main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlefront II: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (No Cheats Allowed)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by NightHunter319, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Mask

The_Mask Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 2, 2005
    Thanks! Some of them don't work, you are right. I'll delete the ones I'm not using. :D

2. AqUaMuLe

AqUaMuLe Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 27, 2004
    I must have a different dedicated server. The one I have says battlefront II at the top. Has "3 sessions" tabs at top and that's it, but no admin tab at all.

Has Session ID, Gameplay Options, Map choices, Network Options, Hero rules, and Server Start on the screen.

Is there a different server to download?

3. TheDRiZZLe

TheDRiZZLe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    Click the link in my sig to my clan site, and post in our technical section. We have the most dedicated servers out of any other PS2 battlefront clan. You should be able to get some good help there. Our leadership is VERY experiencd at this kinda stuff.

Sorry admins, not trying to advertise our website, just trying to help the guy out....

4. The_Mask

The_Mask Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 2, 2005
    Hmm. Try here:
    http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=7926

5. Darth_Omnis

Darth_Omnis Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    Ok I'm getting a new problem with Bf II.
    I went to www.lucafiles.com and got the Bf II moding tools. And I clicked on the icon after I downloaded it and it told me to install it so I did and after I install it I click on it again and it uninstalls it!
    Any Ideas?

~~Darth Omnis~~

6. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    Never mind someone finally gave me instruction on where to find the stuff.

7. CloneTrooperJR

CloneTrooperJR Jedi Youngling

Dec 30, 2007
    Check it out, The Force Cast Gaming Mod!
    Yellow Harvest Official Webpage

This Mod is currently a work in progress, and is designed for a May Release. It will have a demo coming soon with 4 major characters of The Force Cast. The Force Cast is a volunteering group of Pod-Casters with a New Podcast everyweek, minus holidays. Sometimes, Microcasts are also to appear at random times.

The battlefront series is such a phenomenal success, this is just inevitable - and we are now officially doing this! We hope this be to a great success, and that you will support all of our developers during this period of time! Check out the website, as it already has our first Preview picture!
    Thanks for looking!

Thank You

8. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    What does the Mod do?:confused:

9. CloneTrooperJR

CloneTrooperJR Jedi Youngling

Dec 30, 2007
    Interesting Question - The Mod itself is short for "Modification". It is a external and unofficial time which does into your game folder. The game then reads that programming and becomes part of the game. Some example of Battlefront II Mods can be found -

Oh, and our trailer is now LIVE!

10. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    I know what a Mod is I just wanted to know what your mod does.

11. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    Sooo... when is your Mod comming out?

12. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    So I have a question...

Is the X-Box Live update for BFII still available (for the 360)? The one with Asajj Ventress and Kit Fisto?

13. liambauckham

liambauckham Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    hey are there any updates or add-ons for this game?

14. TheDRiZZLe

Aug 30, 2005
    I am prettty sure there is nothing new, this game is pretty old now, but I would like to know if you can still get the download with the new maps and Fisto and Ventress. I was thinking about trying to pick up an old copy to play on my 360.

15. Solosaber

Solosaber Jedi Master star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    Is the cloud city from ESB in this game? Anyone know?

16. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Hey guys, dunno if this should be in here but yeah.

Anyway I want to play BFII online, do I need to install patches and things first???

I tried downloading the Internation 1.1 patch, but it said that it was not compatible with my version of the game.

Advice would be cool.

17. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    What console r u trinna get it on? if its PC i cant help, if it PS2,3 or 360, then i think u just need online capabilities.

18. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Yeah its PC. Consoles are for noobs.

19. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I'm starting from the beginning, from Battlefront I to Battlefront II. When I first started playing it I don't think I really absorbed it. There's nothing like being a clone, and running around and killing a bunch of battle droids.

20. TheDRiZZLe

Aug 30, 2005
    No, Cloud City is a map on SWBF1, but all the Bespin maps were elimintated on SWBF2. If you got X-Box live you can download Cloud City and someother old maps if you have SWBF2 and I am sure you can download them if you haev the PC version, but no dice on the PS2.

Bummer too, Cloud City and Platforms were two of the best maps from SWBF1.

21. Solosaber

Solosaber Jedi Master star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    Does anyone know how the hell you pass the death star? I can get all the missions accomplished except for the last one when you have to go back to the hanger and stop the rebels from escaping. WHERE THE HELL IS THE DAMN HANGER? I follow the yellow arrow and it leads me to dead end after dead end. Then I'll back track and end up at the original hanger. I've played this level a hundred times. Frustrated is an understatement!!!

Can ANYONE please help???? Thank YOU!!!!!!

22. ForceJumpAnakin

ForceJumpAnakin Force Ghost star 4

Dec 24, 2006
    I miss these games. Wish I could help, my BF1/2 stopped working some time last year. My horrible answer is to try youtube/googling it. But I remember going nuts over the last mission on Hoth: DEFENDING THE BACON!!!

I definetely agree that Bespin Platforms was one of the best in BF1. Cloud city is good because of the hallway, but my other favorite is the Docks for Rebels vs Empire.

My favorite in BF2 is Polis Massa, CTF Mode Rebels vs Empire. Crazy crazy action.

23. TheDRiZZLe

Aug 30, 2005
    LMAO!!!!!!! Yeah, defending the BACON is dificult in my house as well! lol

As far as the hangar thing, I never played the single player missions, sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.