main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN 12-7-01 meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by KnnOs, Dec 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnnOs

KnnOs Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    Yea? Nay? Thoughts? Todd already has expressed the desire to gather on Friday. I'm good whenever, but this next RPG session will be our last, as it closes out this campaign, and Garith's tenure aboard the Mephistopheles or whatever you call that thing. BTW! I got gamer #7 and there is some bleeding hillarious stuff in there, as well as a contest to turn in your best character. I'm going to turn in either Dora'tilan, the first Twi'lek chick who actually had a large backstory, or KnnOs, whose backstory is certainly the most extensive.

2. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    Hey Knnos, shouldn't your change your sig line to include Deceased Cmdr.Knnos or something similar?

I will let you know about Friday.

3. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    I forgot, we had plans to head to Indy this weekend. So I'm out. I guess you will be finishing the epic tale without me. :(

4. KnnOs

KnnOs Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    well damn, and KnnOs is only dead in infinities, though YOU'LL never see him again, I don't want to hear the whining.

5. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    Knnos better not have had a cloning cylinder laying around.

6. KnnOs

KnnOs Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    you won't see him again with these characters, and probably not ever. In this campaign he is dead, dead as a doornail.

7. KnnOs

KnnOs Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    This was a duplicate message, oops

8. Empyre

Empyre Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2000
    Darn Twi'lek. I did make her work for her fun though. I wonder what tipped the Jedi off about my personal operatives?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.