main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calling all collectible bounty hunters

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys and gals, the Baron is putting out a few bounties on some collectibles that I need and am having a hard time finding. If anyone can give me a lead on where I can find them locally it would be greatly appreciated, and if you have one of the things I am looking for then maybe we can arrange a trade or something. I am looking for the following:

Clone trooper w/ Speeder bike. I saw THREE of them at the Salem, NH Wal Mart a couple of months ago but couldn't pick them up at the time due to lack of $$$. Haven't seen any since.

Mara Jade action figure. From the Expanded Universe series. Don't want it in the package and doesn't need to come with any accessories, and the thing is I'm really not willing to pay an arm and a leg for it either. Just want one for my diorama.

Aayla Secura action figure. Fairly new so I would think it would be easy to find. WRONG. Sheeesh... less than five minutes of screen time and figure is impossible to find. What gives??

Anyhoo, that's all that I have to post for now. Please post here if you can point me in the right direction to find them, or have one yourself to deal.

Thanks to all.

2. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Hey,

I found the new wave of figures once. Just once only. I picked up Secura immediately, but still wanna get the others too! As for Mara, I didn't get to go to the NC show, so I didn't look for her there for ya. Sorry. But when I go to the Wizard World East show in Philly I will keep an eye out for it. I still remember your $$ limit. As for the Clone Trooper w/Speeder Bike, you saw my post a while back. They are very hard to find and when they are seen, they dissappear quick-like! Maybe Rik can get this one? I was aware that it was an exclusive to Target like the other figure sets (Death Star trooper w/Death Star accessories, Ender set and Hoth set and Naboo sets.) But I saw the Clone Trooper at Wal*Mart as well, so maybe this one ain't exclusive anymore? Be interesting to find out. And have ya looked on Ebay?

And hey, I know it has nothing much to do w/SW, but I recently got a SWEET autographed pic of James Marsters and Juliet Landaeu who play Spike and Drusilla respectively on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Now...how do I pull this autograph I'm very proud of into a SW conversation? Marsters says he is in consideration to play a young Grand Moff Tarkin but doesn't really expect to get the role. He had previously been asked to audition to play Anakin in Ep2 because Lucas' daughter is a HUGE fan of Spike from Buffy and so she got to meet him that way. He neer expected to get the role because he is too old for the part. But as GMT he'd be awesome!!! Can we make a petition for that? :p

-Cephas

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    No problem on the Mara Cephas. I appreciate you still remembering though :) I'll have to check out my local Target and see if there are any Cloner troopers there. As for the new wave of figs, I've seen the new Boba and Obi Wan, the analysis droids, Aayla and Bariss Offee and Ani secret ceremony. I can't wait for the Final Battle Vader though!

4. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    Hey guys,

If you are interested in Collecting, I can see about getting you added to the Collection forum on the boards, it is a private board, so I would have to ask Strawbary about it, however, please let me know and I will check on it for you.

Jaded

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Lyta, that'd be cool if you could get me added to the collecting forum. If you can please just post here to let me know either way. Thanks!

6. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]I will contact Strawbary and see if I can get you added to the list. Will let you know where as soon as Strawbary gets back to me. If anyone else wants to be added, please let me know.

Jaded[/color]

7. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]Baron,

You are all set and have been added to the Collectors Forum. Enjoy.

Jaded[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.