on the two skeletal droids. They were definetly A-400 Series model machines. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, especially after taking notice of the numbers "401" and "403" blatently engraved on their chassis'.

[color=blue][i]Could it be? I thought they were destroyed...[/i][/color][/blockquote]

[b]TAG: alpha[/b]

[hl=black][color=white][b][]=====#[]<[/hl][/color][/b][hl=red][color=white][b]---------------- M_N! ----------------[/hl][/color][/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.