main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anybody here for a meet and greet

Discussion in 'Archive: Albany, NY' started by beezel26, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    What do you guys think.

Actually how about the Cheesecake Factory. And no it doesnt just serve cheesecake. Actually the food is phenominal.

I had a Eggplant Sandwich the other night. Awesome.

anyway do you guys want to meet at Colonie Center sometime. NOthing extreme just meet for dinner. We can talk get to know each other.

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm all about the Cheesecake Factory, so any time you want to go, I'm up for it. The food is great, there's lots of it, and it's not too expensive. Just perfect, if you ask me. :) It's also open until midnight on Saturday and until 11pm on most other days, so we can avoid the dinner rush if nobody minds eating kinda late.

Jae O:)

3. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Next week is fine for me, after that the weekends are booked for a few. I got grape and wine fest and family coming up.

4. Wolf_Girl

Wolf_Girl Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2006
    i was thinking about starting a new thread but why start a new one when this title is so perfect.....

so my suggestion for a party/meeting, i was thinking more of a party initaly because they are more relaxed you feel less of a need to talk buisness, its got a movie/some sort of entertainment be it board games, video games or some combination of the above. or you can break up the busness with fun stuff, im a fan of fun stuff, cause its fun :p . ill be going home for the holidays until january 14th, and NarundiJedi said she was moving in january so, part of the date depends on if she is free or wants a break from unpacking, which is another reason why party, party=break. but back to the point i was thinking late january or febuary, i have a lot of dvds, a fair amount of board games, and between my suitmates and i an x-box and a playstation 2, though i might be selling my x-box to get a wii (*does the i want a wii dance*)

any suggestions?

btw if this is really disjointed im sorry but my ADD pills are wearing off and i my mind gets very disorganised between them wearing off and being out of my system
    ~Adri

5. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Eragon starts next week.

but fridays are filled with BSG, I mean other stuff.

But how about Saturday, we can meet at crossgates and meet at Johnny Rockets and then see the movie.

Chilli fries all around.

6. Wolf_Girl

Wolf_Girl Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2006
    yummy, i can get more stamps on my burger card, they have awsome chili burgers there :-D

saturday sounds good, with my week ill need the break from the dorm....yay finals

7. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    how about five oclock at the Johnny rockets. Look for a guy with a Land Rover cap and a sw shirt on.

8. Wolf_Girl

Wolf_Girl Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2006
    yeah that sounds good, i dont know what ill be wearing yet but it probly depends on if i get time to do the laundry :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.