main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY A fortunate/unfortunate occurance

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by CloneJelley, Oct 5, 2012.

1. CloneJelley

CloneJelley Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2011
    Hey guys and gals...been a real eye-opener and more fun than I can say...BUT....my wife got a really awesome job offer, and it requires us to move to Tennessee by the end of this month. Starts Nov. 1st. God knows we could use the money, and the country there is beautiful, and the cost of living less, and jobs more plentiful...
    Still, I finally found a group of folks I can relate to, who understand my not so secret obsession. I will miss you all so much, and I will still be around should anyone want to say hi...But I believe ComiCon will be my last event :( Good luck with next year's Bison's game, I will keep looking for it on youtube...and sighing wistfully.

Mike

2. quigonschuel

quigonschuel Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2011
    We are all glad to have made your acquaintance, Mike. Best of luck to you and your wife in the future!

3. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    Mike, we will always be here on the boards, so you can keep in touch with us and know all about our silly shenanigans.

It was great having you with us. Please stay in touch! [:D]

4. Darth Erebus

Darth Erebus Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    indeed it was great to have you with us, but by now you must realize you will never truly leave us! good luck down in Tennessee and know we will always be here on the boards!

5. Wild Sidewalker

Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Good luck with the job in TN! Two of my friends live there and other than the tornadoes really sound happy! May the Force be with you both

6. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010
    Although saddened by the news of your move, I am happy for your family. It sounds like you have an amazing opportunity. Good luck with everything and pop in to the Boards and say "Hello" from time to time!!

7. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Mike, I'm sorry my personal circumstances didn't allow me to get to know you more. I am always stoked to meet people who find NR and have an outlet for their fandom.

There may be a group in TN similar to us, although we are one of a kind.

I'll check around and let you know.

Best of luck to you both. MTFBWY!!!

8. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    Best of luck to you both. Please do keep in touch.

9. BPStoyle

BPStoyle Social Media Admin star 4

Jan 5, 2010
    Congrats and good luck to you both!

10. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    How are you kids doing? Hope you're settling in well 'down south'. Just want you to know you're not forgotten!