main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Zuckuss helmet mask

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Fyberdyne1, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fyberdyne1

Fyberdyne1 Jedi Youngling

Dec 7, 2001
    I know is not right to post a live auction. So I will do it anyway just this once. Here one of younger memeber once ask me if this was possible. Well I told him it was. But even better I didn't have to make it.So it is $81 does anyone like our Zuckuss that much?
    Mark
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3315148392&category=790

2. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    wow. i wish i had 96.05. thats really cool. how much do you suppose it would cost to make one myself?

3. Fyberdyne1

Fyberdyne1 Jedi Youngling

Dec 7, 2001
    Zuckuss
    It would coat the clay to make the model. The silicon to cast a mold. What ever material you want the finished mask to be. And paint if it would need it. OK there are a couple way to make the thing this is just one. Clay you need alot. I haven't purchase any clay lately so don't know the cost.Silicon is about $120 for ten pounds. You will need ten pounds. Fiberglas jacket for the mold about $25. If it is Fiberglas the another $25 if it is some other material the cost of that. Paint is cheap.So the one on ebay is cheap now.
    Mark

4. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    That is sweeeeeeet! The only thing that isn't totaly perfect is that I always thought his eyes were darker, so I might have used a tinted glass for them, but hey, I didn't make it and I probably won't, so who am I to complain! Sharp piece...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.