main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Buffy:the Vampire Slayer] One Of These Nights. (Oneshot)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by The Corellian, Oct 27, 2012.

1. The Corellian

The Corellian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2012
    Author: The Corellian (Username is "The Raider" on FF.net)
    Title: One of These Nights
    Characters: Buffy Summers, Angelus
    Timeframe: Season 2​
    One Of These Nights
    "Go on, do it. I'm waiting." She held the stake in her hand, raised and ready for a strike. She had done it a million times before, and she knew had easily she could do it.

"Are you freaking death? I said DO IT! Go on, put that stake straight through my heart." Her heart fluttered for a minute, and as she looked back at those chocolate brown eyes, she felt her heart drop. There was no love or compassion behind them.

"You're not Angel."

"Correct guess. Soul boy's not here. It's just you and me." He replied, a grin plastered all over his face. He took a step towards her, and as she backed away, she heard him laughing.

"Oh, don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you, not one bit." He said, the laughter rapidly dying within his throat. "I'm gonna hurt you a lot."

"I swear, if you lay so much as one hand on me…" She started before he interrupted her.

"You'll what? Attack me with your little stick? Oh, I'm scared all right." Still backing up, Buffy felt the cool stone of the wall behind her as she ran into the mausoleum. Out of room to move, Buffy closed her eyes as Angelus towered over her, his breath pouring down onto her hair and neck.

"You're afraid. I can smell it all over you."

"Screw off."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? For me to just go away and never come back. And don't get me wrong, I'd have fun with it, destroying lives everywhere I went, setting entire cities ablaze, and all the while, you'd be here, knowing the entire time that you could have ended it right here." He replied, gripping her arm in his hand. She gave out an exclaimed breath as the sudden pain coursed through her body.

"I'm right, aren't it? I want to hear you say it."

"I'd die before I would say that to you." Buffy answered him, her eyes open, but still not containing any of the drive and determination that they usually held.

"I can easily arrange that, but I wouldn't have any fun with it. So let's make this easy for both of us. Say it."

"No."

"Say it!"

"No!"

"I can easily make you scream it, now say it!"

"No!" She replied for the final time, spitting into his eye. Wiping it out with his free hand, he smiled.

"You know, I'm going to enjoy seeing you again, Buffy. We'll meet some other time." He said, releasing his grip on her, and walking off into the darkness that surrounded the cemetery. Breathing heavily, Buffy fought back the hot tears that threatened to overflow from her eyes.

She hated him. Oh, how she hated him.

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Poor Buffy! I love season 2, but Angel turning bad breaks my heart :(

3. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *shivers* brrr... creepy and chilling; Season 2 is pretty much my favorite season and you've got the Angelus factor down to a "T"

Well done!

4. The Corellian

The Corellian Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2012
    @NYCitygurl- Indeed it does. Very sad moment in the entire series

@Jade_Max, Thank you :)