main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp BRAND NEW SPIFFY COLLECTING FINDS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    We might be goin Happy Mealing today after running some errands. I'll let you know what we get so we can trade a few!

2. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    i broke down and got the BMF painted it all up looks awesome and now on sale at wallmart for 125 it figures. i've seeing the new comic packs not to much new out there right now.

3. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I'm in save-up mode....hopefully will pick up the spider droid, v-19 torrent, some of the galactic hero miltipacks, and some legos in September...

4. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Have 2 boba bobbles from McD's to trade. We have Greivous, Luke, and Boba....any offers?

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Would you like a Vader for a Boba?

6. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Saw some speeder bikes at walmart yesterday. Man I gata get me a set of those. Only thing is there white. hafta repaint them.

7. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    TRade you an uncut star wars collection card clone wars set for a boba. The only other one I need is a ventress.

8. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Sorry! They are both spoken for already!

9. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    I have some extra McD's bobbleheads that I'm willing to trade.
    Have extra: Yoda, Greivous, & Ventress.
    Need: Leia, Padme, Stormtrooper, Han Solo, & Anakin.

Anyone help me out? I'm maxxed out on cholesterol eating all these Happy Meals!

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I saw Wave 3 of the Legacy Collection at the Concord WalMart today. I found them very... uninspiring...

11. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Just got the Stormtrooper Commander from Force Unleashed for pre-oirdering the game from Gamestop! The fig was free for anyone that pre-ordered it. Not every Gamestop has this. Only the ones that are doing a midnight sale.

12. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    I picked up mine at the midnight release last night.

13. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Finally made a few purchases. Decided to get the Padme and 2nd version of hte Rebel Pilots (the one with the Twilek pilot) evolution sets. Other than night, I did get the newest wave of the clone wars figures in the last couple of week as well.

14. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I picked up the Talon/Cade comic pack the other night, and the Imperial Knights pack looks great too. But unless there's a kick ass sale out there in the near future, I'm going to be saving my cash for Supermegafest :D

15. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I had the Talon/Carde pack in my hands too, along with the Dengar/Shyshyn pack....but at $13 a pop, it's too much for right now. Sales would be good, but I don't see any coming given the need for these retailers to try to keep cash flow up.

16. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I look at comic packs like this: a figure nowadays goes for around $7, and comics, if you are lucky, around $3. So for $12.99 of comic pack I get a $17.00 value. Not too bad, as long as the two figures are decent...

17. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    Are talking about the comics with figures they have in target? Did you open them? My daughter just got me a book out of the libary thats blue prints for all thing star wars. I will have to add it to my to buy list.

18. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Well i got myself in a heep o trouble yesterday. We were browsing in Target when I happened to see the target exclusive clone helmet. There was just one there so grabbed it. Yup she wasnt to happy cuase we don't have allot of money in the first place. O well. It was totally worth it.:D

[image=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/flightmech73/costuming/100_3142.jpg]
    [image=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/flightmech73/costuming/100_3143.jpg]
    [image=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/flightmech73/costuming/100_3145.jpg]

19. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Looks pretty sweet Andy! Is there any other differences between that and the other clone helmet?

20. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    I saw Petes a wile back and as far as I can tell its the the paint and it has the flash light. The flashlight emits a blue light (led) that i have to say is somewhat impressive. I turned out all the lights in the living room and I could see where I was going just fine. I have some ultra bright white leds. I was thinking of changing it to a white one.

21. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Cool! I was looking at them yesterday in Target. Nice! i picked up a couple of the latest clone wars figures, but still on the hunt for a dooku and ventress....

22. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    I picked up the BMF for $64 yesterday at Wally World. I am not going to open it unless someone wants to give it a spiffy paint job (hint hint). It is going to be a bday present for the boy, not for me, although I hope he'll share...

23. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's...

Well here are a few things I have picked up or come across over the last few months. Enjoy the read. lol [face_peace]

S.W. Action Collection: POTF Dewback & 12" Sand trooper set

Arc-170 Frighter

12" Talking Emperior Palpatine w/ Blue Royal Guard

12"Electrtonic Han Solo w/ Light up Carbonite block

12" Luke Skywalker Vs. Wampa

12" Han Solo & Tauntauin collector set

FIGURES:

Jawa & Treadwell droid R3-S6 Goldie
    Clone Trooper Space Gear Trinto Duaba & Dice Ibegon
    Scuba Trooper Pons Limbic
    Legacy Coll. Obi-Wan Kenobi Wioslen

Comic Pack #19 w/ Ibtisam & Nrin Vakil (Wal-mart only)

Set of 2008 SW Lenticular Valentine cards 27 in the set. They are kinda cool. lol

2 set of SW lego Clone Walker battle pack 8014

6 pack of push crayon featuring Bounty Hunters ( All Boba)

Boba Fett SW T-shirt Retro look from Hot Topics

Darth Vader Long sleeve T-shirt Red back round with asian writing on it. From Hot topics

SW A New Hope Collectors CD and book.

Plastic catagory sign from Wal-mart. I found it setting in a trash cart and asked if i could have it. The old lady laught at me .lol :)

Electronic Pinball Featuring Darth Vader from Funrise games

Episode 1 Sneak Preview Mace Windu mail away.

Figural Mug - Gamorrean Guard from Applause

Figures by Kotobukiya

SW Saga Series Leia Organa (Jabba's Slave Ver.)

Sand Trooper Classic SW Series

SW Classic series Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Pocketmodel:
    Force Unleashed Collectors Tin set. With 51+ pieces

Clone Wars Tactics set. Features Ex card & Oddballs V-19 Torrent

Ok.... I'll list more later. lol I have other things to do. lol. Plus Brandon just walked in... he say's HI!

SeeYa,
    TK

24. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's,

I found some very cool things this week at The Boston Anime show I had to work. I meet some very cool people as well. lol I have a lot of pic. that I have to find a place to post. lol anyways....

I have some very cool Star Wars flip books. As well as a new Manga book. For those out there that do not know what that is.... it is a Japanese Comic book and you read them backward. lol It's cool. :cool:

I also found a cool lighsaber light. It come in a very neat box it's all in Japanese. I like it. Till next time.

SeeYa,
    TK

25. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    HAS ANYONE BEEN TO TARGET LATELY? IM LOOKING FOR JABBA'S RANCOR. WALLMART PUT OUT TRANSFORMERS 2 NOT TO BE OUT TILL MAY 30TH. -BRANDON-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.