main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bug Eaters Cantina

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by Arwen_Evenstar, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    example: replace the emperor in ESB with the real Emperor. Or change the stormtroopers voice to that of Temura Morrison. I'm sure that will be in a special special edition, kind of like the lord of the rings dvd's

I don't know if I'd want something that extreme right now. I'd just be happy with the removal of "mechanical scream Luke."

2. DarthNatron

DarthNatron Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2003
    Yes! The scream has to go! That was horrible....

3. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Absolutely the worst thing about the Special Editions. [face_plain]

Oh, that and the ANH Jabba. He needs some help. :D

4. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    Happy Easter!!! :)

5. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Happy Easter! I hope everyone is having a great time today. :D

6. Warmaster_TsavongLah

Warmaster_TsavongLah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    OMG Guys it's josh...Probably don't remember me but I'm moving back to Nebraska at the end of June :D I'll talk to you guys more around then But i will make contact for sure. And i hope to be returning to Waverly High but if not i'll be going to..Lincoln East? I think.

7. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Probably don't remember me

Who are you again?! [face_laugh] :p

It'll be great to see you again. It's been... two years, right?

8. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Weee! New emoticons!

I can't say I really like them. The only ones I would use are o_O [face_sick] and [face_shame_on_you] . Hehe, face_shame_on_you. [face_laugh]

9. Arwen_Evenstar

Nov 6, 2000
    how weird to have new emoticons...

but I do kind of like this one :rolleyes:

10. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Oh my goodness! Now I don't have to do the whole "rolleyes.gif" thing anymore! :D

[face_laugh] <----- Is it just me, or does it look like the laughing face is eating air now?

11. Warmaster_TsavongLah

Warmaster_TsavongLah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    I'm the kinda short kid that was part of the origional actual meetings. Ashley brought me i think to the first or second meeting :D

12. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    I was only joking, Josh. [face_laugh]

;)

13. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    So, uh, I had to do this...

5000th post!! Yay! :D

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

So... lets party!! [face_mischief]

14. Arwen_Evenstar

Nov 6, 2000
    übergeek :p

good for you though =D=

15. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    übergeek :p

[jarjar]How wude![/jarjar] :p

Actually... I can't believe it. 5000 posts is pretty pathetic. [face_laugh]

16. Arwen_Evenstar

Nov 6, 2000
    And I'm still on 3,526... ah well.

No, wait, 3,527 now! ;)

17. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    I think I'd take 3,500 some posts over 5,002 posts.

Wait, now it's 5,003. [face_laugh]

18. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    [face_flag] Happy Fourth of July!!! [face_flag]

19. Arwen_Evenstar

Nov 6, 2000
    I was in the Black Hills for the fourth, and it was so cloudy on Sunday that you couldn't see the fireworks :eek: It just turned the clouds different colors and made big booms. It was kinda cool in its own way... but they stopped after a few and saved the rest for the next weekend. Then they were supercool and the echo off the hills was a really neat effect too :)

How has everyone else's summer been?

20. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    How long were in in South Dakota? *Sigh* I wish I could go on vacation this summer. :(

My summer has been pretty fun so far. :D I'm not stressed out like I usually am, I'm not overly bored, and I'm enjoying my time by reading lots of books and stuff like that. It's... nice for a change. :)

21. euthanasia

euthanasia Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    hi everyone,

i think i posted a bit here when ATOC was about to open but my wife just had her baby and i was unable to meet you all.

anyway i suppose i should reintroduce myself. My name is david and I'm old enough to remember seeing star wars on the big screen in '77.

i'm in the midst of my second five week term of organic chem in hamilton hall as we speak.

I have a .45 scale ATOC obi wan lightsaber in my backpack and have not yet found anyone who has been able to recognize what it is!

I have a 2.5 year old baby and no grandparents here in lincoln to watch the kid so my ability to go out to fan force meetings/events are limited. However, if you are on campus or whatever i'd love to sit and talk with someone else who has an opinion on anything starwars. Anyway, just paying my respect and saying hello to everyone here in lincoln.

if you play galaxies and have a character on chilastra, my brother still plays and maintains some of my stuff there while i study for the moment. His name is uro. so say hello. my charater's name is waga.

22. Jedi_Raptor_Claw

Jedi_Raptor_Claw Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2004
    Hey fellow SW fans. Just thought I'd join this forum cause I'm interested in finding out about other StarWars fans in Lincoln (thought I was the only one :) j/k). Anyway, my name is Ryan, I'm 19, and "Raptor Claw" is just my alias in the many videogames I play (including Rainbow Six 3: Ravenshield/Athena Sword)...so thats just a little bout me.

23. Jedi_Raptor_Claw

Jedi_Raptor_Claw Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2004
    And also I wanted to get to know some of the people who I will probably be seeing at the opening of Revenge of the Sith on May 19 (290 some days from now)

so you know i graduated from LSE in '03...Go Knights!...and go Huskers!

24. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Hey you two! Sorry it's taken so long to drop in and say hi. This board gets a little slow sometimes and it's hard to notice there have been any new posts! :eek: I hope to see both of you around here and liven it up a little bit. :D

I remember you posting in '02, euthanasia! For some reason I think it was about midnight AotC tickets... I'll have to find out. ;)

25. euthanasia

euthanasia Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    I'm hoping to see ROTS in the theatre this time around...It's too bad we don't have a theatre with digital projection. Many of the lincoln theatres suffer from out of focus syndrome or 'needs a new lightbulb' sickness. Its frustrating. I used to live in L.A. so i'm spoiled. Although on opening night the crowd would get so loud during a movie you would often miss dialog in key scenes...So i don't miss that.

I remember buying tickets to be the first to see Return of the Jedi at the Indian Hills (may it rest in peace). Sweet 98 was offering tickets for 25 bucks a piece to 'be the first to se ROTJ'. That crowd got pretty rowdy. It's too bad there is no one theatre like that left in the omaha/lincoln area...

For ATOC I downloaded it nearly 4 days before it opened in lincoln. I told my self i wouldn't watch it... ok just the opening crawl... then just the first scene... then i ended up watching the whole film and realized that it wasn't worth standing in line for.. I hope ROTS delivers this time around...excuse my blasphemous candor...

on a side note, i just got my .45 mini obi wan ANH (comic-con) lightsaber in the mail...lovin it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.