main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

!! BLUE MILK SALOON !!

Discussion in 'Archive: State College, PA' started by Jedi_Master_Mazzara, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-47

T-47 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    Mynocks eat metal. EWWWWWWW!

*Fires her blaster*

2. slobadog

slobadog Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Becuase T-47's gun has been yanked up the shot misses and hits another of my chains. Freeing the other arm.

3. slobadog

Aug 28, 2002
    *Yanks the chain wrapped around T-47's gun and snatches the blaster away from her.*

4. T-47

T-47 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    Foul man! Hey guys I could use some help over here! Like maybe now. Maybe?

5. slobadog

Aug 28, 2002
    Hahahahohoho! You guys really should have listend to T-47!

Polly the mynock: Polly says it party time!

6. wesjanson1138

wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2001
    <leaps behind bar and grabs Imp repeater stored there>

Alright, nobody move!!!!!Slob, don't kill my customers, take T47 outside first. There will be no shooting in here unless I do it...

Hmmm....

OK, drop the chains and drinks are on me. I claim temporary bartendership until Mazarra returns from being AWOL.

7. amydala

amydala Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2003
    Are the aggressive negotiations over? if so, wesjanson pour me a tall skinny glass of blue milk and then tell me a story as only you can.

8. wesjanson1138

Oct 31, 2001
    <passes blue milk>

A story? Hmmmm.....here's one based on fact.

About three days ago, in a neighborhood somewhere not too far away from State College, Kurt Kroeker's shoes wore out. First let's get one thing straight. This Kurt guy has it all; he's talented, strong, fast, a Jedi knight, he's a H4XX0R and has been excepted by teh G43M3R5, and he's darn modest on top of it all. :D Oh and he has rugged good looks. Anyway, it wasn't that he was unnecessarily rough on his shoes, they were just worn out. So Kurt drove with his mom over to the local galactic department depot (a.k.a.Walmart) to get some new footware. Well, it wasn't long before he found some new shoes. But that's not what the story's about. Upon placing the shoes in his mom's mobil temporary storage unit (shopping cart) he passed through the galactic weapons section of the store, cleverly disguised as a toy department. (I mean, HE wasn't disguised as a toy department, the toy department was really a weapons section. Oh never mind) Well, what did he see first? Powerpuff girls! Well, the SECOND thing he saw was Luke Skywalker's lightsaber, light up and glow in the dark and fluorescent! And it made cool sounds. Using his inborn logic and thinking skills, he deduced that there must be a Darth Vader lightsaber around somewhere. And right he was! Right below the Luke Skywalker saber was the DV saber. Seldom has such a level of elation been sighted in Walmart! As you may have guessed, he bought the lightsaber and got the heck out of there so he could open it.

But that's not all....

I.....I mean, he.....got home, only to discover the plutonium powercells (C batteries) he had bought had not been put into the plastic bag. Horrors! A lightsaber w/o any batteries! :( So, sadly, the poor boy is powerless to use his lightsaber.
    (notice the clever pun. Did I mention intelligence in my....his....attributes?)

:D :D :D :D

9. amydala

amydala Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2003
    amydala takes small sip of blue milk and leans back in her chair.....the true to life stories are indeed the best. I also have come home from walmart without all of my merchandise, much to my chagrin. I am considering giving up my job on pediatrics taking care of the younglings in order to pursue a job in the intensive care unit. I feel the need for new knowledge calling again. If I go, it will make the 4th floor I have worked on in that hospital. I haven't quite found my niche yet in life. (At least where my job is concerned.)

10. CommanderSesfan

CommanderSesfan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    <walks in> Wes, give me a Lomin ale. No, make that a Mad Mrelf. Straight up. Long day.

11. slobadog

Aug 28, 2002
  12. wesjanson1138

Oct 31, 2001
    Here's some tums to go with it. That stuff gives ya nasty Heartburn, man. I had a glass of it once when I was a kid, to put some hair on my chest. It did, and put hair on just about every other part of me too! Sheesh. Here you go, and I'll be ready on the holo to call a medic...

Slobadog, what'll ya have?

13. amydala

amydala Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2003
    Merry Christmas all! Santa brought me surround sound. Now watching all my Star Wars movies is even more enjoyable. The pod race in Episode I is especially thrilling!

14. CommanderSesfan

Jun 1, 2001
    I got a Kit Fisto action figure!

15. JP30ISGOD

JP30ISGOD Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    Santa brought me the Younglings and Anakin! And KOTOR! And about 5 tons of Gummy Ewoks!

16. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Let's see, Star Wars stuff I got:

-KOTOR (doesn't run - I neeed to upgrade "something", haven't figured out if it's the drivers or what)

-Green A-Wing... excellent.
    -Figs: Pit of Carkoon Fett, Hoth Han, Hoth multi-pack, Dannl Faytonni, Snowtrooper, repacked Leia from ANH, Luke Jedi DSII battle, Yoda and Super Battle Droid pack

-A set of Remo Rototoms (the drums on which the solos are played in "Zam and the Chase Through Coruscant".)

17. wesjanson1138

Oct 31, 2001
    Nice. Awesome. I bought someone a Lightsaber for Christmas. He was pleased!

18. amydala

amydala Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2003
    Did you ever sleep somewhere other than home and wake up in the middle of the night disoriented to your surroundings? This happened to me on New Years's Eve. My brother-in-law had a party and me and my jedi knight (husband) slept over. My brother-in-law has an entire room in his house filled with Star Wars memoribilia. It also has just enough room for a bed. That's where we ended up sleeping. He has 4 life size standees in that room: a storm trooper, the emperor sitting in his chair from ROTJ, and two of Darth Vader. Needless to say, after having a few drinks and then sleeping in strange surroundings, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw the outline of Vader in the window. Whereupon, I fell out of bed and woke the whole house with my startled cries. Now I am the new butt of the family jokes. Oh, well. My turn was bound to come up sooner or later.

19. JP30ISGOD

Apr 29, 2003
    lol that has never happened to me ;)

20. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Sep 23, 1999
    Hey, bartender, can I get a Leederacola?

21. JP30ISGOD

Apr 29, 2003
    Here, have one. Watch out, though. That's been sitting in the back of the cabinet for almost 18 STPs. It might have nreks living in it...

22. CommanderSesfan

Jun 1, 2001
    hey Thrawn get a new PC :D

23. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Sep 23, 1999
    Interestingly Sesfan, KOTOR works on my dad's comp but not on mine. I think it has to do with the ATI "mobility" drivers. (i.e., I have a laptop)

24. CommanderSesfan

Jun 1, 2001
    Hmmm.....can you update the Catalyst drivers?

25. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Sep 23, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.