main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Baltimore Antique Arms Show - March 15-16, 2008!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jon_Goodfellow, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    First off, I would like to apologise to everyone for my absence. For reasons I'd rather not get into, I haven't been on TFN since the middle of last year. It's been a difficult time; I'm still not 100% better, but I've neglected this forum for far too long.

So...

BEHOLD!!! I present the MDFF with this: The Baltimore Antique Arms Show. Does it have anything to do with Star Wars? Hell no, but I think it'll be fun... And if any of you need a Star Wars related reason to come along, well, there will be swords there! You can pretend they're vibro-blades or something. :p

Anyhow, it's being held at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium, MD this Saturday and Sunday starting at 9am. Further details can be found in the website above. I realise this weekend isn't the best (St. Patrick's day weekend and all), and it is kind of short notice. But, if any of you are interested in meeting up there, either post in this thread or PM me. I don't have a set day or time in mind; so whatever is convenient for the rest of you will be fine by me!

I hope to see some of you there!

~Jon

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.