main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp April Meet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediscar, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Hi All,
    Was planning on having the April meet at Jetpacks on a Sunday in April. However, all of the Sunday's in April are currently booked for other gaming activities. So, I wanted to get a sense of who could meet on a Saturday and which Saturday would be best. The only Saturday that I could not do would be the last Saturday of the month. Anyone who knows how to set up a poll is welcome to post it!

thanks,
    Steve

2. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    presently, Saturdays are good for me, but I may soon have to start working on them. I'll know more in a couple weeks.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Thats cool. Sundays are still the best for me. Saturday for very hard with the J.O.B. lol

I'm sure we'll cover it at Sunday meeting. See you there.

Later,
    TK

4. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I have an email in to Ralph to figure out what the best day will be for a meeting. I'm trying to get a SUnday. Can everyone please send me a PM with their Wizkids player name and number so I can add you all to the upcoming events (even if you aren't going to be there). The more players we get signed up, the more free stuff comes our way...

5. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    [face_skull] its april 4 do we have a date for this mounths meeting?[face_skull]

6. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    still no reply from Ralph about that. I'll try to getin touch with him today.

7. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    [face_skull] ok its just time is running out. and i would like to make it. i have been working with Andy on logos. and want to have some done for the meeting. im going to meet with andy on tuseday. to get some done. [face_skull]

8. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I registered on Wizkids' site yesterday and signed up for a couple of the events. Not sure if I can make it for the sealed events b/c of tight fundage, but we'll see.

9. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Cool, JOhn. Thanks for registering. The more folks we have appear to attend events, the more free stuff they will send us...I'll add you to the event from last Friday as well. I'll roll the dice to see who actually "won."

10. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    went over andy's house today. worked on some logos. came up with more ideas. will have at meeting to show. and steve we need your help! please theach me how to play with the poctet modles.. i need to be tooted.i just do get it. ino im dumb!

11. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    I'm with Brandon. We need to learn how to play pocket models. T and I tried it and we just don't get it. Need guidance. HELP!

12. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    After we take care of business at the next meeting, we will dedicate a bit of time to playing the game. That's why I wanted to have the meeting at Jetpacks, so we could remove any other potential distractions while we have a demo and a tournament. For those of you have not registered as players yet with Wizkids, please do so. The more registered players we have signed up for tournaments (real or otherwise), the more free stuff we are eligible to get. I still have not heard from Ralph about a date we can have Jetpacks. At this point, I think we can rule out having it as early as this coming Saturday, so it will have to be the 19th or 20th. If it's the 19th, it will be in the evening, and if it's the 20th, it will be in the mid-afternon.
    As for the first "tournament" last Friday, John was the winner, and my neighbor Sarah got 2nd place and the sportsmanship award. TK placed 3rd out of 4 players, with Tony coming in last. I'm hopeful that Tony and Sarah can be my "bring a friend" buddies to the next meeting....

13. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Not sure where I could bring this up, and I didn't want to start a new thread for it, but Rotag21 needs his blue name back (unless there's been a CR change that I don't know about).

14. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Woo hoo! I rock! :p

15. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Has TK been demoted? Hmmm........[face_thinking]

16. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey gang!

So happy to see things still kickin up in New Hampshire :)

Hey TK, you need to change your colors back to blue. The April Fool's madness messed with people's colors LOL.

17. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Were do we sign up? in the tournament page of wizkids? not sure how to go about it. I dont know if we can make it but thought we could help with the free stuff. (we get a cut right?) thanx

18. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I've finally decided the April meeting will be Sunday April 20th. Jetpacks is not available, so I am willing to host. I have a large table plus a folding table, so we could get a good demo plus a tournament going in a reasonable amount of time, so hopefully that works for everyone. If not, please discuss.

As for registering with wizkids, go to wizkids.com and go to the sign-up/register page. Once you register as a user, you select what games you want to play. If you can't find events to sign-up for, just PM me your player name and I will add you to the tournies.

19. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I'm not seeing any replies to my post about possibly having the meeting this Sunday.....can anyone make it?

20. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    SORRY STEVE, JUST BEEN BUSY. SUNDAY WORKS FOR ME. DO YOU WANT ME TO BRING ANYTHING? AND WHAT TIME? DOSE ANYONE WANT TO CAR POOL?

21. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    You can count me in for Sunday as well

22. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello ALL!

Well I'm back ... lol Sorry I had the week off on vacation with the folks. They came up from NC to visit for the week. So... I realy never had a chance to get on. Sorry :(

As for Sunday's meeting. I going to have to be sorry once more. But I can not make it. This Saturday the 18th is Sophie's 3rd. B-Day. We are having the party at my in-laws in MA. on Sunday. So I can't be in to places at once. But I'm sure you all can handle it with out me.

I will be having a small get together on Saturday night if anyone would like to come over? I have the house to myself for the night. So maybe some beer, movies, games. You know ...just hanging out. If anyone would like to make just let me know. I maybe working on the suit as well.

Which by the way is slowly starting to come together. lol Slowly. So if I don't talk to anyone out there before Sunday have a great meeting and I'll see you all soon.

Later,
    TK

23. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Sunday's meeting will be at my house at 2:00. So far I have John and Brandon attending. Anyone else out there going to be able to make it? If John is willing to drive his van, you could all meet up in Concord and carpool from there....

I'll be hapy to provide snacks and drinks, I just need to know how many folks will be here.

24. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Were still up in the air. We cant get rid of the kids this weekend if thats ok. but the main issue is we don't have enough gas to get down the street and we have nothing in the bank.

25. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    My mom is coming up from MA, too. I will not be able to meet you guys this time around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.