main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Any island of Hawaii

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by WormieSaber, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    Hey there on the islands, what's your favorite island of Hawaii? Next year my cousin wants to take me to Hawaii; he's a pilot. . Well, more than likely it will be to one of the islands but I suppose we may see them all as well. :) Any volcanos still erupting ?. ;)

2. Nanashi

Nanashi Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2001
    kilauea has been errupting continuously for years now! they expect moana lua to errupt sometime soon as well. the big island is the only one with active volcanos though.

i've only been on oahu so far though. i'd love to go to kauai.

3. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    They've been expecting Mauna Loa to erupt for about 10 years now!

Having lived on the Big Island, I'd say go there! It has everything you could want. Beaches (white sand, black sand and green sand), snow-capped mountains (in the winter), volcanoes, rain forest, desert and Tex's Drive In (malasadas!). I love it there, just a little. ;)

I'm going to be visiting in July with my husband on our slightly delayed honeymoon. I can't wait to go to the place my heart calls home. :)

4. Nanashi

Nanashi Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2001
    you could always just go to washington and have st. helens belch in your face [face_laugh]

5. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    The best thing to do is go to Oahu for a few days then spend the next few on Maui or Hawaii before going back. :D

6. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I definitely want to see Maui and Hawaii. My cousin has been there before. The invitation just kind of came up, I've been traveling everywhere, it seems (europe too). Have to go to Chicago :) (somewhere cool, hopefully).
    I will definietly make sure my tan is up to par before going to the islands. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.