main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 145 ABY- The New Jedi Trials- Shadow War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ree, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Grosh

Grosh had been so enthralled with working on the E-Web that he barely noticed Kryn walk through the shop. He lifted his head and glanced as the young bothan walked back into the engineering section. Putting his head back down to work again, Grosh began soldering some connections. Not much time had passed and Grosh noticed that Kryn walked back through the shop and up front again.

"Poor kid must be bored," Grosh commented to himself.

He stood there for a moment, trying to think of something he could have the bothan help him with. Grosh couldn't really think of anything, as the E-Web was his personal domain. Not being able to think of anything else, Grosh went back to working on the blaster.

Time passed and finally Grosh stood, stretching his back. He looked down, satisfied at his repair and modification to the blaster's trigger and firing mechanisms. As he was admiring his work, the door to the shop opened.

"Grosh, sorry to disturb you from your work," Taryn said as she walked into the shop, "but I have a task that I think you would be able to take care of. When we went onto the Chu'unthor there was no power therefore visibility was very low. Do you think you could rig up some high powered lights to a few suits or possibly a short range power generator that could provide power to a section of the ship as we moved through it?"

Grosh shrugged, now realizing that he didn't have his shirt on.

"I could probably think of something."

"I know that Kryn has exceptional skill in the field of electronics. Perhaps you two could put your heads together."

"Yeah, that would probably work. I've been trying to figure out something for the kid to do. He seems bored out his kovid. Just let me finish up here, and clean up a bit, and I'll see if he has any ideas."

Taryn nodded and walked out the door.

Grosh went back to the blaster, reconnecting the parts he had just finished working on. He grabbed a few rags and cleaned up the work station, carefully putting the fabric cover back on the blaster. He then turned to his left and opened a small cabinet. Inside there were a very old pair of feet from a droid, almost like boots. He grabbed them and headed back to his room.

After changing his clothes, Grosh headed to the refresher, and then to the common room.

tag: Taryn, Kryn

2. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn slept aboard the Jade Wing, the events on the mysterious ship they where attached to had flooded his mind with dreams and flash backs that he had banished long ago...

[i]13 Years Ago[/i]

"Hello young man." The Jedi master said to Karn, "We need to talk to this man, do you know where we can find him." the Master held out a picture to Karn, it was his father.

"No." Karn replied and looked away Karn felt the Jedi masters eyes bore into him and he told the truth. "He lives right on the hill there, the one that looks like a temple."

"Thank you my boy." The jedi said and walked away Karn folowed them to his home where his father waited for them.

[i]Ahead in flash back[/i]

Karn Fell's father had electricuted the Jedi masters two padawan learners they had been to eager to get their first true bit of battle and had jumped the gun. Karns father laughed at the Jedi master who he dueled with his light saber. the red light iluminating the field with a mix of green. Then after about thirty minutes of fighting Karn's father had fought the Jedi to the top of his makeshift temple where he struck him down with such a ferocity that karn had never seen.

"You see my son, the Jedi are weak." He held forth his own light saber and that of the masters. "One day you will have to choose which side you will fight for. You will have to choose. When you do and begin to live the life you chose you will think back and wish you had chosen the other way but it will be to late. So chose." He held out both sabers, "Chose." he said.

Karn chose, he chose the Jedi's weapon.

"Very well, Jedi" his father sneered and walked away, he turned and said "There will come a time where we will fight each other, but as one of these," he pointed to one of the padawans "these ignorant fools." And with that, his father walked away

[hr]

[i]Present day[/i]

Karn sat up in his bed in the infirmary. He had taken a major blow to the head and had severa broken bones but was other wise fine. He looked at his droid and said "Come on, my friend, lets get some food." With that he and the droid went down in search of the mess hall to eat or to find at least some ration packs to break into.

Tag : Anyone

3. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: Brutus Crantilla

FireFly

Brutus opened his eyes when he hears Malloren's voice. He stands up and faces Malloren. "Grand Master, it is good to see you back to business again." Brutus lowers his voice and continues. "How have you been Malloren? I have much to tell you. Might I come in?" Brutus looks at Malloren, his eyes betraying none of the thoughts he had swimming through his head at the moment.

Tag: Ree

4. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    IC: Malloren Chi-Ba

Firefly

Her Quarters

[i]"How have you been Malloren? I have much to tell you. Might I come in?"[/i]

Malloren grinned- Brutus was all seriousness, and she wanted to lighten the mood.

