main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Science Fiction AVP: Alien vs Predator

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by cdgodin, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdgodin

cdgodin Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2009
    AVP: Alien vs. Predator

Not too far into our distant future humanity has taken too the stars. Outside our solar system the humans have taken a nearby planet and built a starbase above. This base is dedicated to researching, and learning more about this solar system and increasing human reach in the galaxy.

Planet X327 is a rocky world with many underground caverns. Inside one of the largest of these caverns lies the nest of a Xenomorph - also known as Alien - hive. These creatures rule this planet in peace. That is until a Drone sent by the humans to learn more about the planet lands on the surface and disrupts the Alien hive.

The Predators have been watching this part of the system since the humans took up residence here. They have been watching and learning. They have come to the decision that humans are greedy, and corrupt. Three young Predators have been chosen to leave their homeworld and travel to the human colony to participate in a sacred right of passage.

Three species, one solar system. Who shall win?

Rules:
    1: PRIVATE MESSAGE THE GAME MASTER YOUR CHARACTER SHEET FOR APPROVAL! DO NOT POST CHARACTER SHEET IN THREAD OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED.
    2: No Godmoding, violators will be removed from the game.
    3: Follow TOS rules.
    4: Have fun.

Character Limits:
    1: There can only be 3 predators in the game maximum
    2: There can be 15 humans maximum
    3: There can be 9 regular Aliens maximum and one alien queen

Character Sheets:
    Species:
    Name:
    Weapons:
    Personal History:
    Military History (humans only):
    Hive History (Alien queen will decide this):

Ex. Character Sheet:
    Species: Alien
    Name: Zenap
    Weapons: crowbar
    Personal History: alien to discover the human drone
    Military History (humans only): N/A
    Hive History (Alien queen will decide this): N/A

My Character Sheet:
    Species: Predator
    Name: Hirkz
    Weapons: combi stick, smart disc, Plasma caster, Predicomp (self-destruct device), laser nets
    Personal History: An inexperienced Predator, Hirkz is the leader of the Predators on X327. This is his second hunt, the first being on the Predator home-planet where he hunted down a group of humans. He expects this to be an easy hunt as he believes that the Aliens are as easy to kill as humans. After this hunt he hopes to be able to go on a hunt on the human home-world.
    Military History (humans only): N/A
    Hive History (Alien queen will decide this): N/A

Me and Mister_Master are Co-GMs. So don't be surprised if he acts like a GM, he is one.

Please post any questions you have about this game.

2. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Approved by the GM.
    Can't wait to play! :)

Species: Human

Name: Andrew Kesler (nickname: "Kess")

Weapons: will use any standard US military weaponry, but prefers M9 Pistol and M16 rifle, and also carries a few M67 grenades

Personal History: Andrew grew up in Northern California. He was always in shape and playing sports as a kid. His grandfather, a war veteran, died just after Andrew graduated from high school. He was fascinated by the military funeral his grandfather had, and felt that he also had to serve his country. So, days later, he enlisted.

Military History (humans only): Andrew had moved to different parts of the country during his training with the US Army. He eventually served a term in the on-going war on terrorism in the Middle East and witnessed the front lines first hand. After being shipped back home, he was eager to head back and continue fighting for his country. Upon hearing about the new military operation on a different planet, he jumped at the chance.

Hive History (Alien queen will decide this): n/a

3. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    So here's the current roster (only including those who have posted their CS's):

Predators
    1. cdgodin

Aliens
    Alien Queen.

Humans
    1. Andrew Kessler "Kess" (Dubya_Scott)

Don't worry, we don't have to fill every slot to start.

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    GM approved

Character Sheet
    Name: Sergeant Scott Tracy
    Weapons: M41A Pulse Rifle.

Personal History: As a student of Earth human history, came across Thunderbirds the series, and took a deep interest in his fictional name sake. Was inspired to save lives and trained to be an Earthbound rescue pilot before finding an advert for the Colonial Marines, and finding the challenge there.

