main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC A Tide of Discussion: the d20 ToF OOC thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Saintheart, Oct 15, 2012.

1. cassie5squared

cassie5squared Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 8, 2010
    o_O[face_frustrated]

She has 34 HP, anyway. Half master's, rounded down.

2. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    Tentative Spell List:
    Spells: (At will/7/7/6/6/4) DC (18+Level) Domains: Retribution, War Caster Level: 10 (Caster Level 11 for [force] spells.)
    0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
    1: Divine Favor (x2), Ebon Eyes, Protection from Evil, Ray of Resurgence (x2), Shield of Faith*
    2:Bull's Strength, Close Wounds (x2), Eagle's Splendor, Hold Person, Spiritual Weapon* (x2)
    3: Dispel Magic, Girallon's Blessing, Magic Vestment*, Magic Circle Against Evil, Mass Conviction, Mass Resist Energy,
    4: Air Walk, Divine Power* (x2), Freedom of Movement, Mass Shield of Faith, Recitation
    5: Flame Strike*, Divine Agility Righteous Might, True Seeing

I assume most of the 10 minute/level or 1 hour/level ones are cast as she moves.

3. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Cool image, too: Skadi, marching down the corridor in full armour, making occasional gestures and having small aurae suddenly burst into existence around her as she goes.

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Okay, post up ASAP - right after this potential nap?

5. cassie5squared

Dec 8, 2010
    William's spell list!

Spells: (4 at-will/7/6/5/5/4)
    0th: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Resistance
    1st: Endure Elements, Enlarge Person, Identify, Protection from Evil, Ray of Clumsiness, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shield
    2nd: Detect Thoughts, Glitterdust, Ray of Stupidity x2, Scorching Ray, Web
    3rd: Dispel Magic x2, Greater Mage Armour, Greater Magic Weapon, Slow
    4th: Assay Spell Resistance, Dimensional Anchor, Enervation, Polymorph x2
    5th: Feeblemind, Hold Monster, Mass Fire Shield, Unfettered Heroism

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Uh.... what are my domains? I cant find them on the CS.

7. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I think they were Healing and Good? I know one was Healing for sure.

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Sounds about right. If its not, Im certain Saint or LW will correct my list.

Spells: (At will/7/7/6/6/4)
    0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Resistance, Light
    1: Bless, Detect Evil, Remove Fear, Light of Lunia, Sanctuary, Divine Favor, Protection from Evil (D)
    2: Spiritual Weapon, Divine Protection, Light of Mercuria x2, Inflict Moderate Wounds x2, Cure Moderate Wounds (D)
    3: Demon Dirge x2, Inflict Serious Wounds, Magic Circle against Evil (D), Prayer, Aid (Mass)
    4: Dismissal, Summon Monster IV, Shield of Faith (Mass), Summon Hound Archon, Spell Vulnerability, Holy Smite (D)
    5: Triadspell, Summon Monster V, Cure Light Wounds (Mass), Dispel Evil (D)

9. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Yup, it's healing and good. It's on your CS if you need it again. ;)

And gee, there's some stuff in those spell lists I haven't seen before. What's Righteous Wrath of the Faithful, Demon Dirge, Spell Vulnerability...(goes and checks. The sun rises and sets. Pages fly from a calendar. The DM returns...)

Well, well. Demon Dirge and Spell Vulnerability are interesting, Mitth -- but can I suggest Righteous Wrath might be a wasted slot? Evelios casting Haste and then singing heavily overlaps with that spell: bardic music bonuses to attack and damage are morale bonuses, and morale bonuses don't stack. And the spell doesn't grant any extra attacks above and beyond what Haste gives. Evelios has four level three spell slots and he's a spontaneous caster, he's not going to run out of Haste spells any time soon. But as I always say, it's a matter for you...

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Heh.

Ah. I was just grabbing any mass spell that buffed the party. Really dont know what everyone else does except Skadi. [face_dunno] Oh well. I'll replace it with Triadspell then. *pewpews*

11. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    In case you haven't seen my retirement notice, guys, check Hooper's. Note I'm not abandoning Tide of Flames, I'm playing it out to the end. We'll talk in a bit about how we can move things along a little so we can all see the end of the campaign - notably, how many of those "interdiction" measures you've come up with you'd like to play out, and how many I can deal with offscreen. :)

12. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    :(

This is a sad day for the RPF!

