main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Big Brother 3

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by AlphaWolf, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 27, 2000
    but should he win? I really don't think so. All he's done is moan about people to their face AND behind their back.

Alex is no better than Adele. I really don't like him now. Like I said, he's funny to watch sometimes but, I really don't want him to win.

and good point about the votes Chet. I reckon that will be the downfall of Jonny and Kate.

I don't mind if Jonny wins but, I want Kate to win.

We'll have to see the percentages this week.

Also, even though they only got a couple of percent of the vote when 4 of them were up, Jonny still got more votes than Kate.

//strokes chin

hmmm, interesting....

2. Arun Dale

Arun Dale Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 21, 1999
    If Johnny wins...I've lost my faith in the British Public..the man is nothing more than a dullard...

My money is on either Alex or Kate...

What I can't understand is why Jade isn't up...she's not exactly everyone's favourite person at the moment...

3. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    Whoa Alpha! You got some serious anti-Alex sentiment there!!

Kate or Alex will win. And once the pig and the no-chin ginga toff are gone, I don't mind who wins.

4. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Ooh_Aah_Cantona Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 13, 2000
    I don't like Alex. not enough for him to win £70,000.

5. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    wooo, it's all kicking off in the BB house. Alex has got the mard for being nominated.

Joy And The Pain
    Day 54, 12:34

ALEX and Tim have been revealed as this week's nominees - the results of the last nominations the housemates will ever make.

Tim was over the moon. "I'm delighted. No offence - I'm chuffed," he confirmed as the news boomed around the living room.

Contrasted with his beaming smile was the face of Alex, who sneaked off to the bedroom, muttering, "Excuse me while I go and slit my wrists."

Kate asked Tim how he'd feel if he stayed. "Gutted," came the reply, though he then tempered that by admitting Alex was as good as "invincible."

However, the look of shock wasn't limited to Alex's mug. Jonny, too, seemed as if he'd had the wind knocked out of him. "There's ten votes," he said. "I was expecting at least three or four." Jade, for her part, described it endearingly as, "the battle of the studs."

Tim and Alex then slipped into a quiet bitching session in the kitchen area as the reality of the nominations sank in. With as few people left as this, guessing who nominated you is not that tricky.

"I'm gutted it's you, obviously," a grinning Tim told Alex, before dropping into a reverie at the thought of there being only "three nights before D-Day."

Alex continued to look about as happy as a chicken surrounded by foxes. "One of us is going to have to spend the last week in here with these monkeys," he spat.

Alex slumps into depression

"I'm trying to look a bit disappointed," Tim went on, looking like a man who has simultaneously won the lottery and a date with Miss World, "but I'm not really."

"I was completely wrong," Alex chided himself.

"So was I," came the reply.

"Bunch of bastards!" Alex ended.

It's fair to assume one nominee is less happy than the other.

and then

ALEX is considering walking out of the Big Brother House.

The nominated model told Tim that he has had enough and wants to leave. Tim has desperately tried to dissuade him from leaving before the eviction vote on Friday, but the Essex lad seems to have made his mind up.

His desire to leave comes just an hour after he heard he was to face the public eviction vote this week.

We will keep you updated with all the latest developments so come back soon to find out what he decides to do.

Is it all a front?

6. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    No.. he's just being a flid.

7. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    I want Kate to win.

8. ObiJohnKenobi

ObiJohnKenobi Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    Christ on a bike, Kate is one of the most awful people on the face of the planet. She's one of those toe-curlingly unfunny "look-at-me" merchants who (and this is the bit bit that makes my blood boil) actually thinks she's funny. I wish she'd fall in the barbeque.

9. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    You're right Chet......... he must be gay ;)

10. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    told you. but not cause of that, it's the way he minces that gives him away.

11. Tanktopgirl

Tanktopgirl Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2001
    Kates a ****. She has managed to be spectacularly dull for the last nine weeks. She has a nice figure. But she's dull. Everyone seems to forget it takes a certain kind of tit to go on BB in the first place.

And she's a certain kind of tit.

