main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~-~-~Breakin' My Heart~-~-~ K/J/J Song Viggie **COMPLETED 3/20**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Bellyup, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    I know this a Kyp/Jaina romance, but I still can't believe Jag would just leave and marry someone else. Good fic, though.

~aeryn

2. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Yeah, it might have helped to develop the Jag thing more...I've read several fics where he randomly ends up married to some other girl, and you have no clue why...that would be interesting to read a fic where that happened and we actually got to know the girl...

Upsies!

3. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    JJD: (That is what people call you I think! :D) *blushes* My thanks for taking the time to read this! I'm really glad that you enjoyed it. :) EDIT: Ack--yes, I probably should have developed him a little more...I guess since it was more of a vigge, I trie to keep things pretty short. Several times, I deleted stuff that stopped the story from moving on. Oh well, I knew I was going to do something wrong-lol!! I'll try to remember that tip for the next time, though.

Aeryn: Well, Jag knew that over the last month Jaina wasn't feeling the same way about him, and although I wasn't focusing on Jag's feelings too much, he was actually starting to feel like more of a brother to Jaina than anything else. :) Thanks for reading this!

4. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Very cool story Bellyup. :) I like.

~~Jilly

5. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Aww . . . that's so sweet. A nice, happy, mushy ending. :D

-duskwings

6. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Yes, that's what they call me, and you can, too! :) Anyways, I wasn't criticizing your fic, par se, I just think it would be interesting to read a viggie like that...maybe I'll have to write it! :D

7. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    Bellyup I have no idea how to convert meters to feet either. ;)

Awww, a MUSH post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_love] And Kyp cried!!!! Perfect ending! :D

8. doggans

doggans Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 31, 2002
    What a sweet story. :)

Yeah, I'm a softie. ;)

9. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    JainaDurron: Thank-you! I'm so glad you liked it! :)

Duskwings: lol...thanks. [face_blush]

JJD: Oh I understand that you weren't criticizing purposefully, but I always appreciate comments on improving, especially when I'm writing something new. Today I'm going to the library, and I'm going to start reading all the NJO books so I can get a feel for the characters a litle more!

Alain: Kyp didn't cry!! He just had...umm...something in his eye. Yeah, that's it! ;) Thanks so much for reading this! :)

Doggans: :) Thanks Dog-Face! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

10. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
  11. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Wow, it looks like I get to be one of the last replies! :p

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I was on vacation, and couldn't get near a computer.

OMG, that last post was absolutely beautiful!! :D I loved the ending, and I'm glad that everything worked out between Jaina and Kyp. :) [face_love]

You did a great job writing this, and I can't wait to read your next piece! :D

12. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    ey Monica--better late than never! :D I understand completely about vacation..I just wish I was on one! :p Thanks so much for reading and replying to this. I'm really glad you enjoyed it! :) And as for my next piece??...hmm...I haven't really thought up anything, so it might be a while. Unless you count the posts I contribute to Blame Nat (one of which I am currently working on) But thanks so much for dropping by my first NJO piece! :)

13. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Excellent J/K ^_^ Though I was scared of Kyp at first ;) Nicely done!

EJ

14. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    :) Thanks Eowyn_Jade--I'm so glad that you enjoyed this! lol-Kyp was getting a bit creepy wasn't he? It's funny what love will do to ya!

15. doggans

doggans Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 31, 2002
    It's funny what love will do to ya!

Truer words were never spoken.

16. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
  17. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Ohhhhh, this was good, this was very good and I'm not even an official K/J or J/J ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.