In terms of ofscreen-ness, how about we try something new and split up the writing a little bit? In the past it's mostly been something like, we tell you what we want to do and you cook up a novella about what happens. How about we tell you what we want to do, you tell us what happens (in brief), and we write up what happens? (Subject to your approval before posting, perhaps.)

13. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    I like the sound of that! That'd be particularly good in the case of these side assignments I had in mind... :)

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    *Grumbles*
    I hate retirements..... *sniff*

I also have NO CLUE..what I want Ariel to do.....
    Guess I'll think of something... *sigh*

15. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    All right, we'll talk soon about those things. In the meantime, as I slowly code up for ... whatever it is you're going to face at the Cathedral, here's a little picture of your combat stats at the moment. Note these are without any spells being cast or any singing being done by Evelios as yet. If there's anything to be scared, it's whatever will have the misfortune to cross your path.

(On that, Mitth, Cass - as with Skadi, can I assume you guys will be casting 10 minute/level or 1 hour/level spells ahead of time, as she did? I'll be doing up stats on that assumption, there's no real harm to it and you guys have very solid story reasons to prepare for the worst...)

Also, Rilwen, what's Maz's spells for today?

Corrath Marktos
    HP: 68/68
    AC: 24
    Attack: +15/+10/+12/+9 Carduus/Bloodthirst (If two-weapon fighting, in Assassin Stance), +17/+12 if only attacking with rapier)
    Damage: Rapier 1d6+9 (15-20/x2 +7d6+10), Kukri 1d4+8 (18-20/x2 +7d6+10) (in Assassin Stance)
    Saves: Fort – 15, Ref – 14, Will – 16

Ariel Elandinai
    HP: 108/108
    Attack: +18/+13 Sulsalka (Can use Power Attack to take 10 off this and add to damage)
    Damage: Courtblade 1d10+5 (19-20/x2 +1d8 [sonic]) +1d6 electricity, DC 14 Fort or target deafened. 3/day can force DC 16 Reflex or target is stunned. If Power Attacking: 1d10+25 and bonuses apply. Dive Attack doubles damage. Diving Charge adds +2d6 damage.
    Saves: Fort – 22, Reflex – 20, Will – 18

Sa’adi Adim
    HP: 115/115
    AC: 25
    Attack: +12/+7 Winterfall
    Damage: 1d8+11 (19-20/x2) +1d6 cold damage
    Saves: Fort – 21, Ref – 15, Will – 24
    Spells: (At will/7/7/6/6/4) DC (18+Level), CL 10 (11 for [force] spells
    0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
    1: Divine Favor (x2), Ebon Eyes, Protection from Evil, Ray of Resurgence (x2), Shield of Faith*
    2:Bull's Strength, Close Wounds (x2), Eagle's Splendor, Hold Person, Spiritual Weapon* (x2)
    3: Dispel Magic, Girallon's Blessing, Magic Vestment*, Magic Circle Against Evil, Mass Conviction, Mass Resist Energy,
    4: Air Walk, Divine Power* (x2), Freedom of Movement, Mass Shield of Faith, Recitation
    5: Flame Strike*, Divine Agility Righteous Might, True Seeing

Zanaek Grahorn
    HP: 84/84
    Attack: +9/+3 (longsword)
    Damage: 1d8+2 (19-20/x2)
    Saves: Fort – 18, Ref – 15, Will – 28
    Spells: (At will/7/7/6/6/4) DC 18+Level, CL 10 (CL 12 for [Healing] and [Divination] spells, CL 11 for [Good] spells.)
    1: Bless, Detect Evil, Remove Fear, Light of Lunia, Sanctuary, Divine Favor, Protection from Evil (D)
    2: Spiritual Weapon, Divine Protection, Light of Mercuria x2, Inflict Moderate Wounds x2, Cure Moderate Wounds (D)
    3: Demon Dirge x2, Inflict Serious Wounds, Magic Circle against Evil (D), Prayer, Aid (Mass)
    4: Dismissal, Summon Monster IV, Shield of Faith (Mass), Summon Hound Archon, Spell Vulnerability, Holy Smite (D)