// yawn

It's crap this year. The selectors need a slap.

12. ObiJohnKenobi

ObiJohnKenobi Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    The the crowd say bo, slap the seleeeeectors.

13. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    oh please- get rid of Tim. he is not even entertaining! a class 'A' p*llock! why do morons go on these shows and then say 'yeah! can wait to go out!' and say they have 'had enough'? when no one forced them to apply for it in the first place! and Tim throwing a tantrum. jeezuz kerist!

14. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
    Yeah - Tim is poor. I wear contacts but I could still rollerskate... dismal.

And I am Alex so I want to preserve my minor celeb status for as long as possible... :D

15. MasterChapRimera

MasterChapRimera Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    you are alex??? ?[face_plain]

16. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    you are alex? you mean annoying, whingy and girly? :p

17. westford

westford Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    He says he's Alex...

Get rid of Tim - he gives ginger people a bad name!!!

18. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
    My surname is Sibley, so is his.

I look like him with my now wild hair and unshaven features... my boss if taking pics tomorrow and sending them to Dermot so keep 'em peeled! [face_plain]

19. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    LMAO!!! here- Alex copied me with his hairstyle- i've had mine messy look for ages and he used to have long hair (he did for his audition tape) so he said 'dude! who done yer hair like that?' and i told him to 'naff off' (Harry Enfield style!) ! :)

20. MasterChapRimera

MasterChapRimera Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    That photo of you looked more like brian from big brother 2 :p

21. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
  22. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    please help me out here. I say that at the begining of the last week of BB1, there were 3 people in the house (Craig, Darren, and Anna), but at the beginning of the last week of BB2 there were 4 people, and one of then left mid-week. Is this right?

23. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Correctamundo.

Mel was the last person nominated and evicted normally on BB1, which left Craig, Darren and Anna for the final week.

In BB2 Paul was the last person nominated and evicted normally leaving Brian, Dean, Helen and Elizabeth. Elizabeth went on the Thursday evening (day 63) leaving just three HMs on the final day.

24. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    Jade And Alex At War
    Day 55, 23:51

AN explosive row has erupted between Jade and all the other housemates.

The fireworks were detonated in the bedroom after Alex confronted the London girl for nominating him and Tim this week, "You voted me and Tim at the end of the day."

"They didn't vote the back stabber, they voted the competition - the easy way out," Alex said cryptically, referring to Jonny, Kate and Jade's tactics in this week's nominations.

"I only voted you purely because I have a giggle with Kate and Jonny," came the cockney girl's candid response.

This was the catalyst for a huge outburst on Alex's part, with the model taking his chance to dredge up all the backstabbing and bitching that once characterised life in the House.

"You're saying what an a**ehole PJ is one second, and your sucking his d**k the next!"

Wigging out... Jade lets rip at Jonny and Kate

The model then took the opportunity to really stir the hornet's nest by bringing up what Jade had once said about Kate and Jonny and vice versa...

"You are influenced by the actors in here," he spat referring to Kate and Jonny. "You don't know you're a**e from your elbow."

After a short verbal rally Alex quietened the dental nurse with the retort, "You're a dental nurse."

"Oh sorry, Mr Model," she hit back.

With the debate taking a turn towards Kate once more - what had been said in the past and what hadn't - the dental nurse had clearly had enough and raced out of the bedroom to confront the IT girl and the fireman who were in the Diary Room. Moments later Alex called after her, "Loud mouth b***h."

Jade meanwhile was battering at the Diary Room door for Kate and Jonny to come out.

When they did, she bellowed, "Can you please come and confront what you've said about me in front of Alex?"

The bewildered pair refused to engage with an enraged Jade and headed out to the pool, leaving Jade to continue her spat with Alex in the bedroom.

"You can't keep the chasm on the front of your face shut," Alex screamed before reiterating one of Sandy's parting shots, "If I don't see you again it will be far too soon..."

Jade appears to be public enemy number one again so be sure to come back to the site for updates.

Gotta watch this tonite! :D

25. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    And Tim is outta here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.