main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2010 Saga Awards Cremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SagaFanficAwards, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I've basically been off the boards since Saturday - and, well, wow! I'm :eek: but :) .

Of course congratulations to all the winners, =D= , but as well to all the nominated [face_dancing] and those who will be nominated in the future. There's a LOT of talent on these boards and I think most put the profic authors to shame.

It is an honor to share board space with each and every one, those who dare to put themselves out there (and it can be daunting because it is a very vulnerable position to be in, at least the way I write) and those who merely read and share their thoughts.

And if not this year - another year for all the fine and talented authors out there. [face_good_luck]

And of course, thanks and @};- for all the volunteers who put this all together. I'll have to read the ceremony when I find time, perhaps in a day or two.

This board ROCKS and I'm so proud, happy and humble to be a part of it.

2. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Kessel Run Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Aug 9, 2002
    Congratulations to all the nominees and winners, and a big thank you to the volunteers for taking time to put on these awards! :D You guys are awesome!

And hey! Thanks to everyone who nominated and voted for me. I'm really honored, especially when I look at the other great stories that are out there. [face_blush] So thank you very much!

3. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    Thank you so much for the award! I never would have written that fic without PonyTricks' awesome challenge (so thanks to her again for that!), and I hope whoever read it/nommed it/voted for it had as much fun reading it as I did writing it. Thanks again! [:D]

Congratulations to all the other nominees and winners, and thank you to the Saga awards team for another great year! =D= @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.