Evelios D’Rtan
    HP: 80/80
    AC: 21
    Attack: 10/+5 (Ligeia) (Snowflake Wardance raises all attacks by +6 if on)
    Damage: 1d8+3 +5 [sonic], can force DC 20 Ref save, failure target is stunned
    Bardic Music: 10/10
    Saves: Fort – 15, Ref – 19, Will – 25 (+1 vs. (Sp) effects, Nymph’s Kiss)
    Spells: (Bard 10, Base Save DC 18) At Will/5/5/4
    0: Prestidigitation, Summon Instrument, Detect Magic, Songbird, Light, Message
    1: Improvisation, Inspirational Boost, Charm Person, Hideous Laughter
    2: Tongues, Glitterdust, Detect Thoughts, Resounding Voice
    3: Haste, Glibness, Dispel Magic, Confusion
    4: Fugue, Sirine's Grace

Ragnar Ingvarsson
    HP: 151/151 (Raging: 172/172)
    AC: 19 (Raging: 15)
    Attacks: +18/+13 (Adamantine Maul) Raging: +21/+16
    Damage: 1d10+8 (20/x3) +1d6 [electricity] Raging: 1d10+11 (20/x3) +1d6 [electricity]
    When Power Attacking: -10 to attack rolls, +22 to damage. If charging, -10 to AC instead.
    Rage: 5/5

Mazarun Zothyrr
    HP: 121/121
    AC: 21
    Attacks: +14/+9/+13/+5 (R/R/XB/XB)
    Damage: 1d6+7 (18-20/x2) (Rapier), 1d4+3 (Hand Crossbow) +4 to damage if flatfooted enemy within 30 feet
    Saves: Fort 23, Ref 18, Will 19 (22 if enchantment), +2 if spell/spell-like ability
    Spells: (4/3) (CL 6)
    0:
    1:

William Marshall
    HP: 69/69
    AC: 15
    Attacks: +4 melee
    Damage: Who cares?
    Saves: Fort 19, Ref 21, Will 26
    1st: Endure Elements, Enlarge Person, Identify, Protection from Evil, Ray of Clumsiness, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shield
    3rd: Dispel Magic x2, Greater Mage Armour, Greater Magic Weapon, Slow

16. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Aaaaand just to spam the thread, here's the stats with the 10 min/level and 1 hour/level spells cast thus far...

Mass Resist Energy not cast by Skadi as yet as energy type hasn't been selected. I ... also noticed that William has Polymorph memorised ... just be careful with that. You can turn Ragnar into a red dragon, but with his gear he's actually stronger than a red dragon of 10HD which he'd have to turn into :D

Corrath Marktos
    AC: 26
    Attack: +15/+10/+12/+9 Carduus/Bloodthirst (If two-weapon fighting, in Assassin Stance), +17/+12 if only attacking with rapier)
    Damage: Rapier 1d6+9 (15-20/x2 +7d6+10), Kukri 1d4+8 (18-20/x2 +7d6+10) (in Assassin Stance)
    Saves: Fort – 20, Ref – 19, Will – 21
    TYR’S CIRCLE AGAINST EVIL: +2 deflection bonus to AC, +2 resistance bonus to saves (100 minutes)
    TYR’S CONVICTION: +3 morale bonus to all saves (100 minutes)

Ariel Elandinai
    Attack: +18/+13 Sulsalka (Can use Power Attack to take 10 off this and add to damage)
    Damage: Courtblade 1d10+5 (19-20/x2 +1d8 [sonic]) +1d6 electricity, DC 14 Fort or target deafened. 3/day can force DC 16 Reflex or target is stunned. If Power Attacking: 1d10+25 and bonuses apply. Dive Attack doubles damage. Diving Charge adds +2d6 damage.
    Saves: Fort – 27, Reflex – 25, Will – 23
    TYR’S CIRCLE AGAINST EVIL: +2 deflection bonus to AC, +2 resistance bonus to saves (100 minutes)

