main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Annapolis Crown Theaters | Attack of the Digital

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Alright, I felt it was necessary to start a thread about this. If you read the Official Advance Tickets Discussion thread you'll know that Crown Theaters in Annapolis Mall is planning on having a midnight showing with digital projection. The manager said tickets might be going on sale tomorrow. In this thread, I'll post all the updates tomorrow. The manager said they open at 12:30. If you're interested in getting tickets, be online around then for any updates I'll post.

Also, if we go up there to get tickets you might wanna wear a Star Wars shirt so we can all spot each other.

But, that's all I have for now, I'll be posting updates about this.

2. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Will Annapolis have digital projection throughout the schedule run or just for the midnight showing as I don't think I can make it opening night. Annapolis Mall is my theatre of choice, so I plan to see it there as soon as I can get free to go see it.

3. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    The first time I called, one of the managers said only the midnight would be digital. But the other manager didn't say anything about that. She only said that only tickets for certain showtimes would go on sale tomorrow if tickets go on sale.

4. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Find out when you call tomorrow. It seems unfair and a waste to only use the digital for the midnight showing.

5. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I'll definitely ask them. It does seem like a waste to me too.

6. Karthio_Five

Karthio_Five Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    Anyone around this late?

7. peabody

peabody Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2001
    I just called Anna. crown, I was told that tickets will go on sale for aotc digital tommorrw at 12:00pm. I,m off on the 16th & 17th so I will be there to get my tickets at twelve!

8. Karthio_Five

Nov 9, 2001
    They are definately going on sale tomorrow? I wonder if we could get a line started.

9. peabody

peabody Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2001
    I will be one of many thats for sure!!

10. Karthio_Five

Nov 9, 2001
    Heh, yeah but I'm bored. Maybe I'll go line up now. I've never been to the place though.

11. peabody

peabody Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2001
    I'll have to get directions online.

12. Karthio_Five

Nov 9, 2001
    Yeah I'm working on that now. Where are you located peabody? I'm in the Sykesville area if you are familar.

13. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Here's a map to Crown Theaters if anyone still needs it:
    http://entertainment.sunspot.net/interconnect/cgi-bin/mqinterconnect?PTR=p&client=10217&link=map&level=9&POI1iconid=31&POI1streetaddress=57+Annapolis+Mall%2C+Route+450&POI1city=Annapolis&POI1state=Md&POI1zip=21401-3040&POIaddro=&POIcityo=&POIstateo=&icontitles=yes&POI1name=Crown+Theaters+Annapolis+Mall+Cinema+4

I would also be interested to know if only the midnight show will be digital.

BTW, has anyone here ever been to a movie @ Crown? Is it a nice theater?

14. BobaFett420

BobaFett420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2001
    I just woke up, and I'm going to head down shortly...9:30ish. If anyone is coming down, you might want to come to the entrance where Johnny Rocket (the soda fountain place) is.

15. Karthio_Five

Nov 9, 2001
    Alright, I'm headed down. Grey hooded sweatshirt, brown pants. I'll be the really angry guy if 12:01am tickets sell-out. :p

-Karth

16. BobaFett420

BobaFett420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2001
    Anyone wondering about the Crown...lovely place. Theaters are big...seats are comfortable. Doesn't have the huge food court like Muvico, but it is overtop the food court of the mall. Tickets are $8.

17. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I'll be there in jeans and a black Darth Maul t-shirt.

18. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I'm gonna try to make it over there today! Mogook, if you get there before me, try to get some tickets for me. I'll try to make it though I had already made plans today, but I will cut most of em short to make it out there!!

19. jmike1

jmike1 Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2001
    The guy at the ticket counter said that they would be doing midnight shows in more than one theater. Then the woman next to him said that "they're going to put the digital projector in number 11." I made sure I got tickets for Theater 11.

20. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Thanks for the info jmike1. All my tickets say theater 11, that's good.

21. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hey, I got my ticket for the 12:01 show too!! I got theater 11 on my ticket as well. I went at about 4:15 and there was no line at all. Well there was a line for Spiderman, but as soon as the lady said that the 4:30 show was sold out, there was no one standing at the ticket counter but me. :D

I also saw MuttandSolo at the mall when I was heading up to pick up my tickets. Sorry about not realizing who you were dude! When you said "nice shirt", I thought you were just commenting on the shirt. You wouldn't believe how many people came up to me today asking about my shirt (I was wearing our Fanforce shirt today)! They were asking about our club and the website so we may get some more members!! See, it pays to advertise!! :D

Anyways, MuttandSolo said he couldn't make the 12:01 show so I was wondering who besides me and Mogook are going to the Crown to see the 12:01??

22. Karthio_Five

Nov 9, 2001
    Yeah, mine say theater 11 also. After I bought the ticket I started to consider that they would likely have more then one midnight showing. I'm glad we all lucked out and made it for the digital showing.

-Karth

23. peabody

peabody Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2001
    Got my tickets!!!!
    12:30 PM 5/16:)

24. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Cool.

25. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Drk_Hlmt

I didn't realize that there were many asking about your shirt. I had just finished watching Spiderman and was in line to get a soda for my trip back home when I spotted the Maryland t-shirt with red sleeves. Nce meeting you though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.