Military History (humans only): Five years ago, aged 26, Corporal Scott Tracy was a USCM (United Systems Colonial Marines) Rescue Pilot and Comm-Tech on his third mission, when the U.S.C.M. Trandolin arrived at ST-124, where contact had been lost with the New Charleston colony (see Aliens: Tempest).

There were a lot of aliens there, and the team he led, 'Fire Team 3', barely got out alive. When their lieutenant was killed, Tracy was promoted to Sergeant.

From his time in the Core, he still has his old carbon-ceramic armour, and the helmet that he 'pimped' himself, with the International Rescue logo (he's a better pilot than he is an artist).

Following the GM's discretion, Scott is still a marine. The Company has cycled him out to a less active role, stationed at this Starbase.

5. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    Current Roster:

Predators
    1. Hirkz (cdgodin)

Aliens
    Alien Queen.

Humans
    2. Sergeant Scott Tracy (Sith-I-5)

6. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Sithy, my old pal! :D

7. grayaus

grayaus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2010
    GM Approved
    Species:predator
    Name: Glivan Votilce
    Weapons: Plasma Caster, Bio Mask, Smart disc
    Personal History:Born to frena Votilce and Grytea Nopers was raised by his father to hunt and kill. His father was very respected by the predator community he offered his son for the mission to kill the humans

cant wait to play

8. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    Current Roster:

Predators
    1. Hirkz (cdgodin)
    2. Glivan Votilce (grayaus)

Aliens
    Alien Queen.

Humans

We need more Aliens!

9. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    Approved

Name: Davian Thule(Private Davian Thule, the Marine team's technician)
    Weapons: Pulse rifle, pistol, frag grenades, combat knife, hacking device, flash light
    Personal History: Thule enlisted for basic reasons, easy money. All he heard from his Jarhead friends were reports of how they only ever got called out to help colonist move heavy loads. He couldn't see any danger in the Corps as the world was unified and at piece, he didn't try to think about what could possibly go wrong
    Military History (humans only): "Fresh outta boot" The only combat Thule has seen was controlled, simulated, training, nothing to prepare him for his next mission on a distant planet.

"We're on an express elevator to hell. Going down!"[face_dancing]

10. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    Current Roster:

Predators
    1. Hirkz (cdgodin)

Aliens
    Alien Queen.

Humans
    3. Davian Thule (Littledawg)

11. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    OK guys. Me and Mister_Master have decided to make the Aliens NPC's due to lack of interest. So now the current roster is:

Predators
    1. Hirkz (cdgodin)

Humans

12. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    I can create a second character if you'd like.

13. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    I guess that if anyone wants to create a second character, they can. But I still have to approve it.

14. grayaus

Jun 30, 2010
    GM approved
    Species: human
    Name: Lisa Holmes
    Weapons: Ak-47, combat knife, flame grenade
    Personal History: Born in the city of Washington D.C, She wasn't very poplar in school, by high school she was picked on a lot and sometimes beaten by the other kids. One day she had enough and brought a knife to school, killing everyone who ever picked on her.
    Military history: She was enlisted in the Military by court order at age 16. She had to sever 15 years in the Military for what she did. She was was best in melee combat. She was sent to the space station when it was made.
    My second character. :)

15. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    Current Roster:

Predators
    1. Hirkz (cdgodin)

Humans
    4. Lisa Holmes (grayaus)

16. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    2nd character is approved.

Name: Nicolette Riley

Weapons: M16 assault rifle

Personal History: Born in Canada but raised in the United States, Nikki has duel citizenship. She spent most of her life in the U.S. Having left Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada at a young age, she doesn't remember much of it. She went all through 12 years of schooling in Los Angeles. Not having a clue what she wanted to do in college, she decided to join the military, the Air Force in particular.

