main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ahsoka has to die sometime, right?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JediMasterKendo, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    May I ask which ones?

And if they don't kill Ahsoka, how does that contradict the prequels canon? Don't you think there are alternatives to her death without contradicting the canon?

Care to explain? Is there really a contradiction?

Gry already explained the situation. Pay a little more attention to what you write.

We do know she was created for TCW only. It has been stated back at the release of the movie on some interviews.

2. Imperial-Guardsman

Imperial-Guardsman Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 27, 2010
    1st Season(which I am ashamed of to have watched) and yea I did not like it so move on and how were you even involved it what I was saying nobody likes winy fanboys especially fan boys of a eight old cartoon. Now i would like to be done with this I have told what I feel and now I am done.

3. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    It sounds like someone has no idea what they're talking about. Are you just upset that TCW trampled on your Open Season comics and Karen Traviss canon? You should prepare yourself for the fact that Ahsoka will not die and will begin to appear in other Star Wars works across the galaxy.

4. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    To what? Isn't the purpose of the topic to discuss opinions?

Eight year old cartoon? What wrong of liking an eight year old, tweleve year old, fifteen year old, eighteen year old, whatever year old cartoon? Does it make it less good? Are you the kind of people that thinks cartoons are just for kids and not adults alike?

And by the way, you are the one whining around here and there calling others "fanboys of eight year old cartoon" and avoiding discussing your poorly based arguments. But I'll let the moderators decide what to do...

5. Imperial-Guardsman

Jul 27, 2010
    Ok you are right this show has changed my life the story writing is top notch I mean who could forget when they rescued the Jabba baby.God how I think George for pissing on all the old clone wars authors books and comics so that he could make money off little kids thank you George and maybe next time you can create a cartoon series that says that Thrawn was never real.

6. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    ^You don't have to like this show, but there's a difference between criticism and ranting, and you don't need to insult the people who do like it. Same goes for fans of the show. This isn't really about Ahsoka either.

7. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    1. There is nothing wrong with being a fan, regardless of what the intended age group is.

2. A good lot of us are fangirls, not boys. I believe that "fanpeople" is the politically correct term. Or just fans.

3. Thrawn's canon could actually be overridden with ease, since it takes place after the movies. The media set between the movies tends to have more weight, but GL still has the ultimate say.

4. No one ever claimed this series "changed their life."

...but of course, that's all irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

XCell, you're right: things change so much in the SW Universe that it's near-impossible to say anything as an ultimatum. Still, I'd rather that Ahsoka not show up. I don't think her story would do well to be extended so far.

8. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    But... he... was never real. Star Wars is FICTIONAL.

9. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    It has? Good for you. However, that isn't in my opinion one of the occasions where TCW series has shown how good it is. But if that little story has changed your life, what can I say?

Care to explain that part, or will you keep avoiding all my questions? What are your arguments?

Right. Because he didn't make money of little kids, teens and adults with everything that has the Star Wars label... :rolleyes: I smell poor arguments...

And you say that because...? Oh, nevermind, I know you won't calrify anything and you'll just continue to troll.

10. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    If we leave him alone, maybe he'll go away. If we try to reason with him, he'll probably dig his own grave and the mods will act. [face_whistling]

I could try and add something, either to this or to the topic, but...it's probably been said already. :p

11. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    ENOUGH. Back on topic, everybody.

12. Imperial-Guardsman

Jul 27, 2010
    But yes I believe Ahsoka has to die sometime.

13. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    i don't think she'll be in the LA series. Whether she lives that long or not. If the base plan of limited Jedi in the series stands, then she would be even less likely. I can't see her living past order 66. The whole Ahsoka story may get real confusing if she does.

14. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    No more confusing than the Shaak Ti story. She died. No wait...she didn't. Ok, now she died. No...wait..she didn't. Ok, now she died.

15. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I think you mean Starkiller.

16. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    No, Shaak Ti also has a very troubled relationship with the grim reaper.

17. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I forgot the RotS novel too.

18. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    And she's been killed in so many ways: stabbed in the throat, beheaded, eaten by a sarlaac...why couldn't it have been Jar Jar?!:_|

19. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    hopefully they have learned from Shaak Ti not to flip-flop on Ahsoka's fate. K'Kruhk is one thing, since it is kind of his character, but with Shaak Ti, and now Starkiller, it is a bit much. At least with Ti though they never actually had her killed in the movie's final cut, so there is no "return from the dead" scenario.
    Starkiller on the other hand.........Well we don't know yet what's up with him other than mostly speculation based on conflicting reports. I don't want to see that fate befall Ahsoka. Or any other character for that matter.

20. MarkVader1991

MarkVader1991 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2010
    Apparently there are several clones of Starkiller now.[face_tired] Seriously the main thing that people liked about TFU was the story and the graphics. The gameplay was not that great and the controls were clunky at best.

Now they are making a clone army of him and the story is just going straight to Hypori... I liked the first TFU because it was an interesting concept, but now...

If people think Ahsoka is a plot hole they can't be too familiar with Starkiller.

21. Imperial-Guardsman

Jul 27, 2010
    What about Jar Jar will he be killed off finally yall think are we he live though the dark times, into the rebellion?

22. Imperial-Guardsman

Jul 27, 2010
    I with you on that but video game canon had never been taking to seriously but if the rumors of starkiller being in the live action is true we could be in the same position we are know with the Ahspoka thing very good point mark

23. Mond

Mond Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 21, 2009
    I thought Starkiller and the stuff from TFU was part of the "Lucas story" and thus highly "ranked" in the canon? I thought it was right behind TCW tv show but ahead of everything else.

24. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    TFU, like all other video games and novels/comics, is c-canon.

25. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Yeah, Starkiller is a little bit much. But that's a whole 'nother topic we could talk about until the game/novels comes out. And some time after.

I sure hope they don't pull some clone story with Ahsoka.[face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.