main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Boise Idaho To Have First Fanforce Meeting!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Boise Idaho FanForce First Meeting!
    Sun, Jan 26, 03 06:09:52 PM EDT

Boise Idaho will be having its first Fanforce meeting:

DATE: Thurs. January 30th
    TIME: 7:30PM
    LOCATION: Boise Town Square Mall (BTSM)Food Court (2nd Floor)
    DIRECTIONS: BTSM is off the corner of Milwaukee and Franklin roads, just off of I 184. The food court is on the 2nd floor right above the mall's main entrance.

Brief Synopsis:
    The purpose of this meeting is to decide how we want go about getting the word out about us, what are some ideas for getting organized, and what kind of things do we want the group to be able to offer fans right from the start! Please visit the Boise Fanforce board located HERE for more information

2. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Be there or be square.

3. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    haha

Yeah, I told James I'm going to hunt him down and beat him with a dead fish if he's not there. :)

-sky

4. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    I've got his address, if it's still current. We can hunt him down togther! However, I also have some PVC pipe lightsabers, we should see how those work. (lol)

I just got an e-mail from him that stated he'd be there.

Did the pics I sent you come through okay? I ment to put the special effects on the actual lightsabers, but ran out of time.

5. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    Yeah the pics came through. I was going to mention the special effects thing. Nice costume, though.

-sky

6. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    I resent that my fellow members must resort to violence so easily... if they do it again, I will beat them.

Yes, I am a hipocrit.

And even better, I was at the meeting...

-Idaho Vorkosigan-

7. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Congratulations! I hear there were a total of four people at your meeting, two more meetings to go and you'll be an official chapter of fanforce! :D

Between now and your third meeting you might be thinking about who should be your City Rep, and if you want to design your own individual fanforce banner, and what titles your fanforce officers will have.

8. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    Well, I'm an awesome people person... I suppose I could be involved with any PR, or at least help 'ol Marky... and food, definately good at er, reviewing that...

By the way, the best Idea I came up with at the meeting, is that we have some female stormtrooper armor made, and enter someone in the Miss Meridian Teen Idol contest... aww the chaos of it all... and at least it would get a group some attention!

I know what my title should be: "Counselor Vorkosigan of the greater Boise Area"

Or something like that... a counselor gives advice, support, picks up slack for the big guy (no pun meant there, Mark) and could supervise minor functions, like any of Wendy's slumber parties... yes, everything is proceding as I have forseen.

-Idaho Vorkosigan-

9. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    "Counselor Vorkosigan of the greater Boise Area"...and could supervise minor functions, like any of Wendy's slumber parties...

Hey "Counselor Vorkosigan," remind me NOT to let you know if I'm having any aforementioned slumber parties!

-sky

10. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    You're having a slumber party? Why don't we make it an official Boise FanForce meeting time! LOL

you know I'm just kidding...

11. Stubbzilla

Stubbzilla TFN Costumes Staff star 2 VIP

Jan 30, 2001
    We just visited Boise, and it was really nice. We'd add two more to your ranks, but job prospects there were terrible.

12. MalcolmTolemac

Apr 6, 2002
    no doubt. i was without a job from june to feb.!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.