Sa’adi Adim
    AC: 27
    Attack: +12/+7 Winterfall
    Damage: 1d8+11 (19-20/x2) +1d6 cold damage
    Saves: Fort – 25, Ref – 20, Will – 29
    1: Divine Favor (x2), Protection from Evil, Ray of Resurgence (x2), Shield of Faith*
    3: Dispel Magic, Mass Resist Energy
    4: Air Walk, Divine Power* (x2), Mass Shield of Faith, Recitation
    5: Flame Strike*, Divine Agility, Righteous Might, True Seeing
    EYE OF TYR: See normally in natural and magical darkness (100 minutes)

Zanaek Grahorn
    Attack: +9/+3 (longsword)
    Damage: 1d8+2 (19-20/x2)
    Saves: Fort – 23, Ref – 20, Will – 33
    Spells: (At will/7/7/6/6/4) DC 18+Level, CL 10 (CL 12 for [Healing] and [Divination] spells, CL 11 for [Good] spells.)
    1: Bless, Detect Evil, Remove Fear, Sanctuary, Divine Favor, Protection from Evil (D)
    2: Spiritual Weapon, Divine Protection, Light of Mercuria, Inflict Moderate Wounds x2, Cure Moderate Wounds (D)
    3: Demon Dirge x2, Inflict Serious Wounds, Prayer, Aid (Mass)
    TORM’S CIRCLE AGAINST EVIL: +2 deflection bonus to AC, +2 resistance bonus to saves (110 minutes)
    LIGHT OF THE FIRST HEAVEN: Light for 30 feet, dim light to 60 feet. Can expend illumination as ranged touch attack, 2d6 damage to evil outsiders (100 minutes)
    LIGHT OF THE SECOND HEAVEN: Light for 30 feet, dim light to 60 feet. Can expend illumination as ranged touch attack, 4d6 damage to evil outsiders (100 minutes)

Evelios D’Rtan
    Attack: 10/+5 (Ligeia) (Snowflake Wardance raises all attacks by +6 if on)
    Damage: 1d8+3 +5 [sonic], can force DC 20 Ref save, failure target is stunned
    Saves: Fort – 20, Ref – 24, Will – 30 (+1 vs. (Sp) effects, Nymph’s Kiss)
    TYR’S VESTMENTS: +2 enhancement bonus to Psychoactive Skin (10 hours)

Ragnar Ingvarsson
    AC: 21 (Raging: 17)
    Damage: 1d10+8 (20/x3) +1d6 [electricity] Raging: 1d10+11 (20/x3) +1d6 [electricity]
    When Power Attacking: -10 to attack rolls, +22 to damage. If charging, -10 to AC instead.
    Saves: Fort 30, Ref 21, Will 20 (Raging: 33, 21, 22)
    THE MANY HANDS OF TYR: subject has 2 extra arms, and claw attacks at +16 (+19 when raging) for 1d4+6 damage each. If two claw hits in 1 round, can rend for 2d4+14 extra damage. (100 minutes)
    TORM’S CIRCLE AGAINST EVIL: +2 deflection bonus to AC, +2 resistance bonus to saves (110 minutes)
    TYR’S LIBERTY OF MOVEMENT: Unaffected by anti-movement magic (100 minutes)

Mazarun Zothyrr
    AC: 23
    Attacks: +14/+9/+14/+6 (R/R/XB/XB)
    Damage: 1d6+7 (18-20/x2) (Rapier), 1d4+4 (Hand Crossbow) +4 on top to damage if flatfooted enemy within 30 feet
    Saves: Fort 28, Ref 23, Will 24 (27 if enchantment), +2 if spell/spell-like ability
    0:
    1:
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Hand crossbow is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)

William Marshall
    Saves: Fort 24, Ref 26, Will 31
    3rd: Dispel Magic x2, Slow
    GREATER MAGE ARMOUR: +6 armor bonus to AC (10 hours)

17. cassie5squared

Dec 8, 2010
    *gigglesnort*

And yes, assume William has his good long-lasting spells cast.

18. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    If William already cast GMW, shouldn't it have been chained through the rod? So anyone without a +2 weapon now has one. So Skadi, Corrath, Zanaek, Evelios and Ariel as well as Maz.

