main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX 107.7 "The End" Star Wars Trivia Contest...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BigChris, Feb 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Hey guys, I thought I would tell y'all about this. 107.7 occationally has Star Wars trivia contests at lunch time. They had one today, and the question was so easy!! It was "What kind of driods are R2-D2 and C-3PO?" I called in, but I wasn't caller 7 :(, but they are going to do it a few more times. You get several prizes, like toys. But I like the LAST prize, "We are going to send you to see Star Wars in May, and you get to see it first and for free." I would listen just to have the chance to see AOTC first, and free!!!

Big Chris

2. Ripster

Ripster Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    too bad I have to sit in class over the regular lunch hour. Mine don't come until about 2:30. Enough griping. I'd be more interested in the other prizes than the tickets cause I probably won't be able to go right away. With my luck I'll not see it for a couple of weeks.

ps. just a thought, I'd proabblby not even know the answers caause I'm not to good with remebering details. (Hence the reason I forget to ask off work for the meetings, or forget to come here for a long time)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.