main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Alike - Luke Skywalker stands over the graves of two ancestors and ponders how they are alike

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007

Luke stands over the graves of a pair of his ancestors and ponders on how they are alike.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I stand in front of Anak and Mikayla Skywalker's double grave.

The first thing I noticed is that they lived to be a little over a fifty standard years old, the second is the sorrowful presence hanging in the air.

I watched their funeral in the cemetery's archives. Everyone spoke about how brave Anak and Mikayla were after the deaths of their family and friends, how they built Skywalker Freight from the ground up, their loyalty, their determination and their kindness.

I feel connected to them, they lost everything to the Sith: Family, friends and home.

I lost my aunt, uncle, best fiends, mother, life with my sister and father, my home and nearly my life to the Sith.

Did they scream when they discovered their relatives and friends dead?

Did they bury them or did they flee the planet, fearing the Sith would return and kill them?

When I close my eyes I can see them standing over dead family members; tears in their eyes. I see Anak glaring at the sun; hating it for giving life giving warmth to a dead world.

I see Mikayla standing in was once a beautiful garden, shards of transparisteel around her feet. Blood on her right cheek where glass cut it.

For some reason I see them dressed as a priest and student priestess of the Ashla/Bogden Order and not in the uniform of freighters. I also see them as the two Ashlans that do odd jobs for the Order.

I wonder why.

xxxxxxxxx

Please review.

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Nice piece, Misty! Luke is so sensitive.