[i]"Of course you can, you goose! Come in and have a cup of tea."[/i]

She moved around him and entered her quarters. Putting her things down on her sleeper, she started making tea. She looked up at him and saw his face crumpled in thought and worry.

[i]"Brutus I'm fine. Good as new!!"[/i], she said jokingly. She WAS feeling much better, but Brutus worried too much. He didn't respond.

She used the Force to reach out to him and see if she could get a sense of what was bothering him. She couldn't get much, but to her suprise it was something he was keeping locked up tight. She couldn't get through. It must be serious.
    [i]
    "Brutus..what's wrong?"[/i]

[b]Tag: Brutus[/b]

5. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: Brutus Crantilla

Malloren's Personal Quarters

[i]"Brutus..what's wrong?"[/i]

Brutus had entered the quarters after her, and was standing aside while she made tea. He turned to her when she spoke again.

"Haha," Brutus manages a smile. "It's nothing, just thinking, that's all. I just don't want others knowing my thoughts. I've been away from friends for too long I guess. I'll need to readjust."

Brutus walks over to a couch and sits down. "I must say, you have become a great leader. I'm actually surprised that you haven't yelled yet wondering why I disappeared for the past three years."

In this moment, for some reason, Brutus, dropped his defenses protecting his thoughts while looking at Malloren. He knew it was wrong to have the thoughts, not only was she Grand Master, more importantly, Malloren was his friend. Brutus knew that such feelings were not allowed. Then he realized that he had been thinking these things freely, and quickly shut them out of his mind, hoping that Ree had not sensed his hidden turmoil.

TAG: Ree

6. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn watched the stars turn to streaks as his ship jumped to lightspeed and listen to his droid chirp about the curious destination he had set. He had told everyone on board the ships he was docked to where he was going to, just not what for. There was a holocron he knew of, hidden within his father's long abandoned sith temple. It would only take a few hours of travel to reach Dantooine, but Karn slept as best he could in the small cockpit of his X-Wing and dozed off.

[i]10 Years ago[/i]

"A jedi is not defined by the powers he uses no matter how evil or who in history used them but a jedi is diffined by the way he uses his power." Karns master spoke through the training rooms communications pad. "The jedi and the sith are not so differnt Karn, what seperates them from us?"

"A sith uses their passion to gain strength and power thus granting them victory." Karn replied as he blocked three remote shot with his lightsaber.

"So the code says, and that is how you should view it, but more in depth, the sith use their powers for themselves not to benefit others, they will kill and betray anyone they must to achieve power and dominace over all life. Jedi must never use their powers to benefit themselves, even when used to save your own life, look on like you are saving yourself to save others." Stated Karn's master.

"Yes master. Master have there been any reports from Dantooine?" Karn asked.

"Concerning what my young padawan?" Karn's master replied.

"The Sith." Karn stated.

"Your thoughts dwell on your father, powerful he was and is but consumed by the darkside he was, you must let go of your attachment to him, if you ever meet again, do not attempt to convert him back to us. The council would never allow his return he would be killed." Karn's master replied.

"But he should be given a chance to come back to the light, I think I can save him." Karn said

"You should get on with your exercises and keep your focus where it belongs on the here and now." With that his master ended the conversation and silently told Karn to drop the matter.

[hr]

Karn woke from his drean from the warble from his droid it told him that they were approaching Dantooine. So Karn cut the sublight engines and watched a planet appear in front of them. Karn flew down to the planet towards the location of the temple. When they arrived Karn exited his ship and walked toward the temple entrance, blaster marks pocketed the door and lightsaber cuts were all down the hall way. Karn went by memory and with a map he had made long ago to the room with the holocron. When he arrived he walked through the door and came to the center of the room, he was amazed at what he saw. the walls were lined with holocrons each had dates, names events and certain criteria they spoke of. Karn closed the door and went to work fiding the one he wanted.

Tag : Anyone

7. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005

Main Starship

Quarters

Malloren frowned at what Brutus said.[i] ?Brutus I thought it was something really serious. The feelings I was getting of you were immense! Don?t do that to me again or I?ll kill you?[/i], she threatened. Not literally, but she was irritated. Sometimes Brutus? intense nature was hard to deal with and understand. She had genuinely thought something was terribly wrong. Especially when many Jedi were giving her foreboding feelings of fear and danger. It disconcerted her that she did not feel the same.

She didn?t believe it. She was going to make this work- the [i]Chu?unthor[/i]was going to be their new home, and it was going to take all her motivation and energy.