19. cassie5squared

Dec 8, 2010
    Ooh, I like that, let's totally say that happened. :D That still gives two chainings available, y/n? Also, would Maz's rapier also be a +2 now?

20. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Maz's rapier is already a +2, as is Corrath's -- though her +1 kukri now gets an upgrade. But I'll go through and make sure everyone gets all the shinies...

21. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    Okay, redone stats...working on an update as we speak...

Corrath Marktos
    Attack: +15/+10/+13/+10 Carduus/Bloodthirst (If two-weapon fighting, in Assassin Stance), +17/+12 if only attacking with rapier)
    Damage: Rapier 1d6+9 (15-20/x2 +7d6+10), Kukri 1d4+9 (18-20/x2 +7d6+10) (in Assassin Stance)
    Saves: Fort – 20, Ref – 19, Will – 21
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Kukri is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)

Ariel Elandinai
    Attack: +19/+14 Sulsalka (Can use Power Attack to take 10 off this and add to damage)
    Damage: Courtblade 1d10+5 (19-20/x2 +1d8 [sonic]) +1d6 electricity, DC 14 Fort or target deafened. 3/day can force DC 16 Reflex or target is stunned. If Power Attacking: 1d10+26 and bonuses apply. Dive Attack doubles damage. Diving Charge adds +2d6 damage.
    Saves: Fort – 27, Reflex – 25, Will – 23
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Courtblade is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)

Sa’adi Adim
    Attack: +13/+8 Winterfall
    Damage: 1d8+12 (19-20/x2) +1d6 cold damage
    Saves: Fort – 25, Ref – 20, Will – 29
    1: Divine Favor (x2), Protection from Evil, Ray of Resurgence (x2), Shield of Faith*
    4: Air Walk, Divine Power* (x2), Mass Shield of Faith, Recitation
    5: Flame Strike*, Divine Agility, Righteous Might, True Seeing
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Longsword is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)

Zanaek Grahorn
    Attack: +10/+4 (longsword)
    Damage: 1d8+3 (19-20/x2)
    Saves: Fort – 23, Ref – 20, Will – 33
    1: Bless, Detect Evil, Remove Fear, Sanctuary, Divine Favor, Protection from Evil (D)
    2: Spiritual Weapon, Divine Protection, Light of Mercuria, Inflict Moderate Wounds x2, Cure Moderate Wounds (D)
    3: Demon Dirge x2, Inflict Serious Wounds, Prayer, Aid (Mass)
    LIGHT OF THE FIRST HEAVEN: Light for 30 feet, dim light to 60 feet. Can expend illumination as ranged touch attack, 2d6 damage to evil outsiders (100 minutes)
    LIGHT OF THE SECOND HEAVEN: Light for 30 feet, dim light to 60 feet. Can expend illumination as ranged touch attack, 4d6 damage to evil outsiders (100 minutes)
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Sword is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)

Evelios D’Rtan
    Attack: 11/+6 (Ligeia) (Snowflake Wardance raises all attacks by +6 if on)
    Damage: 1d8+4 +5 [sonic], can force DC 20 Ref save, failure target is stunned
    Saves: Fort – 20, Ref – 24, Will – 30 (+1 vs. (Sp) effects, Nymph’s Kiss)
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Rapier is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)

Ragnar Ingvarsson
    Saves: Fort 30, Ref 21, Will 20 (Raging: 33, 21, 22)
    THE MANY HANDS OF TYR: subject has 2 extra arms, and claw attacks at +16 (+19 when raging) for 1d4+6 damage each. If two claw hits in 1 round, can rend for 2d4+14 extra damage. (100 minutes)

Mazarun Zothyrr
    Attacks: +14/+9/+14/+6 (R/R/XB/XB)
    Damage: 1d6+7 (18-20/x2) (Rapier), 1d4+4 (Hand Crossbow) +4 on top to damage if flatfooted enemy within 30 feet
    Saves: Fort 28, Ref 23, Will 24 (27 if enchantment), +2 if spell/spell-like ability
    0:
    1:

William Marshall
    Saves: Fort 24, Ref 26, Will 31

22. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    All right, so we're getting to the point where you guys might have to do something like, I dunno, maybe enter the Cathedral or something. To that end, your applicable hour/level spells have been cast (bar Mass Resist Energy), so we're getting down to 1 minute/level spells. Did you guys want to start casting those spells now? (Also, Rilwen, what's Mazarun memorised?)

