main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Artistically Done - TFN Empire Guild

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sarge221, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    [image=http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll340/Sarge221/empireguild.jpg]

As of January 26th 2011, the JC Heroes now have their Imperial counterpart on the Canderous Ordo server! Founded by Kelic (Sarge221), Van'tessa (Fallen-Hero), Kal'eth'nuruodo (D-Ludicrous), and Shai'dar (Van'tessa's Friend!), the mission of Artistically Done is to take over the Empire one holo-sculpture at a time! ...And killing any of them JC Heroes that happen to cross our path [face_skull] But woohoo! After much dodging of real-life scheduling, time zoning madness, etc., we finally got our Imperial guild!

Don't let the name fool you though, its not exclusively Chiss and you don't HAVE to be Chiss [face_laugh] You can be any race you want and any class that you want as we slowly build up our ranks, level up, and take on the enemies of the Empire! As JC Heroes has its own thread, so too does Artistically Done! This will be where we can be social such as keeping track of our characters' leveling statuses and perhaps plan for some other guild activities such as Hard Modes or the bigger Operations! We shall see what comes of it!

For now, celebrate! And then get to playing TOR! :cool:

And in case you want to join, make sure to send a message to one of either of the four founding members. Each of them have the power to invite you to the guild so if you want to join up, hit us with a whisper :D

2. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    :D Nice one.

3. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Said it before, but I love the name. :D

4. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007

I have no idea how to post images, so here we go:

http://fortnightlitpress.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/knapp01.png?w=480

5. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    where is a good place to find you guys?

6. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    AusStig, so long as you're on the same server and faction, you can be anywhere u want to receive the invite. You'll just have to whisper to one of us online and we'll send the invite out to you.

In case some of you were't aware of this. If you've been ranked as a 'member' of the guild oppose to the 'recruit' status, then you're eligible to extending invites to anyone and everyone. All you need to do is type /ginvite [name of the person] in the chatbox and enter as any other message. You'll have a message stating Guild invite sent and voila, just left for them to accept it.

Alsom I'm going to be honest, I'm planning on playing all 8 classes so I figured I'd swing back and forth from the factions in order to stay sane and not grow bored of the non-class quests. Considering my Smuggler is at 36 and I just finished the first act, I'll prolly stick to her till she's done. BUT! I'll keep an eye out on this thread for anyone looking for an invite and, in all honesty, I'll prolly end up playing Van often anyways lol. She's my current outlet for those bad days at work.[face_skull]

7. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010
    Ok thanks i'll give it a go, thanks

8. JeedaiElf

JeedaiElf Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Is anyone else having an issue where all of these names are coming up as "do not exist"? I have tried to look for people but it won't let me :_|
    I have a SI named Xeela

9. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010
    Same problem.

I also have a Bounty Hunter named Zackarel

10. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    That means the person you're trying to add isn't online.

11. JeedaiElf

JeedaiElf Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I don't think that is true because on the republic side I was able to add several people and they were not online

12. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Yeah, you can add people while they're offline...sometimes. It's a weirdly inconsistent thing.

13. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    Winged's right. The friend list is a little wonky.

I'm not working tomorrow, so I'll be on should anyone want a Guild Invite. :)

14. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Artistically Done is a go? Niiice. :D I swing both ways, so I'll drop one of you guys a line next time I'm on.

15. DarthRevan211

DarthRevan211 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    Woohoo! Finally. :p

16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    [image=http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll340/Sarge221/artisticallydoneform.jpg]

An image I thought people would like to view that was taken when Artistically Done was formed :p Of course, half of the founding members are Chiss with two of them being Imperial Agents :p And with Winged's that makes three Agents in Artistically Done (all of them Snipers [face_cowboy] ) along with one Bounty Hunter and one Inquisitor [face_laugh]

My Agent's at level 42 and I'll once again be taking this week to level him up all the way to 50 :D I'm on right now, will be on the rest of the day, and the cycle will repeat all through this week. So if anyone that wants to join Artistically Done, my Agent Kelic will be on to give invites :cool:

17. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    Man I really need to start on my Chiss Agent....He's been sitting on Hutta since the second day of EGA, a woeful level 1.

Are there any healers in AD yet? Was planning on probably going heal OP.

18. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Our Bounty Hunter and Inquisitor are a Sorcerer and Mercenary but I dunno if they're healer spec.

19. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    Shai tends to go for the tank position, so I wouldn't be surprised if he goes into DPS instead of healing. Afterall he's got a commando on the Rep side and he uses it more for DPS than healing...

20. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    When I return to the Republic after my Agent I may finally make that Trooper for ranged tanking [face_laugh] Whenever I'm not running HMs on my Consular, I'll level him up.

21. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    What role does this guild need at the moment? I'm about to make an Imp character and I'm leaning towards a Sith tank character. I can see you guys seem to have bounty hunters and agent covered. And I personally have no desire to do sorcerer after leveling up my sage. So what's in demand for this guild?

22. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    A Sith tank character is certainly in demand [face_laugh]

23. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    So I've been investigating OP Healing...and it seems most of the Healer tree in Operative is currently broken. As many as 5 of the tier abilities are at least bugged, if not entirely unuseable, with some even doing the opposite of their intent(One of them is supposed to be a few second stun, but instead works as a group aggro!)

I'd really like to roll my alt as an Op healer starting this weekend(classes gotta get done first, as always)...but It's looking like a fruitless task at this poiny. So I may be giving it some serious time(Several fixes to the healer tree worth) before I even take him past level 10/Op class choice. Hopefully it's done within the next month or so...but given the vast amount of broken things I don't see it being soon.

:(

24. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010
    Then my SW is your Sith, what time zone are you in any way? i am in oz so it makes it hard to work out.

25. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    EST; the same time as the server time [face_beatup]