On a lighter note, she addressed Brutus in the friendly manner she usually used with him.
    [i]?I?m glad you?re here though?[/i], she squeezed his shoulder in reassurance and smiled. [i]?I have convened a meeting of the Council and we will discuss our definite plans of re-entering the [u]Chu?unthor[/u] and making it habitable. The spirit I spoke to said they wanted to be buried somewhere, which means their bodies must be on there. We will need volunteers for that. Once that obligation is fulfilled we can commence diagnostics and repairs on the ship and then we can move in!?[/i]

Before she could wait for a response, she jumped up having finished her tea, and made for the door.

[i]?Come on Brutus the meeting is on my ship in 5 standard minutes. Let?s go.?[/i]

She grabbed her brown Jedi robe off the hook as she swept gracefully out the door, her long hair flying behind her.

[b]TAG: Brutus, Kai Koon, Grush Terk[/b]

8. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Grosh Crander

Grosh sat in the common room, reading a datapad with the schematics for the E-Web. Then he looked over at the boots he had brought with him from the shop. Grosh knew they could help in the investigation of the Chu'unthor but he was limited in his electrical prowess.

He knew the boots came from a time when Darth Sidious and Darth Vader ruled the Galactic Empire, and that it was from something they called a 'Purge Trooper'. Finding them stashed away in the Sith Empire's R&D section, Grosh knew they would probably come in handy one day. The only thing that peaked his interest in the boots was their magnetic capabilities, which would make his armor much more effective in a zero-g environment like the Chu'unthor's. There was little doubt in his mind that Kryn would be able to probably make something similar and put it on not only Grosh's armor, but a couple of the other space suits as well.

Grosh stretched out on the couch and yawned. He set the datapad down on the table next to him and closed his eyes.

Within a couple minutes, he was fast asleep.

tag: none

---

OOC: I will be gone on a camping trip this entire weekend, and will be leaving fairly early today. Grosh can stay asleep for the time I am gone, unless something major happens where he is needed, in which case he can follow Taryn, if needed. I will check the forums to see if there are any updates before I leave.

9. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006
    Brutus Crantilla

Malloren's quarters

[i]?Come on Brutus the meeting is on my ship in 5 standard minutes. Let?s go.?[/i]

Brutus looks at Malloren. "Understood." Brutus exits her quarters with her and heads back towards the Jade's Wing. While walking, Brutus begin his report.

"Anyways..." Brutus begins, "It isn't looking pretty in the galaxy at the moment, the Galactic Alliance is all but crushed, and the temple on Coruscant looks similar to the one on Ossus now."

"Heavy losses have occured, and Sith Knights are running anywhere. I had a run in with one..." Brutus pauses, remembering Ord Mantell before continueing. "And look, as your friend, I don't think taking the remainder of the Jedi Order and putting them on 1 big ancient ship is a good idea, it will attract too much attention. Thats just my thoughts on it."

The two arrive at Malloren's ship. Brutus inputs the hatch code, and the hatch swings open so the two can go inside.

TAG: Ree, other Meeting Members

10. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    OOC: I hope you guys don't mind but I'm going to skip ahead a bit to give the game a kick start in about one or two posts. I appreciate those of you who are hanging in there:D

11. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    OOC: Sounds great to me! Im sleeping and awaiting your arrival so whatever happens i should be good to follow

12. -Kypster-

-Kypster- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 1, 2008
    Should I do a dawdling post anyway?

BTW, sorry I haven't been on in a while, busy, busy, busy :p

13. DarthDragon164

DarthDragon164 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    IC: Drake Dankari

?We?re almost home, Neo,? Drake said as he pulled the lever that brought his X-83 TwinTail starfighter out of hyperspace.

The integrated astromech, R11-N0, or Neo, as Drake had come to call him, warbled in response.

?Fine, I?ll give the ship a good scrub down as soon as we get back on the Firefly. I know how much you hate mud on the hull.? he replied reluctantly as he maneuvered the ship on a course to intercept the mothership of the Jedi Fleet. It?s just too bad that my meditation retreat had to end, the grind of real lift can be a real drag sometimes.

Drake was hard pressed to get that retreat to Dantooine in the first place. He practically had to beg the Council for it. He just got so tired of people who lacked common sense and maturity- people who seemed to be 95% of the inhabitants of the Galaxy- and needed to get away from the for a while.

Drake keyed the comm. ?Firefly, this is Jedi Knight Drake Dankari requesting permission to land.?

?Permission granted, Jedi Dankari,? the controller replied, ?Docking Bay 54.?

