main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Advanced Light Weaponry lightsaber opportunity

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nassik, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nassik

Nassik Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2006
    I have no affiliation or connection to ALW other than being a customer. If anyone has ever wanted to own an ALW saber hilt the chance is now. Usually ALW sabers are expensive because of the detail and intricacy. On eBay ALW is selling an assortment of sabers now. There are the expensive ones in the hundreds of dollars, though now there are four sabers for sale at $100.00 and less.
    ALW sabers are often cost prohibitive to either the collector or the costuming enthusiast. That's because of the superior quality and detail of the sabers.
    I am tempted to try and get one of them for myself though it would take me longer to pay off my custom saber if I did. Since these prices are rare for ALW I wanted to share this news with everyone.
    I quickly got the impression that most Jedi costumers here prefer replica sabers though customs are nice to own. Simply put, if anyone has ever wanted to own a beautiful and eye-catching lightsaber hilt and was afraid of ALW's prices now is your chance to own an ALW saber at a greatly reduced price. Just check it out at ALW's eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/ADVANCED-LIGHT-WEAPONRY
    I apologize for sounding like an advertisement here. I simply wanted to pass on this news to people that I think would appreciate it and that would care for these sabers in a more respectful manner than the general populace.

2. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Those are pretty awesome. If I wasn't totally broke at the moment I'd consider getting one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.