main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Kabong

El Kabong Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 28, 1999
    Could you please arrange access for me? Since I'm striving to be 100% spoiler free (havent even seen the trailers yet) all I need to do is ask a quick question about ticket sales and I'll be out of your guyses hair.

2. Tyrantus

Tyrantus Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2004
    Hi. I'd like be admitted to the forum, as there's only about a month until RotS and I'd like to hear ideas on what's going to happen.

3. NHR-57

NHR-57 Jedi Master star 2

Apr 24, 2003
    Hi!

Can I please have access to the Non-Spoiler forum? I've managed to stay spoiler-free for the first time (woo!). It wasn't too hard for me tbh, since I've lost pretty much all interest in SW since the release of AotC. But with the release coming up very soon, the excitement is coming back to me and I'd like to discuss reasons for being spoiler-free etc with other people.

Cheers!

4. zacdilone

zacdilone Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2004
    I admit to only one fault...I am for the most part a lurker. But this is due only to extreme reticence on my part, with no phantom purpose to my lurking.

I would appreciate access to the non-spoiler forum. I'm dying to know what people THINK is happening in Episode III, but I don't want to KNOW what is really happening until that glorious midnight showing.

I'm so spoiler-fearful I actually refused to buy my son Episode III trading cards because I didn't want to see any pictures that gave anything away. That's hard to do...you don't know my 9 year old.

My fear of spoilers goes back to 1980 when I read Donald Glut's (don't you just love that name) novelization of "Empire" two weeks before the film came out. Ever since then the thought of a spoiler makes me nauseous (which is why I'm still TICKED at the people who named the tracks on the Episode I soundtrack!).

All this goes to say I need a Star Wars discussion fix, but feel this is the only place I can go without fear. Because we all know what fear leads to.

Thanks for your consideration.

5. JAYDI_MASTAR

JAYDI_MASTAR Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
    i can get in??

6. notryonlydo

notryonlydo Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
    I just want to read some talk on the possibilities that lay waitng in E3. I do plan on posting that much mostly just lurking. Thank you very much.

7. dsytman

dsytman Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
    I'm dsytman. May I come in?

8. ywingempress

ywingempress Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2003
    I'd like access as well. I'm mostly a lurker, but I'm spoiler-free and hope to remain that way. As time goes on there are fewer and fewer safe places to discuss and speculate without spoilers, so I think this is a great idea. :)

9. Freedom_Fighter

Freedom_Fighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    hello. I would like to gain access to this forum. i don't believe i will be of any problem spoiler-wise as i really don't know anything about the movie other than what lucas himself and the actors and such said.

i know who several of the main and new characters are gonna be and what some of the lightsaber fights are gonna be and such but i don't really know exactly how anything happens except for what i think will happen based on the other movies. i have not read the book or gained access to any underground spoiler type site thing or anything like that and i would love to discuss this movie in a spoiler free zone.

10. Buck_Skywalker

Buck_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    I'd love to be included. I'm spoiler free since 1977.

I don't post much but I'm enjoying the build up until the final opening day. Never thought I'd see it come.

Thank you for your consideration.

11. Logan123

Logan123 Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    I would like to join

12. ZombieMonkey

ZombieMonkey Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2000
    I would love to gain entrance to the board before I end up in the spoiler forums and ruin the movie for myself like I did with Episode II.

13. Cowgirlup0916

Cowgirlup0916 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    I would like to get on some good discussions that don't reveal the plot, this looked like a good thread so I figured I would try to get in on the action.

Thank you for taking the time and reading this.

14. Kittles93

Kittles93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2005
    I'd like to join the non-spoiler forum. Know nothing about the movie other than what I saw in the trailers.

Thanks.

15. PappiePac

PappiePac Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2005
    I'm a star wars fan that wants to be surprised. I'll be super cool on the forum. Don't be mean like those mods on starwar.com forums!

16. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    I too would like in.

17. JediVincent

JediVincent Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    Please let me in to this.

18. land0-calrissian

land0-calrissian Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2005
    I'd like to be let in on this spoiler-free forum. I'll likely just lurk a lot, but I've been spoiler-free for TPM and AOTC, and would like to be able to see what other fans are thinking about ROTS--and to do so without worrying that I'll stumble across something that'll ruin the film. Thanks!

19. StarScout

StarScout Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Ill want to be on that list

20. two_fathoms_deep

two_fathoms_deep Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    hello...
    i just want to be able to go somewhere and be able to talk about this movie w/ out any of those sickos out there trying to tell me entire plotline.

21. telos12345

telos12345 Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
    I would like to take part in the non-spolier
    thing
    please may i join???

22. MarinSkeen

MarinSkeen Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    Hi i'm new and know nothing about episode 3 and don't want to be spoiled this close to release, please accept me :)

23. GeneralGrievous88

GeneralGrievous88 Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    I want to talk about episode 3 without being spoiled!

24. HollyW00d

HollyW00d Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    I used to be a member of the forums back in the good-ole days . Now that RotS is close to being released, I'm trying to get some perspective from the fans. And gather any info I can that will not spoil the movie for me.

Please add me to the forum, I would be greatful.

25. TheTexican

TheTexican Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2005
    New guy here, and I'd like to register for the spoiler-free forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.