main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA American Heartwalk

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    So, does anyone want to join me in the walk? OR, you can pledge to the cause by clicking this link (or cut and past into address line in browser):
    https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=20331&lis=1&supId=9668328
    Or get more info on this one:
    http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=20331
    If you can?t donate online, there is a donation form you can download and print to send your donation by mail. Any amount will do, even a dollar, they all add up!
    I have already donated 25 dollars of my own money to myself
    I have been in training as well, if anyone wants to join me on the walk, or come along during my ?training? walks at mcollum park in Everett, email me@ cliodnabenlhee@yahoo.com and we can arrange where and when to meet. The walk is on Sept 20th and starts in front of Olympus Hall at the Everett Community College campus, with a celebration of some kind to follow afterwards, at the finish line. I believe it also ends at Olympus Hall as well

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I won't be able to walk but I will pledge some paycheque!!

3. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    I sent some money for your walking. Good luck on the 20th.

4. JasonHunter

JasonHunter Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2003
    Sadly, I'll be in CA that day. And, I'd pledge some money, but, alas, I'm broke....as always...

5. JasonHunter

JasonHunter Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2003
    ...and where's my little title thingie that says I'm in Mos Everett!!?? And, it should say "Graphics 60d", too...gotta have the L337...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.