Also, discussing in a meta way a query Mitth made in-character: there's holy ground and then there's ground subject to a Consecrate or Hallow spell. It's a fair assumption that it's Tredora Goldenbrow who's built the Cathedral, so she's probably the cleric to personally be laying protective spells on it, too.

The main problem is, you guys now (absent one specific individual) have the only two clerics in the Vale capable of casting Hallow, which would be the traditional way for a cleric to make Magic Circle against Evil a permanent fixture. In short, while the cathedral's rich, as all Lathanderite churches are, that does not necessarily speak anything to how enhanced its protections are. Without being able to cast Hallow, you'd be left with a team of clerics having to constantly cast Magic Circle Against Evil day in, day out on the same patch of ground, said spell fading out after about an hour or so.

And one might note that even if Tredora did cast that spell, it wouldn't keep a demon of the kind you suspect out. Magic Circle Against Evil keeps out summoned creatures without a save. The demon you fought hasn't been summoned: it's been called. It's fully here on the Prime Material Plane.

The Consecrate spell, which Kelemvor's clerics would be casting over their graveyards and whatnot, would be available to Tredora to cast ... but it doesn't affect demons in the slightest. Only undead.

23. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Spells:
    0: Detect Poison, Prestidigitation, Ghost Sound, Mending
    1: Grease, Shield, Ray of Clumsiness

My cantrips are pretty random save the first and default-Mazarun one, but if we're ever in such a state that Mazarun's cantrips are our only hope, our chances are probably nil anyway.:p

Warblade stuff for today... Stance and three maneuvers. Wall of Blades, Leading the Charge, White Raven Tactics and Iron Heart Surge. I think that works? I can change which ones are for today if that's not how it works... I am easily confused by this.:p

24. Saintheart

Dec 16, 2000
    All right, one more look at the stats before I send you to your doom before you enter the Cathedral… (with the following notes)

- Mass Resist Energy still hasn’t been cast by Skadi as yet as energy type not selected.
    - Eagle’s Splendor was cast on Ariel to increase her sudden stunning uses by 2. I couldn’t think of any other target that would make much use of +4 to CHA; Evelios’s equipment supersedes the spell, Skadi’s Will saves are already sky-high and Zanaek doesn’t have any Divine Metamagic anyway.
    - Divine Agility I plan on casting on Corrath in due course, simply because she gets full DEX to damage bonuses and therefore gets the most use out of it.
    - Rilwen: Noted on your stances and maneuvers. By the way, assuming there’s no character-based reason against it I’d heartily suggest Mazarun uses his drow insignia to cast Cat’s Grace, since it gives him +4 to DEX at a minute/level duration and, well, if you’re going to fight anything more powerful than a demon today I’ve definitely screwed the party over. Let me know…
    - I cast True Seeing on Ragnar because you’d hope he needs to see what he has to hit.

Corrath Marktos
    HP: 80/68
    AC: 28
    Attack: +16/+11/+14/+11 Carduus/Bloodthirst (If two-weapon fighting, in Assassin Stance), +18/+13 if only attacking with rapier)
    Damage: Rapier 1d6+9 (15-20/x2 +7d6+10), Kukri 1d4+9 (18-20/x2 +7d6+10) (in Assassin Stance)
    Saves: Fort – 21, Ref – 20, Will – 22 (+1 vs. fear)
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Kukri is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)
    TYR’S SHIELD OF FAITH: +3 deflection bonus to AC (overlaps with Circle Against Evil)
    TORM’S PROTECTION: +1 morale bonus to AC and saving throws
    TORM’S AID: +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and fear saves, 12 temporary hitpoints

