main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Alliance to Preserve the Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    The Jedi do have a tradition of being named Generals in the field.

[​IMG]

2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Well Bardan, I don't know why you should meet her. Thankfully, to paraphrase Palpy:

"I AM ABYDOS!!"

So no worries there.:p

EDIT: And you have a point on the Jedi thing.

3. -Remi-

-Remi- Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 8, 2007
    Pah. Well, you've got your ground forces under way now.

4. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Who in the world do you think you're talking to?! A normal souldier?! I'm a Jedi! Excuse me!

Iron_lord likes this.
  5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Dear members of the Rebellion, when you have reached this message I'm probably somewhere at The Outer Rim to find my Jedi fellows so that the Rebellion grows stronger and stronger. And I'm going to find out what the Empire is up to. I have left my R2-unit for your guys. This R2-unit has all the introduction for how to build some of the fastest and toughest cruisers and starfighters. All of them was used by the GAR and Jedi.

If you need me, just tell the R2-unit to plug into the closest comm-station and I'll get your message immediately. *Silence.* And yes! One more thing, may the Force be with you.

Kenobiwan out.

Iron_lord likes this.
  6. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    and with you, jetti.

[​IMG]

7. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    *looking over shipyards*

And Abydos is still building our fleet, so that will be done soon.

8. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    *Hologram of Kenobiwan appears*

I haven't find any Jedi yet, but I have found out one thing that it's really important. The emperor has got himself a new apprentice, and I can sense a greate danger on his new apprentice. So be careful! *Silence* And I do hope that the R2-unit is useful.

*The hologram disappears.*

Iron_lord likes this.
  9. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Another one? :rolleyes:

:p

One does wonder when their devotion to a Force philosophy hostile to the Sith path will start to lose them the support they enjoy from said Sith. [face_thinking]

[​IMG]

10. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    One does wonder that.

11. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    The Jainyaethan Starfighter Forces are ready to leave Magaleen for the Skyriver galaxy. We are sending 100 fighters. Also the Duchess of Ellatown will send space transports for our ground troops, they will be arriving in some weeks and the president of the Jainyaethan Empire will visit us here at the end of this month.

12. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    *watching the Senate*

Man...this is a long lasting motion.

Oh, and our fleet is on hold until I can ask the Senate if we can build a decent planetary navy (considering that issue did lead to the Second GCW)

13. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    *transmission from Magaleen*
    Commander Bardan Jusik, we need to know were the rebel base is located or which planet is our current capital. Please transmit the hyperspace coordinates so we can send our starfighter forces.
    *end of news*

14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    We have no capital as of yet, nor do we concentrate our forces onto a single world. We are dispersed, we are everywhere. [face_skull]

Your forces would be of greatest use to us helping the Wookiee. Good relations with them, we have. Set up a new base on Kashyyyk, from there you should be able to protect our hairy friends while also keeping an eye on the NGE.

[​IMG]

15. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    My VSD's are currently waiting for a destination themselves. The rest of the fleet is in beurocratic limbo while I wait on the Senate.:p

16. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Hold fast to the shipyards of Abydos for now. Until more ships are constructed those shipyards are of vital interest to the Republic.

[​IMG]

17. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Got it.

*Keeps ships in orbit*

Now to wait on the Senate. Or build the Ha'tak rip-offs .warships in secret.:p

18. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    So, I hear that you guys are currently recruiting. :D Any room for one more?

19. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    You'd have to wait for Bardan to show up, but I think we always have room for more.

20. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    There is always room for Gunny! :p

Glad to have you aboard, now what can you bring to our fight against the Empire?

[​IMG]

21. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Good news everybody! I have found more Jedi that will help us. I'm now on my way back to the headquarter. Eh.....wait a minute, where is our headquarter, Bardan_Jusik?

Iron_lord likes this.
  22. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Well, I have Limmie powers. :p

Er . . . well . . . that's a different forum . . . uh . . . let's see here . . .

Qualifications:
    I was the leader of the old Rebel Alliance (I know that means nothing now, but I guess it proves my loyalties to fighting against Empires ;))
    I can write extremely far-fetched stories. :p

Er . . . OK, here's a better list.

Jedi qualifications . . . desire to fight for justice and peace in the galaxy . . . interested in devising battle strategies . . . brings in pilot experience from older Alliance organizations . . . some hand-to-hand fighting skills . . . some leadership skills . . .

So a lot of things, really. Guess I didn't specialize in anything back in those days.

23. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Well considering I'm just the resident Senator turned Fleet/Army Leader you are probably better off than I am.:p

(leader of my own Fleet/Army rather...Kenobiwan and -Remi- are the Fleet and Army overall commanders)

24. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Limmie! Well that's all anyone would ever need. ;)

Your qualifications are more than adequate for our purposes. We are honored to have you join us. [face_party]

Our Headquarters are constantly in motion, basically wherever I happen to be. By not being tied to a single location we make the job of the NGE that much more difficult.

I am on my way to inspect the shipyards of Abydos, you may meet with me there.

[​IMG]

25. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Iron_lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.