main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Besides online and TRU, where is the best place to buy SW: CCG?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by less_in_length, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. less_in_length

less_in_length Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2005
    Ever since they stopped producing them, it is getting harder and harder to find a pack these days... :(

2. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    Some of the card gaming stores in my area still carry old backstock (or overstock) of a number of the SW:CCG sets, and they're all clearance priced. You might call around to stores of this type in your area to see if they still have any and, if so, how much they're selling them for. If they're gracious enough, they might even swing you a deal on a volume sale.

3. crazy_wizard

crazy_wizard Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2004
    At my local Toys'R'Us, you can buy boxes ($10 each) of assorted packs of Decipher-made Star Wars cards, including the almighty CCG, Young Jedi, and Jedi Knights. I've managed to get several Light Side Special Edition starter sets, Death Star II starters, and much more. Everything from Premiere to Theed Palace is included. There's around 15 packs per box and since you can see what is in the box before you buy it, you can't go wrong. It's a great way to restock on Glossaries and Rule Books, plus you can smell fresh cards right out of the pack one last time.

4. less_in_length

Jan 28, 2005
    TRU = Toys R Us. :)

I know that they sell those $10 each things - the problem is that I've bought all that they had in stock (not much). :D So, TRU is not an option anymore. :(

Oh, and I too love the smell of new cards. :-B

5. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003
    I'm sure it won't help, but there's a card store in Hancock, MI that has dozens of boxes of the CCG still.

6. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    There's a store not far from where I work that still has bunches of SW:CCG packs. Problem for me is they're all older sets, no Ep I or Ref II or III. L_in_L, if you want to send me a PM with what packs you'd be interested in, I'll see if they have what you're looking for.

7. less_in_length

Jan 28, 2005
    The problem is that I want the later packs. :)

8. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.