main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2000 New Reasons You Know You're Obsessed with Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by black_saber, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    102 You get angery when someone dislikes it and you treat Star Wars like its your Family[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

103 you pry for more Star Wars movies and worshipp it like a Religion[face_praying]

2. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    103) You have a bumper sticker saying "My other car is the Millenium Falcon" given to you by a Harrison Ford look a like.
    104) You can do an impersonation of more characters than you have fingers.
    105) You have a pet named after a character

3. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    106. You Cofussed about that 70s show and Star Wars being the same thing because of Eric Forman being alot like luke Skywalker.

107. You scream like an Ewok when you doing a cannon ball jumping in the swiming pool.

108. You dig into someones closet for food alot like Yoda did in the Empire Strikes Back and you make nosies like him too.

4. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    109. Upon watching That 70s Show with Billy Dee Williams making Millennium Falcon allusions, you said "But Empire hasn't come out yet..."

5. Darth_Unicorn

Darth_Unicorn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2009
    I like the suit. I'm sure nobody wants to hear details about it, but just think about this; Darth has the force with him. That's all you need.

6. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    110. You wish that Lucas did not kill Boba fett off.

111. You wish that the other 3 jedis did not go out easliy like they did in Revenge of the Sith when fighting Palpatine.

112. You want to see more of suited Darth Vader.

EDIT

113. You wish that Padme/Natalie Portman was your Girlfriend. Gulty [face_laugh]

114. You want to see padme in a bikini like leia was in during Return of the Jedi.

115. When more Star Wars Enteranment comes out, You run around in circles in your room yelling Star Wars, Star wars, Star Wars

7. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    116. When something is wrong, you say "I feel a great disturbance in the force" when someone asks you is something wrong. And be serious about something being wrong too. :p

117. When you have company of your own, you say don't do anything foolish unlease it consutling myself or with Councel. Just pretend You are obi-wan and your Employee is Anakin.

118. You wish you had your own T6 Crusier.

119. If you are a father and have a son you talk like Darth Vader on the phone.

120. You wish Prince Xizor made it to the films because You like Shadows of the Empire. gulty :p

EDIT

121. You wish that Darth Vader and Palpatine as well as other Charctors we know from Star wars were making Cameos into the show.

8. Darth_Unicorn

Darth_Unicorn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2009
    122. You have a license plate cover that says, "Made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs" (totally guilty of that one. it looks totally awesome because my car looks like a delorian, so it looks space worthy or time travel worthy)

9. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    123. You watch Star Wars and see that lukes in trouble with the monster in the Death Star You run at the T.V. and get knocked out because you tried to save him. It makes you feel like you are in the movie. [face_laugh]

124. You try to come up with your own Special edtions to that of Star Wars.

125. You try to bulid your own Milluim falcon.

10. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    [face_laugh] I've done that before XD

126. If someone says that they think they're smarter than you, you ask them a Star Wars trivia question (Guilty XD)

11. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    127. When you swing on a rope at a swiming pool you make Ewoks sounds.

128. You talk like a Jawa when you want to give out orders.

129. You scream like Han solo when someone did not mean to hit you call the Chewie.

130. You someone asks you about there father, tell me what happened to my father he lost his job, then you say, a young jedi named Darth Vader was pupil mind helped hunt down and destoryed the remaining jedi knights. He betrayed and murdered your father." :p

12. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    131. You want to add a death scene of Jar Jar binks.

132. You try to use the force to reach for something if you can't use your hands. gulty. I did that with Pizza. [face_laugh]

133. You compare yourself to Boba or Jango fett if you are a bounty hunter.

134. You want Star Wars to take down Star Trek. Gulty [face_laugh]

135. You whisle Star Wars music outloud when you are bored or tired of waiting for someone.

136. You do jumping jacks and yell "one republic credits, two Republic Credits, Three Republic credits."

137. You count your money and thing of them as Credits.

138. what ever your name is you sing a song on stage during Kareoke singing "be jedi tonight by singing your own name. alot like the simpson Episode where luke was singing at the lightclubs. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

