main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BOUNTY HUNTER FAN CLUB!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by zam_wesell13, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    I don't think Bossk would help Boba. Aren't they supposed to be enemies?

2. zam_wesell13

zam_wesell13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2002
    kinda. just coz they're both bounty hunters doesn't mean they're enemies..does it?

3. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    In Dengar's tale, Boba approaches him, saying that even though they were enemies while hunting Han, they can be partners for another hunt. Boba turned out to be lying, though Dengar believed him.

So yes, even "enemy" bounty hunters can work together, as long as they both get enough money ;)

Also, there was this whole big team of Hunters in SotE who put aside their differences for a while to capture Luke.

4. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    I agree that that just because they are both Bounty Hunters does not mean that they are enemies.

I do think however that Bossk and Boba Fett in particular are enemies. They seem to really hate eachother during the Bounty Hunter Wars....

... although I guess they would work together for a price ;)

5. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    um...that's just if they get a fair share of the money.

6. KorFallon

KorFallon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2001
    Fett only worked with dengar because he saved his life. He wasn't very happy about it.

7. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    what happened?

8. KorFallon

KorFallon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2001
    Ya know when dengar saved fett from the sarlac. Fett worked with him for awhile but only because dengar had saved his life.

9. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Dengar wasn't too happy about it either ;)

10. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    um, wonder if we'll see Bossak in EP3??? i do doubt it, but you never know.

11. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    If Bossk were to be in Ep3 he would be a teen like Boba wouldn't he. It would be cool to see his father Cradossk, but this ain't gonna happen.

12. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    yeah, true. aurra sing is most likely to be in EP2. if anyone has read the "Boba Fett" series, Aurra Sing takes Boba to Dooku.

13. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    i hope Aurra Sing is in EP3, she was hardly in EP1. and she looked so cool!!

14. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Well, BF has always been my fav SW person..so I guess I like BH too...LOL

15. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    BH, who's that?

16. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    so, who is BH again?

17. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    hullo?? anyone home?? i've been her for ages and no one has replied. Am i scaring you guys off?

18. Alderaan_

Aug 14, 2001
  19. Alderaan_

Aug 14, 2001
    Didn't Boba Fett and Dengar work together before RotJ?

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Gutten tag,

I am Senator CmdrMitthrawnuruodo of the Imperial Lounge from the EU Senate here to invite you to appoint a Senator to represent your thread in the EU Senate.

The appointed Senator can also have one Primary Aide who takes his/her place in the EUS when they're gone (cannot be a Senator), and, if he/she wishes, a Secondary Aide.

One last thing, the appointed Senator needs to Private Message Senator lexu of his/her representation and who is his/her Primary Aide and/or Secondary Aide.

Danke,
    Senator Mitth

21. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Anyone plan on getting and or playing that Bounty Hunter game for Xbox, or is it for PS2?? It look's like a badass game.

22. I_Kyle_Katarn_I

I_Kyle_Katarn_I Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2002
    For all you guys who were asking about Aurra sing, she appears in the dark horse comics and graphic novels quite a bit. She was trained as a jedi by the dark woman, but gave it up and became a bounty hunter, she now kills jedi as a profession. She killed Sharad Hett (a famous jedi hero who joined the tusken clonies on tatooine.) She was at the podraces on tatooine because they bring the scum out of hiding, this obviously could have been profitable for her. ummm... She almost killed The Dark Woman, Ki, Adi Gallia...... errrr.. *Thinking...searching for graphc novels :)* she carries the gift of the force, and uses it when capturing foes. She weilds 2 red lightsabres when in combat with jedi. She carries a great hatred for the dark woman and the jedi in general and kills them for fun, when she has the chance, even if there is no bounty. She never kills padwans, she sees it as an unfair kill. ummmm... i think thats about it to be honest. you can rad about all this stuff in the dark horse graphic novels "Outlander" and "The Hunt for Aurra Sing". "Emmesaries to Malastare" goes in between those two graphic novels but doesnt harbor much info on aurra. oh yea! she was born on Nar Shaddaa as a street child and her mother called her "Angel" or Aurra in huttese. thats it. Im definetly going to buy Bounty Hunter when it comes out, looks like a wicked game! and Galaxies, just cause i wanna play my own bounty hunter. MY Fav bounty hunter has to be Boba but Kenix Kil comes very close behind.

23. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.