Approximately 2 hours Later
    It was two hours later and Drake had done everything that he needed to get done- scrubbed Neo?s hull, took a sanisteam, checked in to let everyone how he was back, and a thousand other things- he could finally relax, which he did by laying on his bed and catching up on the Holonews he had missed in the past week.

Grumble Grumble

Dinner time, Drake thought. He got up off his bed and set his datapad on the nightstand beside his bed. After putting his boots on, he left the room and headed to the mess hall.

Tag: None

14. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005

Chu?unthor

Hallway

Malloren held one end of the cloth wrapped bundle, while her partner held the other. This was the last body the Jedi had lifted out of the cargo bay, five levels down in the [i]Chu?unthor[/i]. They were going to transport them to the system of Ilum, the planet on the very edge of the Outer Rim where many Jedi had ventured to the Adegan Caves. The Council had decided this was both a fitting place to bury the Force Sensitive victims, and a planet that was close enough to their present position to not be too much of a risk.

They continued down the hallway towards the hatchway that was now repaired. They put the body down and Malloren?s partner climbed through the hatch. She reached out towards the Force and used it to help her lift the body up and through the hatchway. Others on the Jade?s Fire took the body to the ship [i]Supernova[/i] to be transported to Ilum.

She climbed up and out and addressed Taryn Jeando who was waiting nearby.

[i]?We?re done?[/i], she said as she smiled. [i]?Call the maintenance people, tell them they can get started on repairs on the Chu?unthor anytime in the next 24 hour cycle.?[/i]

Once the [i]Chu?unthor[/i] was repaired and in 100% working condition, the Jedi would move in and start the new Order.

[b]Tag: Everyone[/b]

[b]OOC: Hi everybody. Sorry for the delay. I have been really busy and I was having writers block. I?m moving on from this storyline as quickly as possible so we can get the game moving ?

15. DarthDragon164

Jun 25, 2008
    Loc: Aboard the Jade's Fire

Drake caught the body that Grandmaster Chi-Ba had lifted up to him and carried it into the Supernova, nearly tripping on his own two feet. He was glad no one was around to see him. Although it didn't happen very often, such clumsiness would be unbecoming of a Jedi. And what would have made it all the worse would have been dropping the body of a long dead Jedi that was haunting- no, that makes them sound malicious- inhabiting their knew home. Drake really didn't what to make him angry.

After he dropped the body off in the cargo bay, he headed back to Neo. He wouldn't be making the trip to Ilum aboard the Supernova with most of the other Jedi; instead, he would be "flying escort" in his starfighter. But, he know that wasn't his reason. He just wanted more alone time.

Tag: All

16. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    Aboard Chu'unthor

Grosh stood solemnly in his armor, watching as the Jedi transported the dead bodies they had found around the ship. Grosh had offered to help, but was told it would be best if he didn't. At first he was a little angry with the Council for telling him that, but after a brief talk with Taryn he understood. If a Mandalorian was killed in combat, only a Mado would dare touch the body to give the dead their proper rights. The Jedi were much the same it seemed.

Both he and Kryn had modified a few suits to have small portable generators, as well as more than sufficient illumination. It seemed to help the Jedi in their quest.

As he watched one of the last bodies being sent to an adjacent ship, Grosh followed the Jedi. He walked past the few other Jedi who were gathered, most of them looking at him akwardly, and made his way back to the Icy Truth's transport. Once inside he removed his helmet.

"Taryn," he said into his comm, "I'm in the transport. Just let me know when you're ready to leave."

Grosh really didn't know what else to say or do. This part of the trip was a Jedi operation, and Grosh didn't know any of the dead. Instead he decided to pay his respects to those he had lost. He pulled out the well worn small data pad and began reciting the names from memory.

tag: all

----

OOC: Glad to see this didn't fall by the wayside. I can sympathize with writers block, it sucks!

17. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    OOC: Thanks. Writers block sucks. SO! WHo's ready to board the Chu'unthor! yay! But not tonight it's late here. Tomorrow.

18. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: Ok so I am confused about what is going on.

19. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005

Jade?s Wing

Cockpit

One month later...

Malloren stood strong and tall in front of the viewscreen of her ship. She was looking down at the Chu?unthor floating idly in space. The maintenance crew were finishing the final clean up from the repairs at that moment, and Malloren was waiting.

She was in the close company of the Jedi Council, Taryn Jeando and her friend Grosh Crander, the able Kay Koda and Knight Drake Dankari. They all waited with her in the cockpit of her ship. They were all meditating together as one reaching out to the Force, hoping for wisdom, peace or future knowledge. They each looked and hoped for something different. Exactly what those things were would be revealed in their own time.

