main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA A Pajama movie party.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by dlocke, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlocke

dlocke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2005
    September 8th I am having a movie night @ my place. Taking place after the meeting assuming the meeting is still the 8th. It will be more of an adult party so leave your kids at home. Movies have not been chosen so if there is something you have in mind please make a suggestion. Though it has been suggested that Eragon be viewed and Alcohol consumed with that viewing.

Pajama's come into play if you choose to stay late and want to crash or if you've had a bit too much.

So if you are interested speak up!

2. TRADMIC

TRADMIC Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2005
    The meeting cannot be on the 8th anymore due to Ross Community Days, which we are working. When do you want to start watching movies?

3. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005
    If there is no meeting then I would say we can start whenever. 5, 6ish? later? Whatever people want. What do you suggest?

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    w00t. Eragon and Alcohol. A combo that can't miss.

So, are we really going to wear our PJ's to the party? [face_mischief]

Andy, please PM me your address.

5. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005
    Yes, you can wear your PJ's if you like. Though, I sleep in the nude..

......... Just kidding....

6. SuperChill

SuperChill Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 8, 2005
    I'm in. Besides deathsticks is there anything you want me to bring? Also is this a kilt friendly party?o_O

7. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005
    Id like to find out how many people are coming before we figure out what people bring.

Kilts are welcome but if you sit on the furniture make sure you got underwear on..

8. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    ha! I'll be at a wedding anyway! where my age won't be a problem!

but have fun all!

9. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005
    So as of right now I have confirmation from a few people that will be attending. Is there anyone else that is interested?

10. CernStormrunner

CernStormrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2000
    I'm down for the movies, but i'm not sure about sleeping over.

I'm generally unpleasant to be around when i first wake up...ok I'm unpleasant most of the time too.

Hmm. I dont have any pajamas either.

11. TRADMIC

Jul 24, 2005
    What are we watching?

12. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005
    Thats cool. Its just if you drink and you're not ok to drive the option is there.

13. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005
    Well, if someone has a copy we can watch Eragon. Other than that, Suggestions are welcome. People can bring movies if they like, and I have a decent collection as well.

14. SuperChill

SuperChill Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 8, 2005
    I'm bringing Thumb Wars if anyone is up for it. And as far as it goes now I have to work at 5am the next day so I may pull an all nighter.[face_tired] I'm still trying to switch my schedule.

15. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005

Well that fraking blows..

16. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    Definitely want to see Eregon, but of course someone has to bring it.

What time is this starting and Andy, please PM me your address.

17. xm41

xm41 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2007
    Since you guys are looking for stuff to watch at the party I might have some stuff that you may like. I got advance screeners of the new TV shows The Bionic Woman, Journeyman and The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

At least it will be something you know nobody has seen yet. They are DVD quality in xvid format. If you got a DVD player that can play xvid or if you can hook your computer to your TV you are set otherwise they would have to be converted to DVD format than burnt to disc.

I don't have time to convert them but if someone else wants to do so
    let me know and I can find a way to get them to you before the meeting.

Ron

18. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005
    I would be interested.. So bring them!

19. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005

So well get things started around 6ish and can last till whenever. If anyone wants or needs to crash that is totally cool. Pajama's are not neccessary, but ok if you like. I will be getting pop, and some chips. If people want to bring something else that is totally cool. If you have a bottle of something you want to drink, bring it (EX. Capt, vodka, etc..etc.. I have some stuff and some people are bringing some things but its always nice to have extra! I was thinking we could order some food for dinner when people get hungry.

So thats about it. If anyone else wants to come just let me know and Ill send you directions..

See ya tommorrow!

20. xm41

xm41 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2007
    I'll bring the shows. I'm gonna need directions as I have absolutely no clue as to where you live. I'm sure I can find it with Mapquest and a phone # incase I get lost on the way.

Ron

21. TRADMIC

Jul 24, 2005
    I'll bring the Eragon dvd, some beverages, and other whatnots. SuperChill only has to work at noon the next day now. :D

oh and dlocke, if you ever double post again and/or use the phase "totally cool" more than once in a post I will be forced to smack you repeatedly. :)

22. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005

Totally cool. I think we will have a totally cool time watching some totally cool videos..

Just Totally cool...

23. dlocke

Jan 5, 2005
    So I think I forget to tell people what apartment # my place is. So if anyone doesnt know, Its apt 21.

24. TRADMIC

Jul 24, 2005
    /BANNED

:p

25. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    What fun! Beach Angry Qui. Giant Lobster. Eragon and Death Stick shots. Lots of other good videos, including Vader the Wonder Years (as a special bonus we got to meet the voice of Vader)

The only real downer was the death of Bonnie's car. [face_skull]

Thanks for hosting dlocke! It was a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.