main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attack of the Clones is upon us!

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by ChDetPiavra, May 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChDetPiavra

ChDetPiavra Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    OK, Ladies and Gentlemen:

This is the week we have been waiting for. We are going to have a great time! Let's all do our best to keep in touch with each other.

So consider the following questions as the day approaches:
    1. What do I need to do so that I am ready?
    2. What kinds of things usually happen at the last minute that I could anticipate and alert the group?

I will also be hand-picking an Attack of the Clones MVP. This person will choose the venue and the activity of the next Fandomenace meeting.

OK Everyone, let's get to work. I'll see the winners at the premiere.

2. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    I myself is looking forward to just enjoying the opening.I am having fun getting reading and helping out all that I can.The bacon is with us all.

3. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    I took Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off from work, so let me know if I can help any of you with any last minute things for the premiere. As our resident Jedi Master has suggested, let's keep touching base with each other to ensure that we have everything ready to go.

4. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Hello boys and girls,

Ok... A choice needs to be made about what I will be doing at the opening.

I was planing to get the opening on video and film.

But I was also asked to be in a duel. I would like very much to do the duel (my costume is great) but no one has contacted me about who I will be dueling with. I was there for duel practise on Friday. But it was so late in the day that we were not able to do much.

Time is geting short. I know you guys are still geting to know me. But I like to do things 100% or not at all.
    So it would be great if someone can call or Email me so we can talk about what you guys would like me to do.
    Duel or Video/Photos?

Tons of love,
    Sinlock Shad-dow

5. DarthTeufel

DarthTeufel Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2001
    Ahh, so it seems I will come accross your group again. I guess the first time was a little shock to myself since I've never actually met people who LARP. I love the movies, know more trivia than most (except maybe your senator), and have completed work my lightsaber. So I'll be at the 12:01am show, lightsaber in tow, but sans costume. It'll be good to see some of South Florida's most die hard fans. I will not be sleeping for the next 48 hours.
    Peace

6. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Bad stormtrooper...no Donut! :) ...Just seemed the non-sequitor to say...

Yohimbe GSP...don't ask unless you already know...and this premiere doesn't have nearly enough bacon...and Axton's pants are not an official Monopoly property! (But everything's for sale you know!)

-Axe :)

7. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    As the resident Publix connection, I will make sure there is plenty of bacon and SoCode Red. I wanted to buy Axton's pants, oh darn if they aren't for sale. No code 313 please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.