All ears perked up when they heard the hatch in the back of the ship snap and hiss open. All turned in unison and waited for the verdict of the maintenance crew. The foreman strode purposefully up to Malloren and said:

?It?s all done Madam?, he passed her a datapad. ?Here is all the information and specs you?ll need to get everything working. The Mandalorians? sensors have mapped most of the ship for you so you should be fine. Go check it out if you like?, he said with a smile.

?Thank you Brandon?, Malloren said deep in thought.

As the foreman left, Malloren turned and faced everyone in the room with her.

?Well everyone...the Chu?unthor is going to be our new home. When we go on board find quarters for yourselves. Then as soon as possible, I have some tasks for you all. Grosh if you could go straight to the control room, take a look at the diagnostics and specs and see if you can figure out how to pilot this thing. But please don?t make it go anywhere yet?, she said with a laugh.

?Taryn If you could please investigate what space we might make available for the younglings and apprentices- make some notes and lists and assign quarters for all the children so when we bring them aboard they can go straight there. Once you have done that, work together with Grosh and figure out a process or routine we can undertake to introduce the Chu?unthor to everyone else in the fleet. I hope to have them on here soon.?

?Kay and Drake, if you could please find the kitchens and make a list of what facilities and utensils are there then send it to the chefs on each ship so they can bring equipment and food from the ships that isn?t available on here.?

?The Council will be undertaking other important tasks around the ship. Stay in comlink contact and make sure you upload maps from this datapad before we all leave.?

She took a deep breath in after the long speech. She smiled and said, ?Any questions??

Tag: Everyone

20. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    Aboard Jade's Wing[/b]

Grosh sat in the back of the room with his armor on, but without his helmet, looking out the view screen while the Jedi meditated. Although he was not Force sensitive, Grosh could feel the peace and serenity exuding from the Jedi in the room. It was having a calming effect on him, which he didn't entirely dislike.

He watched as an engineer came up to Grandmaster Chi-Ba and gave her the results of the crew. He mentioned the sensors Grosh had given to the maintenance crew, and gave Grosh a nod on his way out. Grosh returned the gesture.

"Grosh if you could go straight to the control room, take a look at the diagnostics and specs and see if you can figure out how to pilot this thing. But please don?t make it go anywhere yet?, Chi-Ba said with a laugh.

"I think I can manage that," he replied with a smile.

He waited as she gave the rest of the beings their assignments, then went straight to the ramp that led to the Chu'unthor.

Aboard Chu'unthor

It didn't take Grosh long to reach the control room. He made sure he downloaded the map from the data-pad, although once he was on board his sensors provided all the same information. He noticed along the way that the crews had done a good job in cleaning up the area. It was also nice to have gravity in the cooridors, and lights as well. Grosh decided to keep his helmet on.

He stood in the control room, looking around. It was bigger than he remembered. He glanced at a few different stations, trying to determine which one was the navigation center. Still not quite sure, but having a good hunch, he walked to the cluster of controls in the front center of the control room. He sat in the chair and pushed a button, watching as the monitor came to life. Grosh noticed that it looked like he had found the navigation controls, but it also looked like he had found quite possibly the master control for the ship.

Scrolling through the menus, he noticed that there were a lot of systems and sub-systems listed. He finally found the diagnostics menu and began to run a set of diagnostics on the engines and communications. While the systems ran through those, he scrolled through a few more menus until he found one that peaked his interest: Ship layout.

tag: any

21. DarthDragon164

Jun 25, 2008
    Aboard the Jade's Wing

Drake felt a sense of calm flow through him and his comrades and pervade the same cockpit of the Jade's Wing. We're finally getting a home, he thought. The thought excited him, or at least it would have if it weren't for the serenity that he felt.

Snap Hiss

Drake opened his eyes and turned to see that the hatch leading into the Chu'unthor had opened and a member of the maintenance crew came through. He walked up to the Grandmaster and handed her a datapad. ?It?s all done Madam. Here is all the information and specs you?ll need to get everything working. The Mandalorians? sensors have mapped most of the ship for you so you should be fine. Go check it out if you like.?

?Thank you Brandon,? Grandmaster Chi-Ba replied.

?Well everyone...the Chu?unthor is going to be our new home. When we go on board find quarters for yourselves. Then as soon as possible, I have some tasks for you all. Grosh if you could go straight to the control room, take a look at the diagnostics and specs and see if you can figure out how to pilot this thing. But please don?t make it go anywhere yet?, she chuckled.

