main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buying AOTC in Australia

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by Rockay, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockay

Rockay Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2005
    Well we have looked everywhere for this set in Melbourne as a friend really got into this recently and wants the older set however after calling many places it seems to be nowhere.

We have seen a few U.S sites still selling it but does anyone know roughly how much this would cost to start shipping them to us? We haven't tried something like this before and really just want a rough idea of shipping costs for a box of boosters or any hidden fees we should expect to see?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Rockay - if you can't find it in Australia the Entertainer here in the UK is selling the complete booster box for GB 12.00. That is GB 78.00 less than regular price and they still have them in stock. The savings on the product should more than make up for the shipping cost. I believe the site has a shipping cost calculator as well for intl shipments.
    The site is reliable - I have ordered quite a bit from them and I am in their local store a lot.

3. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    casefresh are the australian distributers, im pretty sure they still stock tcg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.