main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary 9th Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MuttandSolo, Aug 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Wow! Awesome title, Mutt. Too bad that doesn't come with colors! Where's my Hospitality Mistress Title?!? :mad: 8-} Wish I could go to the meeting. :( Keep me posted on what happens, ok?

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I understand that it may be late to express this concern, and I do apologize, but would it be better to meet in the Annapolis Mall movie theater lobby instead of Applebee's? I thought our best meeting was when we went up to the movie theater lobby and talked. It was very quite. I'm afraid that Applebee's will be loud or otherwise bothersome to our meeting.

What does everyone else think?

3. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Hey gang.....I got some bad news. I slipped at work on Wednesday and tore some tendons in my right ankle (which is now in a cast for the next two weeks or so.) which unables me to drive. I'm afraid I will not be able to make the meeting on Saturday unless I can con my sister into driving me (I'm working on her as I write this. LOL)
    Sorry about the short notice cancellation.

Ian (Sithspawn)

4. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Sorry to hear that sithspawn. Hope you feel better. And if you do convince your sister, let us know so we can look out for you.

5. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Aw sithspawn! You are such a klutz! haha.

Yeah, tell your sis that she can drop you off at Applebees than go hide in the mall if a whole herd of geeks scares her hahaha.

You gotta be more careful! Who knew a guy who called himself "sithspawn" was so fragile??!

6. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hey Sithspawn, sorry to hear about that. You should jump on ebay and see if they have one of those floating chairs like Cleig Lars had! I bet you could find one on there if you look hard enough. Heck, if you can buy a kidney on ebay, you can buy just about anything!!

**On a personal note, I have not personally purchased any kidneys from ebay. A few spleens maybe, but NO kidneys! Thank you and good day!**

7. Dark_Jedi_Jim

Dark_Jedi_Jim Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2002
    So the meeting is in the Annapolis mall and we're to meet by the movie theater, and it is not in Applebee's? Just want to be sure.

8. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I'm not sure if the location has been changed to the movie lobby. I just brought it up as a suggestion to get other people's opinions. According to the North Beach, MD thread, some people may be going to the mall to meet. Keep checking this thread for updates before you leave tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion.

9. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    OK; bumping this up. Where exactly are we meeting? I'm totally confused. I had thought that MuttandSolo was in the process of making reservations at Applebees. But now there's a suggestion out there that we meet again in the movie theater outer lobby. Frankly I don't have a preference, I just don't want to be hanging out at one place waiting for folks when they've already arrived somewhere else. So where's it gonna be?

M.M.

10. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay, messa confuseded. Here's what we do. Meet at Applebees since Muttandsolo has already reserved the tables. We eat, drink, and be merry. Then we adjourn to the Annapolis Mall for the meeting. I will be at the mall telling anyone who is over there to head over to Applebees.

Edit: Here's the address to Applebees and the time we meet there:

Applebee's (2141 Generals Highway
    Annapolis, MD 21401) near the Annapolis Mall, September 28, 1:30 p.m.

11. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Ummm, could we not confuse the masses by trying to change things at the last minute? You guys had a whole week to make other suggestions before I made the reservations.

I already made reservations and the manager assured me that they weren't too busy at that time of day. Its not going to be that loud.

I also had an announcement placed on the main Fan Foce site for those who did not notice.

12. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Just wanted to post that I'll be a few minutes late to the meeting. My ride isn't getting off work till 1. I should be there around 1:45.

13. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Well, we just got back from the meeting. M.M. and I got there a little late, but we talked about the Holiday Special, the next meeting, other films, and other miscellaneous things. We had lunch at Applebees, saw more of orangerful's Playskool sets, and put suger in our drinks. Meeting was pretty fun, and everyone had a good time.

Attendees included:
    Mogook
    M.M.
    Son of M.M.
    MuttandSolo
    Kasjedi
    BigBroadcastah
    DrkHelmet and his family
    Orangerful and her brother

There were some people who came just because they saw the meeting on the front page, plus some people that I can't remember

That's about it.

Son of M.M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.