main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Big News................

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by LauedGiind, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LauedGiind

LauedGiind Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2002
    I just found out at 6 pm today from my call to Germany on when the heck my husband will be coming home!!!!! After being so tired of waiting, I finally know that my husband will be coming back from Iraq to Germany in TWO WEEKS!!!! :) :) :) When the guy told me this, I started crying out of sheer happiness!!!! My husband has some inprocessing and all to do but once that is done he will be coming to the United States!!!!! I am so happy right now I am going to jump right out of my skin!!!!! :) :D Don't know any further details yet but I will keep y'all posted!!!!! :D

2. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I said it before and I'll say it again... HUZZAH!! When he get's home, I say it's party time. :D

3. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    That is really great news and we are all so happy for you. I am glad there is an end in sight for your family. I hope that we can get the rest of them home soon.

4. CaptMereel

CaptMereel Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    Absolutely great news, Laura! I can just imagine, if you come to book club on Sunday, you'll be one bundle of happiness!!! :)

I second Joan's comment...hope all of them come home soon!

5. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Fabulous news, Laura! I bet you're just bouncing off the walls, and for good reason! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.