main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Batman] Gotham City Chronicles - URGENT MESSAGE INSIDE

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Reynar_Tedros, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    Bravo! The characters ring true and the story is very intriguing.

2. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    True, the characters are so spot on! Well done, once again, and am looking forward to more!

3. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
    I am really enjoying this, keep up the great work :D

4. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Thanks for the fantastic comments once again, folks. Really sorry I haven't been updating this as frequently as I had been. I've been pretty busy over the past couple weeks with school/social things, and haven't had enough time to devote the effort to writing another part of this story. Rest assured, though, the show will most definitely go on. And soon, if things go according to plan. ;)

5. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    ATTENTION:

First off, to the loyal readers of this thread, you have my sincerest gratitude for turning it into the success it has grown into. It is both awesome and humbling to know that my efforts have been enjoyed by those who have witnessed them. Batman, as anyone who knows me will tell you, is far and away my favorite franchise in any entertainment medium. So it went without question that this mythology would be the one I would interpret in my own little "vision," and share with all of you.

The past few months have been pretty busy for me. Unfortunately, this has resulted in me being torn away from these forums with the exception of a few minutes a day, hardly enough time for me to devote to writing a fan fic. As you can tell by the topic title, this fic hasn't been updated in nearly three months. Adding that to the fact that it was still relatively in its infancy when I had to leave it, I have decided to close this story for good. Once again, thank you all for your participation in Gotham City Chronicles, because without the excellent comments and praise I was given, it wouldn't have made it past page one. And I had a blast every word I wrote.

But, I'm not finished with this world yet. Batman has such a rich mythology that is ripe for the picking, I simply can't ignore it. It is with this thought in mind that I am currently moving on to a reboot, tentatively titled Legends of Gotham, which will be hitting this forum in due time. I'm really excited about the potential that this story holds, and it would be awesome if you folks would join me for what will hopefully be a very fun ride.

Stay tuned! [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.