139. You try to come up with as many reasons up as possible to know you are obsessed with Star Wars.

140. You try talk about Star Wars as much as possible more then anything else.

13. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    Spinoff of that:

141. You believe speaking Mando'a still doesn't make you as geeky as Trekkies who speak Klingon.
    142. Everyone in your unit a tattoo saying "Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu." (My cousin's guilty of that one.)
    143. You can pronounce that.
    144. You buy a drink for your brother (or sister) and can't help but think of a Mando'a pun. (vodka/vod'ika)

14. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    145. You want to live on cloud city

146. You want to make clones of youslef so that way You can't go to work anymore.

147. You compare a pretty girl to a Twelek.

148. You do push ups and breath like Darth Vader.

149. You give your fiance a star wars ring instead of a diamind ring.[face_laugh]

150. You compare your uncle and aunt to owen and Beru if you don't get along with them.

EDIT

151. Na na na na nana na Star wars, Star Wars, Star Wars. Alot like the old batman show theme music from the 60s.[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

15. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    152. Your favorite food is still C-3PO's, after all these years. (And no matter how crusty and stale they are.)

16. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    153. You play every single Star wars video game and even If some suck, you still play them because its star wars. Gulty. ;)

154. You whisle like Artoo when someone is annoying you and doing the whisle you annoy them back.

155. You try to have duel with your enemy next to Hot Lava.

17. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    156. You have ever gotten in a debate over the size of the GAR or the length of an Executor-class Super Saxton Star Dreadbringer.
    157. You have a special warning that an article contains Mandalorians and therefore may instigate a flame war.
    158. You start to see how a B-wing looks like a "B".
    159. You have your own ideas about the starships in the EU look like.
    160. You have an Aurebesh font on your computer.

18. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    161. You try to go to lightspeed with your car or plane just to get away from people you don't like.

162. You try to get spikey hair just so you can look like Darth Maul.

163. You want to make war on those who hate Star Wars. Gulty[face_laugh]

164. You say to someone "So Uncivlized" when he or she is not behaving right.

165. You compare the sword that clues blue, from Lord of the rings to a lightsaber.

19. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    166. You try to post Star wars threads while you are at work doing your job even when you hate it the most.

167. When you see a brother and sister kiss each other you compare them to luke and leia.

168. You and your Star Wars friends march like battle driods just for the fun of it. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

169. Instead of saying "use the force," you "say use the fork."

170. You make lightsaber sounds for fun just to dork off.

20. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    Does anybody else have some reason to be obsessed with Star Wars?

21. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    171. You're a survivor of a genocidal government with a history of eugenic policies against your people, including declaring that you are no longer one of said people if you have less than 1/4 blood, patenting genes, and forced sterilizations, but your ethnic group serves in the military in record numbers despite all this, but the worst crime said government ever committed was making you see where Karen Traviss is coming from. (Guilty)
    172. Every time you make a mistake, you write about how Zahn can fix this mess.
    173. You have ever watched a World War II documentary and tried to figure out Hitler's Sith apprentice. (I'm going to say Dietrich myself.)
    174. You watch a scene, thinking Lucas is an idiot, then about five months later, for no reason at all, is dawns on you that he's a genius. (Guilty, both for the scene at the end of AOTC which looked like something out of a Leni Riefenstahl movie and "I have the high ground.")
    175. You have ever invented a Star Wars profanity. (I used "sithkriffer" in a review of Dark Empire on this very forum.)
    176. You want someone to call Padmé a sithkriffer...
    177. ...and Luke and Leia sithspawn.

22. Gary_Buchenara

Gary_Buchenara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2009
    178. Your wife has twins and you insist on calling them Luke and Leia...

Eventhough they're twin girls!

23. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    179. Na na na na, na na na na. Hey hey hey, Star wars. I got that song stuck in my head so thought I could add a Star Wars theme to it.[face_laugh]

180. You try to get a hair cuts that looks like star Wars Characters. [face_laugh]

24. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    181. You went to Arizona to learn how to do a Princess Leia cut.

25. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    182. You have lightsaber sounds on your cell phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.