main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Are you feeling kinda . . . LOST? The CASTAWAYS OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SirakRomar, Mar 6, 2013.

1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    I always kinda knew Lorn would break my heart.

2. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Yeah, but wait for TSG and me :p

Well, people, this is my farewell for now and probably for a very long time. A day or two and I will be cut off the net and even when I can access it, probably far too busy with my new job to particpate in here. But I had such a blast of a time, it was amazing. DRL singled me out a few times and made me vanish. But when I could post and participate in all these games here and all these stories . . . it simply made my life a bit better. And hell isn´t that quite something?

Thanks for that experience and you all take good care of yourself and the community.

Draco

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    :_|
    [face_hypnotized]
    Holy cow..they dropping like flies!!!

Oh wow..oh wow!!!
    Hate to see ya go, Sir Draco!!!

Perhaps we shall meet again!! Until then.....

*reads the posts .... loving it!!*

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Sorry for double post....but...

EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

*reads blue posts*

Psst...
    whats ubt? I keep seeing that lately... :p

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Sorry to see you go Draco.

Hmm, I have DRL for a week and a hard time thinking of a reply to a post and got moved to another one where I don't know how to reply.

Am I dead? Unconscious? Faking and being dragged away? I don't know how to respond with those two posts. Either way this has been wonderful and I will lurk to see what happens to Solo, Cece, and the 69 ;)

6. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Sorry to see you grow Draco. It was great reading your work and all the tense moments that came with it. I especially enjoyed your portrayal of Palpatine. Malefic to the core. *Kudos*

7. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Draco can read but not post anymore. You could say he is watching from above :) but he felt the strong need and asked me to clearify that Palpatine was actually written by LordT in his posts, who agreed to reprise him and whom "he considered second only to Ian McDiarmid in his portray" of evil Palp.

8. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    It was a tough decision but when one group ran away plotwise and the deadline approached I tried to write a post that gave me the means to deliver a finale to HS29. If you got time let me know and you should soon have an update. The group has either escaped (those who return in Season 2) or dead (those who don't).

Ktala: btu as well as ubt are both German shorts. If you do not skip spelling correction to english and use word it automatically changes BUT to UBT (btu on my comp). The same for hse and SHE. That's how you spot a German :)

9. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Okay, anybody else realises that blue is flashback colour? So when did they visit our planet, which as actually be renamed Sorcant by now. Sorcant!

10. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Well, orange pollen? Like the ones attracting the bugs? It´s just now there is now bug-attack. the ship looks kinda old. I´d say this could be quite a while before our game. Maybe one of the guys is even IT?

Welcome to the game, Greyjedi!

11. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Dammit, you are right. Had to reread the thing, but you´re right

12. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    Haha, my Mandos still make trouble, do they? Just wanted to greet and tell people I am lurking!

Ktala and greyjedi125 like this.
  13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Well, in that case, I enjoyed LordT's portrayal of Palpatine very much. Thanks for the clarification. :-B

And thank you, TheSithGirly. Zelia is also another character I enjoyed reading about. In fact, Castaways was part of my daily reading regimen.[face_blush]

And now I too have been somehow tractor-beamed into its EVIL clutches!! [voice=quasi-vader]NOOOOOO!![/voice] :p

Now I just hope I can deliver a performance worthy of such a fine cast and principal characters.

Cheers! [face_peace]

14. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    I just keep on being cast as complete jerks, I dunno what GM think . . . I am such a nice guy in rela life, am I? Am I? ;) Draco and me collaborated there and I loved doing my bit for him, I really did. Sad to see you go Draco, also I see a small dream die for a big one and where your travels take you, I wish you safe return home . . .

15. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I don't know LordT, but I enjoy your presence either way. You nice and sensitive guy, yeah? ;)

Well, I tried to write Meset surviving. Thought of several different ways, but in the end it turned into a situation where it was all too. . .forced. I gave into the road the character wanted to take, and now it seems my time is done. :(

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  16. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Aww! Meset! And I had faith he would take on those beasts! :(

On another note, I feel like I stepped into an episode of The Twilight Zone or something along the lines of a horror movie. [face_worried]

17. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Sorry about that, but he was from a violent culture that believed in sacrifices. Even sentient ones. And for some reason, with the dreams and knowing this was the home of death, and believing that. . .well it just happened. Sorry I wasn't able to go the road Solo, at least Han was spared seeing that happen right?

greyjedi125 likes this.
  18. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I guess I just didn't see it coming. It took me off guard. It's always hard to lose a character we've been following for so long (same reason I'm nervous about Fins' situation). Then again, this is based on Lost, so I should've been prepared! :p

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  19. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Who knows, he could still show up in a flash back :p Or as deaths puppet, we just don't know ;)

HanSolo29 likes this.
  20. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Woah....Meset! Mitth! I was not expecting that, but after reading your brief explanation, I guess it makes sense. Staying true to character, a badge of honor for any true RPer. *kudos.

21. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Sad to see him go, but a great way to leave the stage, certainly. Well. Going into the final sequence of Season One now and to be honest, although I feel like being Fin here with all the player death happening ... I am afraid we might not be done seeing people dying. Aaah.

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Almost glad Ive never seen Lost!!! Yikes!.

Course, on this planet, death aint what it used to be....
    But wow...what a way to go!
    Definitely didnt see THAT coming!

[face_nail_biting]

23. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    I kinda liked the Doctor . . . ah. At least my long growing suspision was now revealed to be true . . . about Zelia and Lorn. I hope for Season Two only for the flashbacks to their past days Claire has promised me.

24. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Aaah. You forgot to mention it was a combined but . . . AAAH. I think I am not made for this "loosing player" thing. Meset and the Doctor in one day. That´s hard.

Mitth_Fisto and Admiral Volshe like this.
  25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    *wonders if anyone will be alive for season 2. :p

Great scene between the Doc and Zelia. Intense!! Awesome! But poor Zed!! Please save the kid! somebodeeee!