Military History (humans only): Just after finishing her training, she was recruited right out of the Academy for this new mission to another planet. She had planned on seeing the world, but had no idea she would be seeing other worlds.

17. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    Current Roster:

Predators
    1. Hirkz (cdgodin)

Humans
    4. Lisa Holmes (grayaus)
    5. Nicolette Riley (Dubya_Scott)

18. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    Species: Predator
    Name: C'jetanu
    Weapons: Wrist Sword, Shuriken, Plasma caster, Helmet (Visions!)
    Personal History: Young Predator who has big dreams and even bigger ambitions. This is his first real hunt and he has dreamed about it since he was a Youngling.

19. cdgodin

Oct 9, 2009
    Current Roster:

Predators
    1. Hirkz (cdgodin)
    3. C'jetanu (Draco_Drake)

Humans
    4. Lisa Holmes (grayaus)

Guys, I won't be on here for the next week because I'll be on vacation. I might get on, but I probably won't.

20. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    GM approved. (Me)

Character Sheets:
    Name: Aaron Lars
    Weapons: Pulse Rifle, Frag Grenades, Combat Knife
    Personal History: Aaron Lars was born and raised in South Dakota. Growing up Aaron was a child genius. He learned things faster then most, and understood things better. But because of this he was bullied. As he grew older and stronger he learned how to take the beatings the kids would give him. But he never fought back. He believed that the moment he fought back he would become no better then they were. So he just took it. After he graduated Highschool he went on to take college to follow his dream of becoming an Astrophysicist. Years went by and Aaron eventually graduated. After a brief internship with a local university Aaron got sighted by the military. He got offered a position, which he accepted, and was shipped off to boot camp.
    Military History (humans only): After Aaron finished training he was shipped off to a base that was dedicated to prepare a team of scientists, and soldiers for star travel. He learned that the government had already launched a construction crew to build a space station on in an alternate solar system. He and his fellow scientists had been chosen to be the first group to inhabit the station to learn about the planets in that area.

Current Roster:

Predators
    1. Hirkz (cdgodin)
    3. C'jetanu (Draco_Drake)

Humans
    4. Lisa Holmes (grayaus)
    6. Aaron Lars (Mister_Master)

If anyone else wants to join up go ahead. We will probably start Monday.

21. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    OOC: Mister_Master, I will call you MM or Aaron from now on. I also take it you are the Co-GM, as such I must voice my concern with the lack of Aliens to kill.

22. grayaus

Jun 30, 2010
    Draco they will be played as npcs. And besides we get to kill humans, and they have alot of blood in them

23. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    There will be plenty of Aliens to kill. So there is no need to be concerned. Yes I am the Co-GM. Me and cdgodin came up with this together.

24. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    I see, well thanks, didnt see aliens to be played as NPCs. :p

25. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    MM Approved

[image=http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_270/1210968169Yn76g7.jpg]

Name: Cassandra Alexander Bell

Weapons: Normal Military Gear

Personal History: Cassandra was born in France to the most loving parents that she could have ever asked for. Beauty and luck ran in her family, but the ability to use firepower and the mental strength and comprehension was not something as simply developed. Still, Cassandra bested most of her family by proving she had all three. Headstrong was one trait most people pointed out when they met her, and bravery was another. They proved to be an ugly combination in Cassandra. When her mother and father died under the weapons of an angry mob member, Cassandra decided to move to the United States.

Military History (humans only): At twenty three, Cassandra lived in some trailer on the outskirts of some last ditch town. When she saw a flyer featuring the army joining, she jumped on the chance. Her simple love for defending people was something that was beautiful in her while in the Army, and she personally got to carry out that duty. Her smarts, combined with the seducing she had used in some instances to capture fugitives, was seen by more and more people, and even one of the highest up military officials commemorated her abilities. When she turned twenty seven, she heard that a military operation on a planet other than there own was an option, she signed up. That meant she was leaving everything she had ever known. But she knew she would make it. She just knew it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.