?Taryn If you could please investigate what space we might make available for the younglings and apprentices- make some notes and lists and assign quarters for all the children so when we bring them aboard they can go straight there. Once you have done that, work together with Grosh and figure out a process or routine we can undertake to introduce the Chu?unthor to everyone else in the fleet. I hope to have them on here soon.?

?Kay and Drake, if you could please find the kitchens and make a list of what facilities and utensils are there then send it to the chefs on each ship so they can bring equipment and food from the ships that isn?t available on here.?

"Yes, Grandmaster."

?The Council will be undertaking other important tasks around the ship. Stay in comlink contact and make sure you upload maps from this datapad before we all leave.?

The Grandmaster paused for a second before adding, ?Any questions??

"No, Grandmaster. Kay, I'm going to look for a room aft, so I'll look for mess halls there. How about you look towards the bow."

Aboard the Chu'unthor
    Drake trotted down the halls of the Chu'unthor, occasionally looking down at the map on his datapad. After wandering around the maze-like corridors for a few minutes, he came to the room he was searching for. He pressed the button that opened the door and he took stock of his new room.

It's no admiral's quarters, but it'll do.

Drake threw his duffle bag on the bed to show that the room was claimed and then went to search for the mess hall.

22. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    OOC: Ill be posting later on tonight but check this out... Its the schematics for the Chu'unthor

23. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Grush Terk

Grush tucked the datapad he had received in a small pocket in his robes, and proceeded with his bag of personal items onto the Chun'unthor. It was his first time entering the vessel, and was not quite sure what he would find once he stepped foot in its halls. It was strange how the ship had suffered over time, with the spirits of the long-dead Jedi filling the area waiting for someone to give them a proper burial.

As he entered the ship, Grush stared around at the corridor for several seconds. The ship, as he had figured, was nothing compared to a luxury cruiser; however, it had one thing going for it. The amount of space on board was tremendous, and that was more important than the interior's looks. Pulling out the pad, he turned it on and flipped through various data files and instructions for other members of the Trials, finally coming to one marked with his name. Opening the file, he studied it a bit before turning the device off and continuing on his way. The entire time he had been on the ship, he had not seen another member of the Trials, which was strange because they were to be preparing to load themselves and their things onto the ship. Shrugging, he kept moving until he reached a door, which, by the looks of it, definitely was as old as the ship was. Opening it with push of a button, he entered his new room. Being a Council Member, he got a bit more space than he had expected, but there still wasn't a ton of room in the space. It wasn't important, either; Grush didn't need a huge space to live in.

TAG: Everyone

24. WeaponMaster55

WeaponMaster55 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2008
    Oops! I'm accidentally signed in as WM! Sorry

25. -Kypster-

-Kypster- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 1, 2008
    Sorry, here's mine:

IC:Kyp Kalrin
    LOC: Quarters

Kyp Kalrin lay on his cot looking up at the ceiling, he turned over on his side and looked at his lighsaber, reaching out to the force he sent kinetic energy toward the saber, it lifted up off of the table and floated toward him. Kyp sat up and pulled the lightsaber from the air, threw it across the room and caught it with the force. Kyp reached out to the force and laid the saber on the top of the door frame, he walked over to it and tried to lift himself up to the level of the door. Kyp reached out to the force, he tried to lift his body from the floor he felt the feeling of weightlessness, he was happy, he was floating. Suddenly he dropped, to the ground he sighed, he never could levitate very well.

Kyp raised the saber from the door frame and pulled it out of the air, walking down the hall he came to the training area and took out one of the training droids, he activated it, with a click and a hiss it floated up. Kyp closed his eyes and ignited his lightsaber with a snap-hiss the saber illuminated the room. Kyp reached out to the force and let go of his feelings, click-hiss he driod moved click-hiss, pewn Kyp let the force lift his arms, the blaster bolt clashed with his saber. Click-hiss pewn-pewn-pewn Kyp deflected two bolts into the wall and one back to the droid click-hiss the droid dodged the bolt and sent another toward the padawan. Kyp deflected the shot, pewn-pewn-pewn-pewn the bolts spread out to all parts of his body, Kyp slashed one away and deflected the other to the droid, spinning, he dodged one and blocked the other away.

Kyp opened his eyes and closed his saber, he took the droid from the air, deactivated it, and put it away, returning to his room he laid down on the bed again.

OOC: Sorry, I really shouldn't have signed up for this, I'm barely posting at all, but I'll try to do it more often

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.