main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Anyone up for a Star Wars Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Bazinga'd , Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    I am thinking sometime in February-perhaps at a local DC establishment that serves adult beverages. Thoughts?

2. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Don't know my schedule is quite busy in Feb. but I may be up for something in the future.

3. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    I moved to DC about a year ago and I just checked this forum today. I'm guessing there aren't that many people in the WMA area that visit these boards? (despite having 1500+ views)

4. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Hello all, been living in the DC area for a few years now. Been researching some area clubs... dropping by to see if anyone is around me? Always up for adult beverages as well.

5. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    There was a lot of activity by Malkie, Cinnea and others a few years back. After Ep III, it just died off. There were even photos of the group touring various DC landmarks with a full-size Darth Vader action figure (he drinks amber beers). I hope you're successful restarting things!

6. Darth Argel

Darth Argel Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2015
    New member, but I would like to start up some meet and greet and get together events with Star Wars fan in the area. I live in Chantilly, VA, so if others are interested, ping back. Ever since moving to VA from HI, I have not met many Star Wars fan. :-(

7. Orwick

Orwick Jedi Knight star 1

May 13, 2014
    Darth Argel, I'd be willing to help get a group of fans together in the area. The group I organize in Fredericksburg is fairly small generally because its hard for many people to travel south for our meetup times. We should try to coordinate something in DC on an upcoming weekend. I'm up for any location - the area is prime for cool / free locations to hang out. Perhaps an Awakening in order for the DC FanForce community!

8. Darth Argel

Darth Argel Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2015
    Orwick, I believe I just joined your meetup group. I would be happy to meet up with other fans. I wish I can say I know or can play the board games you guys are into, but I don't mind learning. I love watching the movies multiple times and wish Di$ney would release the movies in 3d blu ray so I can watch it at home. Normally I can do weekends. PM me or I can read the meet up calendar for future events.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.