main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Axia's Vampire the Masquerade RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i may be there on saturday, but i dont know for sure. it depends on how i feel. i have a prior engagement.

2. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Name: Mason W. Rath (pronounced Rawth)
    Class: Tough
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 210lbs
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: brown (but keeps head shaved)
    Skin: Tan
    My char looks like Vin Diesel.

Stats, and My wife was with me when I rolled em up:

Str. 17 / +3
    Dex. 16 / +3
    Con. 17 / +3
    Int. 13 / +1
    Wis. 13 / +1
    Cha. 15 / +2

Wealth bonus +7

Bio:

Mason was born an only child in a broken family with only his mother whom was radically religious. He called Alabama home, sometimes called the buckle of the bible belt of America. He was raised in a very small town called Puron, where religion strived but actual practice did not reflect the value the church proclaimed on Sunday. Mason saw many men pass through his home as he grew, never staying long and always leaving his mother crying. When his mother cried, Mason would also, not understanding how religious men could be so cruel to women. When his mother saw him crying, she would tell him to stop for that was how men were and he would soon end up just like them.
    Mason considered himself a very religious boy spending time reading the bible. He had very slim reading choices for his mother believed all books except learning books were made by the devil and should be burned. The only other books around were medical books his mother owned from when she was in school to be a pharmacist. He found those books a dry read but read them when he would finish reading the bible. His favorite parts of the bible were about God punishing the wicked and he always enjoyed when a bad guy or people got what was coming to them. As Mason grew he began to understand more about the world. He was 12 when his mother contracted a disease. His mother said she had gotten it from a friend she knew. This confused him for in the bible, the only time someone got as sick as his mother, it was because of some really bad thing they had done or were doing. When he expressed this to his mother, she took his bible from him and told him he was starting to interpret things wrongly. Since they had no television and Mason?s mother wouldn?t let him listen to the radio, he began to sneak newspapers into his room and read them while she was sleeping. When a newspaper was found he would just lie and say they were for the dogs to discipline or to wrap presents later. That night he would ask forgiveness in prayer. Thru the newspaper, he began to read about all the wars and bad things that was going on in the world and who was responsible. The city, although small, had crime in it. Mason found it difficult to believe that the town would have so much crime when the whole town was at church on Sunday. This really disgusted Mason. It all came to a head when he was a teen dreaming of one day becoming a chemist. He believed he heard a voice telling him to ask his mother how she had contracted her disease that now had her looking pretty ill. When he did, what she told him he would keep between him and his prayers. Only a couple of months after that a group of men came to his home and asked for his mother. They seemed kind of thin and sickly. When he asked what they wanted, they began to yell that his mom had given them a sickness and that she was gonna pay for it. 6 men in his home and there was little he could do about it. He had several broken ribs and scars from the ordeal, but he wasn?t able to save his mother. The month following in the hospital he would call his time of enlightenment.
    He is now 28 and lives in an apartment in downtown Vegas. He works as a bartender at a local bar. His past has been full of sadness and grief and very little happiness so he enjoys the stories he hears at the bar where he works. If he tells you his story and you ask what happened to the 6 men, he will tell you they are still in Puron, but where in Puron, not even the residents know. Very few people have returned to the bar whom have asked that question.

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    awww come on Jade, what could be more fun then eventually becoming a creature of the night?

4. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    WHOOT! I open on Saturday, so I'll be there :) Good times, good times...

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Inean, what clan of vampire are you leasning towards? Check my earlier post for a link where you can look at clans and what Vampiric powers they posses

6. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    I choose Assamites

and I cant wait to play. Im kinda excited.

7. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
    I can't wait to get playing... this is gonna be so cool.

8. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    assamites...hehe there's gonna be a lot of butt jokes about that one.

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Steph husband (sorry I dont know your screenname), Talon and Jan, please post the clan your leaning towards by early tomorrow. It will help me a lot.

10. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    okay, I choose Ventrue. If someone already has chosen Ventrue, then I choose Malkavanian.

Otherwise, Ventrue it is.

11. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Talon... the object isn't to all pick different clans... though that seems to be what we're doing.

12. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, I've finally chosen who my character looks like:

Deryck, the lead singer of Sum 41:

[image=http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/s/Sum41/sq-sum-deryck-tailgate-perf-03-js.jpg] [image=http://img.studenti.it/images/musica/artisti/sum41/deryck1024.jpg]
    Except my hair is like bright white, like this picture, but a little lighter:
    [image=http://www.eye.net/eye/issue/issue_07.03.03/plus/photos/twin-a.jpg]

13. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Man it's hard to decide on a Clan :-\

14. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    MD, I realize that.

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    If the GM will allow it, I would much like the Kiasyd clan with the Mytherceria discipline.

16. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Do the Kiasyd have their own clan book??? And if so is there a place where it's posted like the D20 Modern book?

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I dont know if KIasyd have a clan book, Im trying to find out.

Everyone: Vampire game THIS saturday, not in 2 weeks!

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    YAY!!!!

19. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Schuyler would like to be a Kiasyd, and go by way of the discipline of Obtenebration

20. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    ok, last game i became a ghoul and i was like man that sucks i don't wanna be no stinkin ghoul...but then i actually read what the Ghouls were. Aside from the fact that they pretty much have to do whatever their master tells them....they get some pretty cool abilities...like as long as they drink Vampire blood at least once a month they don't age and don't die. and can still walk around in the day time. So now I'm ok with being a ghoul.

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    assuming she was telling the truth. BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA

22. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    well now that's not cool.

23. KleptoKlown

Sep 5, 2004
    MWAHAHA, gotta love the plot twists

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    hmmm plot twists, maybe I throw a plot twist into everyones game and they'll have you to thank Klepto. BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (huff,huff) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.