Ariel Elandinai
    HP: 120/108
    Attack: +20/+15 Sulsalka (Can use Power Attack to take 10 off this and add to damage)
    Damage: Courtblade 1d10+5 (19-20/x2 +1d8 [sonic]) +1d6 electricity, DC 14 Fort or target deafened. 3/day can force DC 16 Reflex or target is stunned. If Power Attacking: 1d10+26 and bonuses apply. Dive Attack doubles damage. Diving Charge adds +2d6 damage.
    Saves: Fort – 28, Reflex – 26, Will – 24 (+1 vs. fear)
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Courtblade is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)
    TYR’S SHIELD OF FAITH: +3 deflection bonus to AC (overlaps with Circle Against Evil)
    FACE OF TYR: +4 enhancement bonus to CHA: raises stun attempts from 3/day to 5/day
    TORM’S AID: +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and fear saves, 12 temporary hitpoints

Sa’adi Adim
    HP: 127/115
    Attack: +16/+11 Winterfall
    Damage: 1d8+14 (19-20/x2) +1d6 cold damage
    Saves: Fort – 26, Ref – 21, Will – 30 (+1 vs. fear)
    2: Close Wounds (x2), Hold Person, Spiritual Weapon* (x2)
    4: Divine Power* (x2), Recitation
    5: Flame Strike*, Divine Agility, Righteous Might
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Longsword is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)
    ARM OF TYR: +4 enhancement bonus to STR
    THE PATH OF TYR: Subject can walk on air as if on solid ground

Zanaek Grahorn
    HP: 96/84
    Attack: +11/+5 (longsword)
    Damage: 1d8+3 (19-20/x2)
    Saves: Fort – 24, Ref – 21, Will – 34 (+1 vs. fear)
    2: Spiritual Weapon, Light of Mercuria, Inflict Moderate Wounds x2, Cure Moderate Wounds (D)
    3: Demon Dirge x2, Inflict Serious Wounds, Prayer
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Sword is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)

Evelios D’Rtan
    HP: 102/80
    Attack: +12/+7 (Ligeia) (Snowflake Wardance raises all attacks by +6 if on)
    Damage: 1d8+4 +5 [sonic], can force DC 20 Ref save, failure target is stunned
    Saves: Fort – 21, Ref – 25, Will – 31 (+1 vs. (Sp) effects, Nymph’s Kiss) (+1 vs. fear)
    GREATER MAGIC WEAPON: Rapier is now a +2 weapon, not a +1 (10 hours)

Ragnar Ingvarsson
    HP: 163/151 (Raging: 184/172)
    Attacks: +19/+14 (Adamantine Maul) Raging: +22/+17
    Damage: 2d8+9 (20/x3) +1d6 [electricity] Raging: 2d8+12 (20/x3) +1d6 [electricity]
    Saves: Fort 31, Ref 21, Will 21 (Raging: 34, 21, 23) (+1 vs. fear)
    THE MANY HANDS OF TYR: subject has 2 extra arms, and claw attacks at +16 (+19 when raging) for 1d6+6 damage each. If two claw hits in 1 round, can rend for 2d6+14 extra damage. (100 minutes)
    TYR’S OWN SIGHT: See normally in magical/natural darkness, see through invisibility, polymorph, etc.
    MARSHALL’S MARVELLOUS METRIFICATION: Subject and possessions are now Large size, has ten foot reach, +2 size bonus to STR, -2 size bonus to DEX, -1 to attack rolls and AC

Mazarun Zothyrr
    HP: 133/121
    AC: 29
    Attacks: +15/+10/+15/+7 (R/R/XB/XB)
    Saves: Fort 29, Ref 24, Will 25 (27 if enchantment), +2 if spell/spell-like ability; also note Spell Resistance, +1 vs. fear
    0: Detect Poison, Prestidigitation, Ghost Sound, Mending
    1: Grease, Ray of Clumsiness
    DROW SHIELD: +4 shield bonus to AC, negates magic missile

William Marshall
    HP: 81/69
    AC: 29
    Attacks: +5 melee
    Saves: Fort 25, Ref 27, Will 32 (+1 vs fear)
    1st: Endure Elements, Identify, Protection from Evil, Ray of Clumsiness, Ray of Enfeeblement
    KHELBEN’S SHIELD: +4 to shield AC, negate magic missile

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Gonna roll a Perception Check for Z. 30

Saintheart Can I replace Summon Hound Archon with Holy Transformation (Lesser) since I can basically summon the archon anyway with Summon Monster V?