main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Artistically Done - TFN Empire Guild

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sarge221, Jan 26, 2012.

1. -polymath-

-polymath- SFF:F/TV Trivia Host star 4 VIP - Game Host

Jun 7, 2007
    I just started a BH tank character. Named Thrain. I'll be looking for an invite to the guild in a day or two once I hit Dromund Kaas.

2. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    [image=http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll340/Sarge221/ialevelfifty.jpg]

And boom! Level 50 Imperial Agent Kelic! [face_laugh] And once again I'm the first one to reach fifty. Victory goes to me! :D

But yes, after finally taking a break from playing a bunch of Closed Betas and Free-to-Play games that have come out (such as Tribes: Ascend and Super Monday Night Combat), I decided to just hop on my Imperial Agent and finally get him to fifty and finish his story. And oh boy......what a story it was. I was warned about it possibly blowing my mind and......it did. MIND BLOWN! Clearly the Agent's storyline was ten times better then my Consular's and, in my opinion, it's probably the best one out of the entire class stories. I don't really see how any other class story can possibly compare to that of the Agent's. So for all those other Imperial Agents that are leveling up.....you're in for a treat :D

As for me, what to do what to do... I may hop back on and do Ilum since I've yet to do that with my Agent but after that...I dunno. Come back to the Republic side probably but will I come back as a Consular...or shall I try to make a Trooper character?

Kind of iffy on that bit. Leveled up two characters already, not sure if I can do a third one. Or at least not one so soon. Only time will tell :p

3. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    Can you have a character in both the Republic and Empire Guilds from here?

4. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    Hey guys, sorry for the disappearing act on TOR. RL has been a bit more demanding than usual lately, but it's settling back slowly.

JediMaster, you can have up to 8 different characters per sever in any way you wish. The only thing you need to remember is that the Legacy name you chose will stand for Imps and Reps alike.

5. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Is the Guild still active? I've been playing my Imperial Operator a lot recently, and would like an invite.

6. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    Thanks FH I'm just wondering because I'll probably be getting the game soon

7. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    I hope it is. I'm busy trying to wrap up the Smuggler-class at the moment. Level 41 and on Hoth, so hopefully that should be done soonish. :)

JM, I hope you get it, it'd be loads of fun questing with you, I'm sure.

8. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    My character's name is Zobani. I'm on Balmorra right now and just hit level 20.

9. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    I look forward to working and questing with you as well

10. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Thanks again for the invite, Fallen-Hero. :)

11. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    I screwed up and chose Marauder over Juggernaut. It was the appeal of two sabers. I'm weak! :p

So DPS sith for you: Atisan currently on Imperial Fleet.

12. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I notice server populations have declined sharply already. No Heavily populated servers in the US region or in Europe as far as I can see.
    Not long ago there were half hour queue times to get into servers, has the game lost its appeal already?

13. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    There have been some queues recently, with the influx of Asia/Pacific players. It's not really surprising that numbers would drop somewhat after a few months.

14. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    I've heard about this on other servers, but on ours (Canderous), we're doing fine. 182 players were on Dromund Kaas Monday night. A good 100+ were on the Republic fleet last night to about 1am.

And yes, I hit a brief 5 minute queue on Monday because the server was so populated.

15. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    The upcoming patch might bring people back if they've left. New Warzone and Legacy and all that.

Personally I'm away from my gaming laptop for a few months, so I won't be able to play again until June. I can't say I've missed it that much, though it certainly got under my skin while I was playing it.

16. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Has anyone been on Artistically Done recently, out of curiosity? I just hit 50 the other day with my Operative, and would like to continue the end-game content with people from the guild, if anyone's still around. Once again, my character, Zobani, is the guild master for no other reason that the old one hasn't logged on for a while.

17. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Darth McClain-

I have been on, but I have not brought over my 50 yet. Sorry I have been delinquent. I will PM you when I see you on.

18. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    No problem. :)

19. -polymath-

-polymath- SFF:F/TV Trivia Host star 4 VIP - Game Host

Jun 7, 2007
    Anyone around in this guild anymore? What is the present server that the guild is on?

20. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    Canderous Ordo was merged into Jedi Covenant. That's where I am.

21. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I'm creating my first Empire character tonight- been only Jedi/Republic so far. Minch, I'll give you a shout once I level to something respectable.

Can't decide if I want to go trooper/hunter or Sith.

22. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I just make one for everyone that way i play them all.:p

23. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Well I've got my bounty hunter up to 10, and just started a Sith Inq, only like a 5 or so. I dunno, not digging the story in the same way I do for the Jedi Knight, who's only at 25. Guess I have a long way to go with all of them!

24. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    I recently got my Jedi Guardian up to level 50, my main is 55. But yeah the sith I stalled on. My Maurader is at 30. I think I'm just not great at DPS. I just made an Operative and Smuggler character and both are above level 10 and running as healers. I think healing is just what I'm best at. Though I do a decent job tanking.