main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AH-... AHi! Yes! A Hi, definitely not Ahoy

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by HunkyEvil, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HunkyEvil

HunkyEvil Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Hey everyone!
    I see you've been overrun by pirates around here? Guess I shouldn't tell you my X Box Gamer tag then. Well if you see Ol'PirateChris on Battlefront II you'll know who it is.
    Anyway, I'm Chris and I'm from Northamptonshire. Yes, the very shire of the place that held the Rebellion conventions you may have been to back in '99. I'll let you guess my age as it's about the only way I can think of people replying to this message with something other than "Break the rules and feel the wrath of my pet Bubo!!".
    Sorry to hear I missed the tripped to Star City.. maybe next time I'll come along.
    Anyway, that's about it I think.

Oh and, enjoy your pancakes people!

2. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    how you doing? nice to see another new face around here! yeah, the next time we all get together you should come along! don't be a stranger round these parts, and don't forget to vote for the greatest midlander [face_mischief] ;)

3. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    may i ask how you found out about us? that might sound like a stupid question but it might help us with a few things

4. HunkyEvil

HunkyEvil Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Well I actually signed up to TFN just after AOTC was released but I didn't have enough time to be a constant poster. So now I have more time on my hands I thought I'd come back and as I was browsing what forums there were I saw you guys. Not really an exciting way to find you or anything I'm afraid

5. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    no, thats fine - great to have you with us

6. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Sorry it's taken me so long to reply - Welcome to the Midlands Chapter, please make yourself at home.

7. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    Yeah same here, welcome to the Midlands clan. :)

8. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Yes, welcome to our little rag tag gang of fans!

Glad to have you on board. And, yes, you definetly try to come along to one of our meets, and bring some others with you if you like. The more the merrier! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.